Categories: Flash, Free, Games, Online, Room Escape, Walkthrough
Find The Escape Men 32: in the Office is a new Room Escape game from Japanese site No1game.
Collect the 10 Escape men and escape from the office!
One ending in this one…
Find The Escape Men 32 walkthrough (thanks Reka!)
And out, thnxxxx.
Nice! Not too difficult and yet not too easy…
It doesn’t really make any difference to the game, but you might want to switch to English (click the word “English” at the bottom, so the title becomes English and the word at the bottom becomes “Japanese”).
1. On the wall to the right of the door (the green squares).
2. Spin the chair on the left of the group of desks. Three times ought to do it.
3 and 4. Get green card from the door (looks like someone was trying to open the door with the old ‘credit card in the gap’ trick, but it didn’t work). Look at the computer and click anywhere on its screen to bring up a web browser. Use the green card on the web browser to go to the site listed.
#3 is in the site’s logo. #4 is in the green bar on the right.
5. Get screwdriver from pink tray on the farthest desk. Turn toward the door and click on the blue carpet tile towards the right. Use the screwdriver to lift it.
6. Get the report from the round table in the corner (next to the copy machine). Get name stamp (looks like a cigar) from the water dispenser. Stamp the report, then put it in the pink tray of the farthest desk. Click the big green guy.
7 and 8. Get one coin from change slot of vending machine. Get another coin in the crack between desks when you’re looking at the computer. (On the right.) Put both coins in vending machine. Press the button for the cup that has a green guy in it. Get the cup from the dispenser and the coin from the change slot.
#7 Look at the cup (“About Item”). #8 Look at the coin.
9. Fill the cup with water. Use it to water the plant next to the desk. (Zoom in once on the farthest desk, then click the plant.) The guy will be kind of hard to see on the central leaf.
10. Go to the copy machine and put one green guy on the glass, close it, then hit copy. Don’t forget to pick up both your original and the copy.
Exiting: Do “About Item” on the 10 escape men. They will rearrange themselves into strange contorted shapes in two rows. Imagine the two rows right on top of each other and figure out what they’re spelling. (It’s not a word, just random letters.) Put that code in the panel next to the door.
The door code (because that middle letter is really hard to figure out): Show
Posted on Friday, May 11th, 2012. Follow any responses through the RSS 2.0 feed.