Fitz!

Categories: Flash, Free, Games, Multiplayer, Online, Puzzle

Fitz!Fitz!Fitz is a multiplayer match-three puzzle game inspired from games like the very popular Bejeweled or the previously reviewed Zoo Keeper and Swap Job. The aim of this game created by Absolutist, is to line three or more identical objects horizontally or vertically to make them disappear and clear the board before your opponent does.

To do so, simply swap two objects from adjacent tiles, and when it’s possible, unlock the colored tiles on the playfield by matching objects inside them.

Fitz! is not original by any means, but this multiplayer version offers a really exciting challenge for people of all ages: competing against others in real time is lot of fun, and the game succeeds in generating more than enough excitement to please even the most skeptical fan.

Play Fitz! at FreeGamesNews now and have fun!

Note: level 6 is very hard to complete. You’ve been forewarned!

15 Comments to Fitz!

1. Loops says:

level 21 is unbeatable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Lucoka says:

Yeah, I still can’t beat level 21 & I’ve been trying for a while :(

• Lucoka says:

I made it!! I’m on level 27 now. Level 21 was tough but I moved around a lot & tried to keep the matches going. It finally worked. My dilemma now is that someone (who refuses to fess up!) googled something (that only he would look at) over my game. I used the back button to get back to my game but my score was wiped out to 0. Should I start level 27 with a score of 0 or start over???

2. Judy says:

I have been on Level 37 for weeks now. Any hints out there??

3. Susanna says:

Stuck on level 42….anyone get past this level?

4. Rebecca says:

I strongly believe the game stops at Level 21. Anyone who posts about being on a higher level is lying or works for Absolutist.

I challenge Absolutist to prove otherwise.

5. Lanvy says:

Its been weeks and I still cant pass level 21. Out of hundreds of attempts, i was only able to clear the 2 bottom tails twice. The closest i ever got was down to the last 2 blue tiles. Arggghhhhh! Its time for me to channel my energy and brainpower into something more productive :-(. so long Fitz!

6. Judy says:

I got to level 27 and passed to the finish and when I came back on line, it dumped me back to level 27 again. I wonder how long I will be on it this time???

7. Claire says:

I have been on level 30 for months. Any tips?

8. dave says:

Stuck for TWO YEARS playing EVERY NIGHT on level 27. Its a blooming joke like. How did anyone get passed it. ??????

9. Nina says:

I’ve made it all the way to level 51 and am stuck here. So, yes, there are levels past 21, 27, etc. The trick is to know where the icons are going to fall when deciding which moves to make. Can’t always count on it happening (#^$&%), but if you hang in there and make sure you’re not just blindly making matches, it can be done.

Anybody know if there’s anything above 51, or if I’m driving myself crazy for no reward?

10. donna says:

wondering – does it matter where you start & how you work thru the board on level 27

11. Digit says:

Here is the (nearly) solution to get past the harder level of the game Fitz (which is “level 21″ or “level 51″, I’m not sure of the number). Enjoy ! (And please copy this image on all the websites you can before it disappears from the web !)

Add a comment or wrap your spoilers in the spoiler tags if you want to provide help. Example: [spoiler]your spoiler[/spoiler]

Need more help with spoiler tags? Click here!

If you never left a comment on FreeGamesNews before, or if your comment contains a link, it will be held for moderation and won't appear before its approval. There is no need to resubmit it. No email adresses in comments please. Thank you!

Latest Walkthroughs