Bodilies

Categories: Adventure, Flash, Free, Games, Online, Point'n'click, Walkthrough

BodiliesBodiliesBodilies is a Point’n’Click adventure game created in 2006 by Jeroen Stout, Mick Moolhuisen and Roy de Groot, of Nederlands.

“Neil witnesses a rocket crash-landing on his world. The pilot is imprisoned for spreading blasphemous rumors that the world they’re on is, in fact, a body. Slowly Neil begins to believe him and sets out to build his own rocket. He finds that the Church, who dominates all, is not too happy about it but that many people are willing to help him: he dares say what they think…”

With many beautiful hand drawn backgrounds, tons of text and an excellent soundtrack, Bodilies is a very entertaining game and a very good effort by the authors.

Be warned, the game contains some offensive language and is not really appropriate for a young audience.

Update: walkthroughs in comments #1, #3 and #5 (thanks Xoke, ben and  Delilah, aka Canadian Enchantress!)

14 Comments to Bodilies

1. Xoke says:

What I have so far (a fair bit actually so this may be part one of a walkthrough)

And that is as far as I have got as of now. Give me a little bit more and I’ll see what I can do :)

2. Evi says:

oh no! first again? :) Let’s see

3. Xoke says:

Rest of walkthrough

4. silvia says:

non mi piace questo gioco…..troppi caricamenti!!!

5. ben says:

Walkthrough (edit: kudos to Delilah, aka Canadian Enchantress, the original author of this walkthrough! – Mods)

6. Sam says:

Stuck in the hall of truth in a never ending argument – any idea how to get out of there?

7. Sam says:

Nevermind – tried again and got it right

8. A says:

great game

9. trey says:

i am stuck in the mine thing with all the gas and dont know what to do

10. ben says:

look at walkthrough

11. tiffa says:

sweet game. i had to use the walkthrough alot though. i love them :)

12. Delilah, aka Canadian Enchantress says:

So ben, did you write that walkthrough, all by yourself?
    Re: Comment 5. ben – July 30,2007 – 3:48 am
    (Next you’ll be saying you authored the game, too.)

In all fairness, you should give credit to the author of the walkthrough – – – that would be me.

I posted my (first ever, btw) originally written walkthrough first on:
    29/7/07 01:32
    at http://escapetheroom.blogspot.com/2007/07/bodilies.html
    then on
    July 29th, 2007 11:11 am
    at http://games.forbored.com/2007/07/bodilies/
    then on
    Monday 30/7/2007 At 10:25:37, Comment 19,
    at http://www.lazylaces.com/article.asp?p=2818

Here, I’ll show you what I mean.

Today, while playing Five Beast Pagoda (found here at freegamesnews) http://www.freegamesnews.com/en/?p=2358, I notified my friends at lazylaces.com of a walkthrough posted at this site.

Sure, it would have been easy to do what you did, ben, just copy the walkthrough and post it there – but, as an author of a walkthrough, I knew the time it takes to develop and prepare it for posting, not to mention the ingenuity, at having figured out the puzzles – a walkthrough author should be credited with all of the above.

So, in sharing the news of the walkthrough I found – I credited the author (BoMuChan – September 2,2007 – 9:07 am – comments 10-15) and posted the link it could be found at, rather than copy the work and add my name, as if I had written it myself.

Next time, hopefully you ben, will behave more ethically.

13. .*. says:

The music in the cathedral is from Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time!

14. Logan says:

yeah its the temple of time theme