White Day 2

Categories: Adventure, Flash, Free, Games, Online, Point'n'click, Walkthrough

Here is your weekly Minoto’s Point’n’Click Adventure game! Today, White Day 2!

If you enjoy this game, don’t forget to check out Just graduation 2, Morning Time, Rescue Baby, Princess Thumb of Winter, Valentine and Cupid, Choco Valentine 2, Red Carpet, Monkey and Uncle, Fox Marathon, Tiger New Year, Sent Santa and many more by the same author!

White Day 2 walkthrough (thanks Prid!)

13 Comments to White Day 2

1. Tom says:

Awwwwwh! Sweet and simple. Just right for a coffee break

2. Grootmoeder says:

Nice game

3. NoviceG says:

Funny little games these. Cat End “only one method”. Does this mean there is only one end? Or are there alternatives?

4. Prid says:

Walkthrough:

Simple Walkthrough with 40 Easy Steps (as Usual) – feel free to use it

MINTO QUIZ NR. 3 – PROJECT STARTING IN 15 MINUTES

5. Me2 says:

@NoviceG, these games often used to have two endings and it would say something like “Cat End method one of two.” Lately though, there have only been games with one end.

6. Prid says:

– MINOTO QUIZ NR. 3 –

Please play WHITE DAY 2 before doing this Quiz, if you have never played it before. And please close the Game when taking this Quiz!

Play MINOTO QUIZ 3 and test your Skills

I wanted to make something Special for everyone. This is a small Quiz with 10 Questions. It will test how much you remember about Minoto and about this game! Once you’re done, you will be shown how many correct answers you got, and a small message :D

There is a SPECIAL GAME in the end of the Quiz. Please tell me how it is, as I spent alot of time working on it!

Please tell each other your Results

In case you cannot beat the game in the end, here is the Reward I spent almost 2 Hours making: MINTO REWARD

Please, I am dying to hear your comments! I’ve been sitting on my Laptop for over 4 Hours now, STRAIGHT, just to bring this Quiz and special game to you. I don’t know why, but every time I make something for someone else, I never make it quickly and very bad, but use alot of time to make it perfect (that’s me)!

Type: Quiz
    Time Used: 1 Hour & 30 Minutes on Quiz + 1 Hour on Special Game + 2 Hours on Reward
    Total Time: 4+ Hours
    Start Time: around 8:00 PM
    End Time: 01:00 AM
    Total Questions: 10 + Special Game
    Made on: 13th March 2010
    Made by: Prid

• Herman says:

Graet walkthrough and even greater quiz! I only got 7/10 on the quiz, but I think I know what mistakes I made. As for the mini game, really easy but still quite nice! I liked the wallpaper too, only problem is that it looks slightly stretched and therefore out of proportion on my widescreen 1440 x 900 resolution monitor. Overall, however, nice quiz about a great game series and I look forward to more potential quizes and/or games in the future :)

• MiniTaurus says:

I get 9/10 again ^^ nice little game for minoto lover

• minoto_fun says:

The quizzes extend the Minoto fun, so thank you! I got 9/10 – need to pay more attention I guess! Thanks for the reward, too!

• Annie B says:

8 out of 10…thanks, fun little quiz :)

7. MiniTaurus says:

mmc evolved from book lol

8. sssone says:

8/10 In future I will have to focus more on the game :)

thanks for the game