Dream Electricity

Categories: Asian Languages, Flash, Free, Games, Online, Room Escape

Dream ElectricityDream Electricity“Dream Electricity” (Google translation) is another Room Escape game all written in Japanese created by Masato Miura.

It’s snowing today and you run to catch the train. Once inside, something happens (unfortunately, I don’t read Japanese so I can’t tell you more) and you find yourself trapped in the train car. You should find a way to turn the light on and then try to figure out how to escape the train!

Don’t skip the introduction, it’s worth the watch. Turn on the sound of your computer and enjoy the romantic and relaxing music. Oh, and don’t forget that the Tab key is your friend ;-)

Update: walkthrough in comment #13 (thanks Tomtom!)

46 Comments to Dream Electricity

1. MissK says:

hmm… Interesting game.

After getting the light on, so far I have:

I’ve used:

and now…??

oh yeah…FIRST

2. MissK says:

now I found

but it doesn’t appear to have done anything yet

3. Sam says:

I’m totally lost…lol…Can’t figure out the windows or anything

4. Sam says:

Oh yea…I have a key too…Or a wierd gold thing…Might not be a key…lol

5. marmora says:

i had turn off the light &search ifound a golden thing any help?? i also find how to get the code just found the relation of the grey book above the chairs(use umbrella)&the horses toy&get a blue note … wat else?

6. Alexa Karuda says:

I have found…

I have…

I’m now trying to figure out the Show

I have noticed that Show

Translation for the pamphlet:
    Key = Red, Blue, Green, Yellow

7. Alexa Karuda says:

Spoiler for carousel window:

Hope that helps!

8. Alexa Karuda says:

Ooh! I found the sparkly key!!!

9. Sam says:

But what else can you do?? lol…I gave up and decided to wait for some more people to post stuff…

10. Sam says:

Oh…Show

11. Dustin says:

12. Ben says:

Regarding the other window, without the carosel:

No idea what this does, as I can’t read the text.

13. Tomtom says:

Walktrough

14. please says:

Click seat. Use umbrella to see the notes
    please i dont understand that pls.

15. Tomtom says:

When you click seat(left middle of seat) you will see notes above those rings. You dont get notes. Umbrella just shows them.

16. pOlo says:

and its not the seat where the flashlight is. you have to turn around first and then click this seat. in the walkthrough its a bit confused desbribed

17. A says:

i dont get that use the umbrella to find the notes….i saw pOlos note but i have no idea

18. A says:

wheres the carousel window!!!!

19. louise says:

i have made the ferris wheel thingy into a tulip shaped thingy what is suppose to happen because i dont think it has yet

20. jane says:

i’ve read somewhere that there have to be 4 different endings, but i can’t get at least one of them. can somebody please post a more detailed walkthrough?

21. Alexa Karuda says:

For the ferris wheel window,

Hope that helps (and makes some sense)!

22. Help says:

i cant figure out what to do with the umbrella. Any Help?

23. mookie says:

i cant get the flashlight

24. deb says:

I’m seriously irritated. I usually don’t do Japanese spoken games but thought what the hell. I didn’t even use a walkthrough until I got to that stretchy red thing by the ferris wheel. I made it look like a heart, then a tulip…NO MATTER WHAT STAR I STRETCH TO, IT WONT WORK. After 4 hours and many re-tries, I’m done. Lame.

25. HOW TO FIND NOTES WITH UMBRELLA says:

CLICK ON THE SEAT ON THE LEFT SIDE AND USE UMBRELLA TO SEE NOTES

26. LO says:

HOW DO YOU GET THE BLUE TICKET OUT?

27. niki says:

There has to be 4 codes for the door i’ve found a grey ticket and a blue ticket so far

28. chudson says:

soiler for ferris wheel

[/upperpart of window has yellow, green, blue stars
    then 7 white
    lower part of window has aqua, white (black), red, purple stars
    2 white stars
    hang both rings of each color to the matching star. black rings go on white star
    you should have an inverted pyramid on the bottom and three points on the top
    match aqua inner ring to the closest bottom star and pink inner ring to the other
    match inner rings in order left to right on top row of white stars
    yellow black green red blue pink
    you should have a tulip that changes color]

29. Rune says:

the code never changes what codes have you found?

the one in the note is Show

the nubers from the horsesShow

30. Rune says:

2.Show

3.Show

4.Show

5.Show

6.Show

7.Show

8. go forward one and turn right 1 click seat and put spark plug in the slot it will stay in your invintory as well.[/spoiler]
    9.Show

10. go to the lock and input the code you found take ticket. lock should dissaper zoom back out and click the cross looking thing to the right of the chains. isert the ticket in the middle and the gold rod in whichever hole opens and your out. there are 4 diffrent endings to this one.[/spoiler]

32. jane says:

how do you get the tickets? i know the codes but they won’t get out of the lock..

33. Rune says:

push the button next to the ticket to take it

34. otacsaf says:

white ticket ending

35. Mals says:

ok how the heck do u turn the light on lol?

36. Diana says:

Uh…wow…

The endings for the white and black tickets are kind of eerie, considering the fact that one seems to lead to a white place (“heaven”, maybe) and the other leads to a very dark place (“hell”, maybe). This is an okay game; the tulip part took me a while to figure out.

37. Diana says:

Er…never mind…the gray ending is also somewhat eerie and I can’t exactly consider it an “ending” of any sort. Too bad it doesn’t say “To be continued…” for the gray ending…

The blue one is my favorite–at least the kid gets out of the train safely.

38. PJ says:

the carousel window is the window in front of you just click it to see a carousel out the window i still dont get using the umbrella to see the notes does not make sense

39. PJ says:

once you are in the window just click the colored horses in this order green yellow red

Leave feed back or ask me a question

40. PJ says:

sorry actually its green yellow red blue anyway you will get the code 3146

41. PJ says:

beat it with WALKTHROUGH HERE IS A BETTER ONE
    all of the tickets

blue Hide ▲

3146 found by using the colors on the note and the carosel colors being green yellow red blue
    gray Hide ▲

0000 no clue to making that one
    black Hide ▲

4631 found by using the words that no the note for the colors and the carosel
    white Hide ▲

7777 no clues for making this one
    walk through

1.Hide ▲

forward 2 and left 1 click the second ring and turn on light. click floor next to end of seat and get umbrela
    2.Hide ▲

turn left 1 forward 1 then right 1 and pick up screwdriver off seat
    3.Hide ▲

turn around click middle grill and use screwdriver to remove screws grab flashlight
    4.Hide ▲

turn left 1 and forward 1 then left 1 and turn off light turn around and look in corner for the chest open it for the gold rod turn light back on
    5.Hide ▲

turn left 1 and forward one turn right 1 and click seat to left of window
    use umbrela to get the papers rember colors of the words which are Green, Yellow, Red, Blue they say Red, Blue, Green, Yellow. go back 1 and turn around
    6.Hide ▲

click window to see carosle click on the horses of the colors on the papers and they will give you the combination for the lock. see above for all combinations
    7.Hide ▲

turn right 1 and forward 1 turn around. click the middle of left pole to get spark plug.
    9.Show ▼

turn around and click on the window with the faris well in it. match up the outer rings on the red box with the matching stars black is the brightest white star and then match the smaller rings to the nearest stars to make a tulip shape it will change to be a bright colored tulip when done and the spark plug will start sparking

thanks rune

42. Carman says:

I can’t even find the light switch!!!!! OMG!!!

43. Carman says:

I’ve found it! Now I’m stuck again! Where’s the darn umbrella??

44. Carman says:

yay! found the umbrella

45. Hokubella says:

The music makes me wanna cry, tear ;(