Cluedo

Categories: Flash, Free, Games, Online, Puzzle

CluedoCluedoHasbro launched a few days ago a new website dedicated to the famous board game Cluedo (aka Clue in North America). Here is what’s written on the website:

“Cluedo Cop Star gives you the chance to be the best detective in the world. You’ll be pitted against thousands of others as you investigate the recent murder of Dr Black at Tudor Mansion. One of the guests there did the deed, and you’ll need your skill, talent and brainpower to explore, get the clues and find the culprit.

Cluedo Cop Star’s start date is 22nd September 2006. It’s divided into four episodes and there will be one episode available to play at the start. One episode will be added each week for the following three weeks. Once you reach the end of an episode, you’ll have to make an Accusation and you’ll progress to the next one if it’s available. You’ll keep all the Inventory items and Casebook notes you’ve collected from previous episodes. You must play the episodes in order, starting with episode 1, even if you join the game when later episodes are available”.

Hurry and have fun!

Updates :

• September 29th – Episode #2 is live…
  • October 6th – Episode #3 is live…
  • October 13rd – Episode #4 is live…

122 Comments to Cluedo

1. Juanah says:

I’ve completed the game. The killer is P. Plum, with the candlestick in the study. He was jealous of Scarlett and Black. When you complete the game, a newspaper appear saying this:

PLUM ARRESTED FOR MURDER
    Inspector Brown and Detective Juanah catch Dr Black’s killer after a four week investigation.
    Professor Plum, a respected archaeologist and historian used a secret passage to enter the doctor’s study, then struck his victim several times with a heavy silver candlestick. The evil academic attempted to frame his former lover – aspiring actress and model Miss Josephine Scarlett (21) – by planting fake evidence throughout Tudor Mansion. Plum appears to have been motivated by jealousy – he believed Black was about to propose to Scarlett.

2. David Tainsh says:

Real World Clues. What are the answers to these?

What is the date on the newspaper on the current back of the Cluedo packaging?

3. David Tainsh says:

Get the Cheese from the Dinning Room to use on the rat trap. Take the rat trap to the cat to get a recipe book that gives you the setting for the oven in the kitchen. Set the oven for 210 degrees, 4 fan, 35 minutes.

4. David Tainsh says:

5. David Tainsh says:

281085 – Code for safe it is the date on the picture in the study. I thought it was 7773322 first as that is the numerical value of gggccbb. Sorry for spelling spoiler wrong in my post above!

6. mak says:

i cant get the tape out the tape player HELPPPP

7. lindsey says:

I have 6580 points and i’m just finishing episode three

8. Meg says:

What do you do with the ring?

9. rachel says:

hey
    discovered what 2 do with wilting plant! in the library theres a watering can. simply fill it with water (in the kitchen) and water the plant. how do i play the casette tape thing?

10. Molly says:

Who is it in episode 2???

I Can’t figure it out i have 3860 points and have the photo,scarf,gloves,dagger mount and magnet !
    and i cant do the billards! Its Solid!

11. Joey says:

anyone know what to set the oven and fans to?

12. Andie says:

Joey:

Hope I helped!

13. kecca says:

ring????

14. JAMES says:

GUYS GUYS LISTEN UP!!!!!!!11

A LONG TIME AGO I JOINED THIS CLUEDO THING , AND I HAVNT PLAYED IT IN AGES
    I DECIDED TO LOG IN TODAY AND FOUND OUT

I WAS ON EPISODE 4 AND I HAD 9740 POINTS

IF ANYONE NEEDS HELP I CAN HELP THEM COZ I UNLOCKED ALL THE ROOMS AND ALL THE STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Sapphire says:

I’m on episode 1. Does anyone know where the daggermount is?

16. Sapphire says:

Really! I need to know, i can’t find it, i found the revolver but really really can’t find the daggermount.

17. Bam-Bam627 says:

Hey does anyone know how to use the dart board in episode 2??? I’m stuck and it wont let me make an acusation!!!! GRRRRRRR……..

18. anony-mouse says:

i have no idea what do do with the screwdriver. i read about people using it to get a tape of some sort which they then put in the tape recorder, but i dont know where to find the tape.

19. RITz says:

hey james im on episode 1 can u give me a walkthrough or summin cuz iv cum 2 a point were i dnt know wat 2 do.
    please help me anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. ash says:

who is the murderer s episode 1?

21. Charlotte says:

I’ve got to a point on episode 1 where I have the blue scarf and the daggermount in my inventory, then there’s the tool box, the green paint in the ballroom, the rat trap in the cellar and the wilted plant in the conservatory and I just don’t know what to do with any of them … really stuck please help …

22. Kitty says:

God, you people really need to learn how to insert spoiler tags.