Azada

Categories: Demo, Download, Games, Mac Os, Puzzle, Sponsors, Windows

Trapped in a magical puzzle book, the adventurous Titus needs your help to release him from his spell. To do this, you must solve the tricky puzzles of Azada. Crack the series of puzzles and fill in the missing pages of the enchanted book to free Titus from his prison.

Azada is a nice and easy puzzle games that comes with beautiful and atmospheric graphics, and the music fits nicely into this mystical mystery.

• Challenging and unique puzzle game (over 40 unique puzzles).
  • Hidden clues unlock levels!
  • Attractive graphics.
  • Entertaining story.
  • Play Azada online!
WindowsPlay FREE for one hour or Order the FULL version
Mac OsPlay FREE for one hour or Order the FULL version

49 Comments to Azada

1. Bianca says:

First!

2. Bianca says:

I solved the bathroom! But I don’t know what to do with the sliders?

3. Bianca says:

I did it!

4. Merlina says:

I don’t understand the sliders what you are supposed to do and I ran out of time:( Everything else was easy. I have 11+ minutes left since I redid it so I will move them around lol.

5. Merlina says:

Nevermind…although that’s crap if that’s all you can play without paying. I’m not signing up for a free trial or some crap.

6. Meg says:

why can’t i pass the library level, where you are supposed to enter the coordinates on the map?
    Please help me

7. gamergirl17 says:

hey i am stuck on lvl 3 pipes. do you have to finish all dead ends or just the ones in your sequence because its not working!!! :'(

8. meg says:

yes, all dead ends have to be connected

9. Theresa says:

I’m with Meg, I think It’s chapter 7
    I’ve been to the coordinates and nothing happens.
    I also can’t do the puzzle by numbers. I click on the numbers and it doesn’t do any thing. It worked in all the other chapters.

10. Kat says:

My sister had no trouble with the map coordinates in the library, but I can’t get it to do anything. If I click on the coordinates I get the message “Nothing Happens”. And there are some coordinates that you can’t get no matter how slowly and carefully you move your mouse.
    On puzzle by the numbers, you have to watch to make sure you click on the right amount of numbers. Some of the puzzles make you click on 3 numbers to get the answer.

11. diana says:

I can’t find the three rocks to do the balancing act. All the hints don’t offer any help. Some people have finished the game. If that is you, please Edit: help me!

12. katherine says:

i dont know how too do the pawns its so hard help!!!

13. fran says:

i cant get pass the symbols i guess its like that soduko but just when i think i have it i ve run out to time help please

14. Dawn says:

I also cannot get past the symbols, can anyone help, pleeeaaassee????

15. Laura Nason says:

Big Fish Games is selling this game, today and tomorrow only, for just 99cents. You have to go to the order page and choose the $19.99 price then put in the code that is on the information page. Then, if you don’t order a back-up disc, you just pay the 99cents. It’s the whole game. I just downloaded and said no to the back-up disc.
    Anyway, does anyone know how to do the “Eye Test” puzzle? I got all the things I needed, but can’t figure out how to use them. I put the lense in the machine, figured out how to get the code off the paper, but when I put it in, it just said, “Maybe we need a “specific” code. And don’t know what to do with the scissors. I’m stumped. Even wasted 5 minutes to get a hint but didn’t tell me anything I hadn’t already tried.
    Also, for the sliders, you have to get the one that’s a different color out the opening on the right side. So you have to move the other pieces out of the way til you can get that ONE through. It’s already lined up with the opening, you just have to get the rest out of the way.

• Rochelle says:

Use the scissors to cut the paper, then use the paper on the wall that has the circle of red and blue spot.there is your code. I’m still stuck on that stupid map. Lol good luck

16. viv says:

i cant do the matches where u turn 4 squares into three

17. Liz says:

Anyone able to help with the library? I entered the coordinates and it says “nothing happens”. I’ve restarted and had new coordinates and I get the same message! Please help!

18. Lyn says:

I’m stuck in the library too!. Can’t lock the coordinates. I too have tried starting over, but cant get past this.. HELP!

19. Beth says:

Help Can’t get past the crystal in the fish tank !! What’s the sequence!!

20. sandra says:

cant get passed the robot collecting the batteries is ther an easy way i keep running out of time and it keeps going into a wall can anyone help

21. paddy a says:

anyone know where i can print the stragty guide for azada. i have the guide in my big fish program can’t print it from there, so that i don’t have to go out of game to go to guide.. oh that robit.. i go two to three squares ahead of him to bet him…

22. bytchy_woman says:

I can’t figure out how to do the code on The Balancing Act chapter 9. Every time I turn the dial it says I must decipher the code first.

23. anne paulik says:

in the library I have E-18/60N how do I get past this level

24. Susan says:

I too am stuck on the coordinates in the library…..I can find the numbers needed, but when I click on them I get the “Nothing Happens” pop up…any help?

25. Elaine says:

I found another site that said use both coordinates for the map in the library. I’ve tried that and it still says nothing happens! Anybody have any better ideas?

26. amy says:

i finished.now i wanna download “the squares ” game, in the azada.any help? thanx much

27. Elaine says:

OK, I finally figured out what I was doing wrong with the map in the library! Where the books are on the shelves? Well, they have designations like A-B. I was just clicking on the A-B and using the coordinates I got. ALL the book shelves have “protocols” on them. You have to make sure you’re getting the right book shelf! When you click on them, make sure the “procotol” on that page shows the same letter as one of the two letters in the old time computer! I spent all my minutes three times on that section, trying to find the right coordinates. Then I finally realized I was in section B instead of A!!!! Geez, what an idiot!!!!

28. Elaine says:

I have two places to go to find solutions, or at least help, with the matchsticks and the pawn game. I’ll try to get this typed right — matchsticks (shows solutions to some)
    The next one shows exactly how to solve the pawns game. Honestly, I never could get that one right. The first time I tried, I could have gotten three, but it stopped at four and said I’d solved it. The next time, when I needed three, I could not get there. This page shows exactly how to win every time. I printed it out and use it every time pawns come up.

29. joycee says:

Somebody please help me.. I’m also stuck on the library at chapter 7. I followed every rule and it just says ‘nothing happens. :(

30. Vicki says:

I am stuck on the library level as well. I verified that I had the correct books showing the co-ordinates but when I do them in sequence and click on each other before starting the next one I get NOTHING HAPPENS also and the book hint will not go beyond that regardless of the amount of time left. Any one have any suggestions or help? Edit:****

31. jack says:

hey do you know the last passwort titanus leave when you finish azada??????
    if you know it pleaseeeeeeeee tell me…I need it for azada anciet magic

32. jack says:

hey do you know the last passwort titanus leave when you finish azada??????
    if you know it pleaseeeeeeeee tell me…I need it for azada anciet magic

33. Jen Oaks says:

Is there a cheat code to get more orbs, I am stuck on the Robot and Square puzzle where you have to beat the computer. The robot I can do its just I can do it fast enough.

34. Sharde' says:

Im stuck on chapter 9 the weights, ive had to restart the chapter 2 times already..im very frustrated.. I need answers before i go crazy!! Any solutions or suggestions?

35. ceca says:

Please help me

36. elicia says:

i cant get the sequence to get the crystal out of the fish tank. Any one know. I’ve tried numerous times and just cant seem to get it

37. LuLu says:

plz help me am so angry cant find my coordinates To :@ my numbers ( 102 & 52 S )
    Cant understand how could i find them :@ help me plz :@

38. janna says:

lulu, you have to Show

39. CJ says:

Plz help im on the 9th chapter pawns where u have to have all but 2 left.

can anyone help

40. dove says:

For all those about the library.

Say your numbers are LuLus. 102 and 52 S. Those are coordinates for one spot only. Put them together, you get 102.52S. Thats where you need to go. Hope this helps.

41. Ann says:

Thanks Elaine

42. Angela says:

I cant beat the level 4 puzzle

43. Erica says:

how the crap do i solve pawns and get down to only two in chapter 9???

44. Karen says:

i also cannot get past the library i put the correct coordinates and nothing happens

45. Clarice says:

Chapter 7 Puzzles by numbers is frozen yet the timer continues. Help please.