Colour My Heart

Categories: 5 minute, Flash, Free, Games, Online, Others

Colour My HeartColour My HeartColour My Heart is more an experimental Flash than a real game, but it’s really worth a try.

Designed by Silver Stich, 18, from Australia, it takes only a couple of minutes to complete. Use the arrow keys to move.

There are many little hidden things in the world that can be interacted with, simply find them and click them, and in a few cases, you must do this to continue your journey.

Happy belated V-day!

60 Comments to Colour My Heart

1. kuraikizu says:

ive always loved this game yet it is so easy. there is only one thing you need to click on this game, which is one of those handles on the generator next to where the air lifts you up to the clouds…of course this took me a long time to find out…wow…its been a long time ever since i played this game…=3 and thx you Jason for showing where to download this music an what it was called…this music reminds me of my past…and memories of those who left in my life…

2. kuraikizu says:

^^ll whoops it looks like the last comment b4 me was bout 13 days ago…cuz i havnt played online games for long time

3. kasiaa_sz says:

what is the title of this song?

4. Sano says:

heartbeats by broove

5. Charolete says:

two clouds up top disappear when clicked on bye mouse and balloon gets separated from basket

6. Charolete says:

i play this game for the music, just so beautiful

7. Ruby83 says:

This was this most beautiful thing I have seen yet. Perfect selection of music, the graphics, simply wonderful. I loved the note at the end. And, is it me, or does the stick man cry when the game is left idle?

The game makes you feel a bit lost, there are so many things to see, and yet not much happens when you click upon things. In a world as monochrome as this, there is only one thing to do, lift yourself up and take a walk amongst the clouds.

8. Jada says:

this game was just so great! it was very simple and the music was absolutely marvelous! i loved what it said at the end! i give my respect to the creator of this game!! <3 <3 <3

9. tulip'sheart says:

wow the music its so lovely with the heart beats who is the maker of this game
    such a fabulous thinker …. it is an easy then to its sooooooo**** lovely.. i don’t know what to say……………????

10. kitthie says:

I can’t play the game. I keep pressing the arrow keys but it’s not moving. :(