Minoto – Werewolf 5

Categories: Adventure, Flash, Free, Games, Online, Point'n'click, Walkthrough

Here is your weekly Minoto’s Point’n’Click Adventure game! Today, Werewolf 5!

If you enjoy this game, don’t forget to check out Werewolf 4, Werewolf 3, Werewolf 2, Werewolf, Romeo and Juliet, Gulliver’s Travel, Naked King, North Wind and Sun, Alibaba 40 Thieves, Goose Gold, Big Turnip, Three Bears, Aladdin and the Magic Lamp and many more by the same author!

Werewolf 5 walkthrough (thanks Chappie!)

12 Comments to Minoto – Werewolf 5

1. And Introducing... A Leg says:

I love the introduction to this: Japglish at its best!

• Scout88 says:

My brain hurts after trying to read all that commentary. I don’t think it would have made sense even in perfect English. Ha!

• Me2 says:

I loved it too; after living in a foreign country for three years, now I know what my German sounded like to the locals! No wonder they were always eager to speak English with me!!

• Raika says:

Beautiful Engrish ^^ It makes me want to go to France and try my French on the locals there

2. lay says:

Werewolf was not found under the rock, and the wolf of a small child who was perplexed was lying on the inside. Child’s wolf smelt wolf’s smell. The wolf barked happily. The girl helped by werewolf comes near to a side. Afterwards, two wolves and girls seem to have lived together happily.

3. Genie says:

Aah, I’m so relieved the werewolf buried under rocks in the previous one has been rescued. And a note to all octopusses (octopi?) – put a hat on before going out into the sun. I do like these games. :)

4. Chappie says:

I thought minoto games come out on Friday ?
    Ah well, its still good that the wolf was saved.

5. Chappie says:

Since there’s no walkthrough yet, i think i’ll put one down.

Its my first one, so im not sure if its good. >___<;

6. hilman says:

lol.. told you there’ll be werewolf 5..
    glad the usual “live happily ever after” ending finally comes true…
    well, it’s been a month now since the werewolf theme, wonder what’s their next theme is..

7. Reecer6 says:

I just want to know what happened to the baby and the Men in Black. Revealed in the next game? I hope.