Dynamic Systems

Categories: Flash, Free, Games, Online, Physics, Puzzle

Dynamic SystemsDynamic SystemsDynamic Systems is a new physics-based puzzle game inspired from The Incredible Machine.

Developed by Lorenzo Nuvoletta, this one features 30 levels of increasing difficulty and a level editor.

If you like Dynamic Systems, also check out Fantastic Contraption, Launch Ball or Blueprint.

9 Comments to Dynamic Systems

1. Grootmoeder says:

I have already played this game, finished without walkthrough.

(I find Crazy Machines also nice)

2. nokra says:

It looks like good game, but I cant get the bar to move around. Is that what the arrows are for? If it doesn’t rotate, what are the arrows for? Can someone explain?

3. nokra says:

Got it now! But it is so excruciatingly s l o w. I’ll do later when I have more time.

4. Andy says:

It seemed to run at normal speed for me on the link here, but on the actual game page (at king.com), it ran really slow.

Also interesting, I couldn’t figure out level 23, so I looked at the solution. The solution didn’t work either. LOL

5. Wouttiehhh says:

They want you to do something, which doesn’t work. You have to look at the lvl in another way!

6. Tonks says:

Where are you seeing solutions?? I can’t find any and the links only take me to the main game pages.

Can’t get past 28!! Help!

7. Prid says:

Tonks: In the bar at the bottom of the screen when you’re playing, there is a button named: Solution. Click it and you’ll get to King.com! A Flash will automatically pop up and the game will load. After loading, click play. Right then, you’ll see the solution for the level you pressed the solution button on :D

Prid

8. woma says:

What’s up with level 28’s solution? It’s wrong and I need someone to tell me how to complete it correctly.

9. karacsi_maci says:

why did you delete my comment????

level 31 is impossible?