Confined

Categories: Flash, Free, Games, Online, Room Escape, Walkthrough

ConfinedConfinedConfined is a new Japanese Room Escape game from FonGeBoon, the author of Purism and Ambivalence.

Confined is a classical Room Escape game: you are trapped in a room, the door is locked. Look closely everywhere, search for clues and items and eventually escape the room!

A save button is available to save your progress at anytime and there is no language in this game. Kudos to FoGeBoon for making what appears to be a really good game.

Update: Confined walkthroughs in comments #144 and #145 (thanks shaz and J!)

162 Comments to Confined

1. Joe says:

I chose the hard one and I couldn’t take the cup as well, so everyone is playing the easy one?

2. *.* says:

I chose medium, and there was no red pencil, but I could take the cup.

What was the point of the moving blue “chair?” The cat statue? The potted plant? All just distractions? Not the best room escape I’ve ever played.

3. Anne says:

Just for fun: take the red pencil Show

4. anon says:

can anyone do a walkthrough for the slide puzzle, perhaps a video version?

5. J says:

To anon, asking for a walkthrough for the sliding puzzle: we really can’t help you — the tiles are scrambled randomly. Normally, a 3×3 sliding puzzle is dead easy. The problem here is that there’s no way to mark the tiles once you figure out which one’s which. My only suggestion is to take it one tile at a time, starting with the bottom left corner.

6. J says:

To Anne, re: the red pencil: Show

I think the difficulty levels were an afterthought: I *know* that the first few times I played, I had no choice. I had both a Show

the first times, so the default/initial level must’ve been what became the ‘easy’ level later.

Here’s a recap of the differences between levels. They all affect what clues you get for the arithmetic puzzle. (The puzzle itself doesn’t change, so if you’ve done it in one level, you have the answer(s) for all levels.)

Easy: Show

Medium: Show

Hard: Show

Oh, and I noticed after I wrote my walkthrough that the clue for Show

7. Lonneke says:

OMG, this was the most difficult escaperoom I’ve done until now…
    I couldn’t have done it without the walkthrough.

What’s with the cup in the first room? I couldn’t get it in any possible way…I clicked my mouse thousand times!

8. slwf says:

If you need help with the slider, Show

9. lilly says:

Does anyone know how to solve the puzzle?

10. sabrina says:

yo how do you get to be able to see in the dark room

11. mzz cuteypie says:

does anyone have the full walkthrough!!

12. mzz cuteypie says:

if u want to see in the dark room

=]