Phantom Mansion – 8: The Black Sanctum

Categories: Flash, Free, Games, Online, Puzzle

phantom-mansion-8-300.jpgPhantom Mansion 8The Black Sanctum is the final chapter of the Phantom Mansion series sponsored by the folks at Gimme5games.

Help Hector the Spectre Detector make his way through 25(?) new levels filled with diabolical puzzles using crates, switches and keys to retrieve all the skulls from each chamber.

“Hector faces his final and most testing challenge. Will he be able to vanquish the Red Death and release all the souls trapped in the Phantom Mansion? Play now to find out!”

25 Comments to Phantom Mansion – 8: The Black Sanctum

1. monte says:

first…and away we go

2. monte says:

bad game. it makes it tough to walk when it delay and you end up in the river. i don’t like games that you need to use the arrow keys for anyways

3. Scroll says:

Third

4. tihana says:

fourth

5. laurie says:

STUCK ON FIRST ONE!!

6. ezb says:

help me for “come on pilgrim” !!!

7. Sherman81 says:

Laurie, if your talking about the broken floor that appears, just worry about the souls later and just out walk the broken floors that appear. The reason should be simple. As for Come On Pilgrim just lead the ghost into the switches then push the blocks into place, then move to the next one. If your having trouble with the one that has the Skull Bag, only worry about the bottom half broken floor not the whole thing, because you will need the top half later. As for the mystery doors, you really only need to worry about the middle door and the one on the left. Just push the block so that its on the middle floor and push it so that its right above before getting pushed in the floor, go through middle door, push the block to the left and down just before getting pushed into the floor, now use far door on left and push the block left so that its right below the skull, now get the skull and the rest should be easy. Oh and you remember when you got the magic lantern, there is a door way on top of that area leading to the one soul that its the middle of the invisible floor.

Now let me know if you find out how to do

All Over The World
    Endless Fright
    Broken Face
    Touching The Void

8. pOlo says:

i did endless fright.. stuck on all over the world and broken face, too.
    for ENDLESS FRIGHT:

put one box on the button and another box in the middle of bridge one tile above the panther statue ..like this:

BOX
    [ ] [ ] Panther

wait until the ghost pushes the button and while they bush them run over the shortly appearing tiles.
    do the same on the other site, run over the tiles and collect skulls..thats it.

9. pOlo says:

oh the box has to be over the right []
    [] measn tile.

10. pOlo says:

by the way, there are walkthorughs on youtube.. nortonius was the username i think.
    but just type in the name of the game and the level name!

11. Sherman81 says:

thanks for letting me know about the youtube thing. i finished the boards and got through it all.

12. Reka says:

Ok, these levels are IMPOSSIBLE. I think you need to play them on an ancient computer to have any chance of winning – on anything with a semi-modern processor, the speeds are just too fast.

13. ceres says:

this is great …been waiting for the black sanctum..

14. ceres says:

just couldnt pass the chase..ghosts are so fast!

15. ceres says:

this is the hardest of all phantom mansion

16. james says:

Is anyone else experiencing problems? Like not being able to push a box when clearly you should be able to.)

17. Reka says:

James, you mean that level where you can’t push the box to the right, like it’s getting caught on the railing or something? The good news is, you don’t need to push the box that way to solve the level, but it’s still an annoying bug.

(And on one of the practice levels, there’s an extra soul. If you get them all, the counter will say -1.)

18. Dave says:

I actually found this to be one of the easier chapters, but maybe it’s because I’ve learned my lessons playing the first seven. Anyonw know what’s next? They hint that the quest continues.

19. carrich says:

can any one help with hocus focus where do i put the box

20. This has got to be one of my favorites for casual gaming. Definitely gonna review this on my blog for Halloween(wink).

21. Eduardo says:

Hi guys. I’m glad that many people like this game. I need some help in “Broken face”. Well, I passed all the part of external broken floor, but when I enter in that door (square key), I can’t take all the souls. I try everything I did in others chapters, but doesn’t work, ’cause I always miss one soul. Can you help me?

22. MRB says:

I had a huge problem with “The Chase” and could only find the walkthrough on Utube that showed a very coordinated person who was able to outrun the ghosts. But after trying this dozens of time, I couldn’t do the same and decided there had to be a better way.

So I took the key and chased hoppy down the path but didn’t follow him onto the broken floor. This let all the ghosts get running. I just waited around untill everything got set. Then you can move up and follow the zombie down the path and it became real easy.

I have not seen this approach mentioned on the web, but try it and you will find this level is dead easy.

• Gabriela says:

Thank you very much! thas was the last level and I couldn’ t pass it for weeks!! I am happy today

23. Cary says:

Fifth to complete game i supose

24. Ferdi Fingerle says:

How did you do that, MRB? Hopfrog doesn’t run unless you follow him, so he never reaches the switches to set the zombie and the ghosts loose, if you aren’t right behind him.