10 Gnomes, part 4: Foggy Flat

Categories: Flash, Free, Games, Hidden Object, Online, Point'n'click

10 Gnomes - 410 Gnomes - 410 Gnomes, part 4: Foggy Flat is the fourth episode in the 10 Gnomes series created by Mateusz Skutnik.

“You have 10 minutes to find 10 Gnomes – navigate via the normal point and click manner.”

10 Gnomes is a full year project, 12 games in 2008.

7 Comments to 10 Gnomes, part 4: Foggy Flat

1. molly says:

2. molly says:

ive found 7 gnomes only & the time is out

3. Reka says:

Third try found all ten. Whew. Just don’t ask me to, like, repeat it, ’cause I’ll probably only find 6.

(This one has some very odd navigation – I swear sometimes when you zoom in, you also turn around.)

4. Idotry says:

Had to give it up, the way it moves around the screen was doing my eyes in!!

5. NetMonster says:

I gave up since I kept getting lost. I mean, I wanted to go back to the big screen and it wouldn’s let me because whenever I clicked “go back” it took me somewhere on the roof.

6. Reka says:

NetMonster, I did that several times too: there’s at least one screen where the “go back” label is applied erroneously to a link that doesn’t take you back. I think one key to realize is that when you go up on the roof, you also turn around 180 degrees. The way back down is near the middle, above where the ladder comes up.

That said, I still haven’t been able to find all 10 gnomes a second time, not even with a walkthrough (there’s one posted at jayisgames).

7. Reka says:

Figured out something else that’s confusing about this one: you know that rectangular building with the four grated windows and a big pipe on either side? Well, you can get to a view of that scene two different ways. If you get there one way, then there’s nothing to click, but if you get there the other way, then there are two gnomes in the scene (one in the pipe on the right, the other in the cables on the left).