Skinny

Categories: Adventure, Flash, Free, Games, Online, Platform

By Thomas Brush, the author of Coma, here is Skinny, a adventure platform game where you have to help a robot save the apocalyptic world from their minds.

Use ASWD to move and jump, press the spacebar to talk, and your mouse to shoot.

Note: Double-click for fullscreen!

8 Comments to Skinny

1. alexa karuda says:

Beautiful game, but REALLY aggravating gameplay. Several steps require precise timing and sheer luck. Made it through, but it took lots of patience. Ending was unsatisfying, and mostly felt like a level was missing. :( Aside from those things, though, it was fun (when I wasn’t going crazy).

2. Porter says:

I haven’t played this one yet, but man does that guy know how to make an impressive atmosphere.

3. And Introducing... A Leg says:

This game is probably the first thing that has ever made me feel disadvantaged for being right-handed.

4. Pres says:

Does anyone knows how to JUMP and PRESS OVER at the same time to climb the chimney?

5. Apanathi says:

how do I use the new achieved jumping skills???

• 2MuchGameTime says:

Hold the jump button (‘W’ key or the UP arrow, whichever you prefer) while alternating between the ‘A’ & ‘D’ keys or LEFT & RIGHT arrows. As soon as you bounce off one wall switch to the other key.

6. 2MuchGameTime says:

What’s up with the ending? Does anyone know if there are alternate endings? I thought I got all hidden objects but I still felt I was left hanging.

Add a comment or wrap your spoilers in the spoiler tags if you want to provide help. Example: [spoiler]your spoiler[/spoiler]

Need more help with spoiler tags? Click here!

If you never left a comment on FreeGamesNews before, or if your comment contains a link, it will be held for moderation and won't appear before its approval. There is no need to resubmit it. No email adresses in comments please. Thank you!

Latest Walkthroughs