Nevermore 3

Categories: Adventure, Free, Games, Online, Platform, Video walkthrough, Walkthrough

Nevermore 3Nevermore 3Nevermore 3 is the third installment in the Nevermore series from Adam Westerman.

Your are Olek, our little intrepid hero, and you are on a treasure hunt to get funds for your poor town.

Use the arrow keys to move and press space bar to jump. Hold spacebar to jump higher.

I’m a great fan of the Nevermore series, and I must say that I wasn’t disappointed with Nevermore 3!

Everything is amazingly well done here, from the artwork to the peaceful atmosphere and the unique and wonderful design!  This one is a a true gem and by far the best in the series!

A must play!

Nevermore 3 walkthrough (thanks White Wolf!)

Nevermore 3 video walkthrough!

68 Comments to Nevermore 3

1. pumpum says:

got the blue glowing hat thingy… went dwn to the lake an theres just blue lights in the water….

2. Hmpf says:

Without a doubt one of the most beautiful online games I’ve played.

I can’t get the balls in the last scene to glow, though – only the first one (which glows blue). What am I doing wrong/missing?

3. Hmpf says:

Ah, never mind, I found out: I was simply too slow. :-)

4. Hmpf says:

I need some help finding hats:

5. Hmpf says:

Me again. ;-) I’ve found the first hat now – Show

– but I’m still stumped as to Show

BTW – the artist has put the game up on his DeviantArt account now, and added a couple of new details Show

Link

6. Coole Kidz says:

thanks White Tiger i finished in time

7. arieegrogg says:

I clicked ‘ok’ too fast on the par where Olek goes to that dudes house. Where did he leave his glasses?

8. shana says:

i lurve this game..!!
    just cant get through the big door part..
    thanks for your help!^^

9. Me says:

Found a glitch I think… I tried to jump after the mine cart but i’m just floating in the air… and not dropping down

10. lala says:

Go back to the mole whom you last talked to. He has the glasses. Have fun.

11. Lena roxx its true says:

i found a new hat it sorta looks like a bear mask to get you have to Show

12. Lena roxx its true says:

hi hit play again theres no mine cart and the purple/pink ghost is cute. i didnt even notice the squrrial that was following me

13. Prime says:

Yeah, found the glitch too upon playing through it twice in a row!

I have found all masks/hats now but have also just worked out the mystery of the statue and now have cool glowing eyes!

I really want to be able to see the ghosts again as they were imprisoned by the hero that the statue was built for. I believe I now have his spirit in me and want to shake things up a little but can’t coz of glitch :(

Great game though…

14. Zephyre says:

well i got all the hats, and the new look and beat the game, it was fun, but I was kinna hoping that if I got the new look that there would be a secret ending or something, meh oh well it was still fun :)

15. explain says:

you have to jump back to where you where before you fall down then jump to that square fing then to that fing with stuff on it then jump to that fing with some animal and somefing falls then you will go to that fing that fall then you will see another room then go to that red light then it will be green light go to that room where olek sayd oh gosh wish i had a light in here then you will have light so problem salved

16. GameBeater says:

Followed White Wold’s walkthrough, first time playing and beat it in one go, didn’t die (not really die, but, uh you know) once. Great walkthrough!