South Town

Categories: Asian Languages, Flash, Free, Games, Online, Room Escape, Walkthrough

South TownSouth TownSouth Town is a new Japanese Room Escape game, all written in Japanese.

Found at Nordinho, via Ragtolin: “the aim of this game is to get a safe’s key.
You came to the hotel in a trip with a girl friend. You must hide a work tool in a safe because you didn’t tell her that the purpose of the trip is business…”

Even though the language barrier is here, I’m sure you won’t stay trapped in this hotel room for long!

(Via Nordinho)

Update: walkthrough in comment #3 (thanks ben!)

(No Ratings Yet)

14 Comments to South Town

1. Alexa Karuda says:

Cute game! I was surprised I was able to finish it without any hints! (Use the TAB key!)

Too bad it says ‘To Be Continued…’ in Japanese at the end….

2. A says:

I hope this game isn’t too hard. But apparently the TAB key works. I’ll try to post a walkthrough when (if) i finish it!

3. ben says:

Walkthrough

4. louise says:

how do u get the handles on the box

5. louise says:

i got 1 handle on cant get the other on

6. billy says:

Anyone know how to use the items, sounds daft but i have tried everything!

7. Alexa Karuda says:

Using items can be a little buggy. Drag and drop where you want it to go. If you don’t get a little clip showing how you use it, it’s not in the right spot. Also, timing is important. Sometimes you can’t use items until other actions are performed. Another thing: I had the darnedest time getting the handles on the box. It helped to click around on other things for a while before going back and trying again. Also, make sure you’re putting the handle on the right side. I kept putting one handle on the left space but it wouldn’t work. Later, when I tried putting it on the right space, it worked. Again, if something doesn’t work, keep clicking around and trying to perform other tasks in the interim. Good luck!

8. mammis says:

Which one is the upper cupboard?? That I have to use ashtray on??

9. Alexa Karuda says:

Note: the blue plate has ‘sashimi’ on it. (For those who don’t know, ‘sashimi’ is slices of raw fish, like sushi without the rice.)

10. Alexa Karuda says:

Mammis: the ‘upper cupboard’ is the shuttered cabinet with the small, flat, metal plate lock on the front (in the right side of the room). Since you don’t have a key for the lock, you have to smash it open with the ashtray. Hope that helps!

11. NetMonster says:

How do I get the numbers? Show

12. Alexa Karuda says:

@NetMonster: When you click on the TV, look in the comments box. That should have the numbers (which are in the same order as the colors of the lock on the gray box).

13. NetMonster says:

Can’t read them… I’ll just use ben’s and hope it works :(

14. Christen says:

I got a toilet flushing sound??? hmmmm