Pedro and the 100 Year Quest

Categories: Arcade, Flash, Free, Games, Online, Platform, Puzzle

Pedro and the 100 Year Quest is a side-scrolling puzzle platformer that will remind you of the Robot Wants series.

“Your boss has sent you into the basement to collect lost back issues of Boys’ Life, only as you go around, he’ll find lots of other jobs he’d be happy to see you do.

But the 100-year anniversary party is starting in 40 minutes, and they need to show off those issues… how much can you get done before it’s too late?

There are also secret codes in the game that you can find in Boys’ Life magazine to gain some very nice bonuses.”

I might be wrong, but I’m pretty sure this one will be rated 4+ stars!

17 Comments to Pedro and the 100 Year Quest

1. mikgrn says:

I keep getting stuck at the same point. I have the Show

and the Show

, and I can see another dust thingie that I’m supposed to get but it’s behind locked doors and I have no room for the key.
    Can someone help?

2. rc says:

The pointless 2 item limit is a bad idea.

3. Andy says:

I enjoy these games for the most part, but this one didn’t have upgrades, so it was largely frustrating having to retrace your steps without gaining any advantage the next time through (aside from the occasional moving of blocks).

4. Unowninator says:

Stupid time limit! It’s the only thing stopping me from fully enjoying this game!

• fierceandsassy says:

word. i wish you could get more time when you comleted tasks or something. or that there was an invincibility option.

5. Quazy says:

Anyone know how to work the camera? Or did my game bug and make the camera useless?

6. Sunken Master says:

I agree, making backtracking all the f**** time a core mechanic:
    not cool, more frustrating.
    But i was surprised that i actually managed to get 5 of the objectives to 100%,
    so it would have been quite beatable…

@quazy
    If i remember right you have to step inside the marked rectangle and press the button.

7. WonderWorm says:

I can’t even get the camera. How do I get rid of an item I don’t need anymore? Maybe I’ll try again when there’s a walkthrough.

• Andy says:

It’s in the instructions. Hit the action key and the down arrow simultaneously.

To use the camera, you need to be in the square and hit the action key.

8. Andy says:

I can’t seem to get through the rat area. I got the laser and killed the big rat, but can’t figure out how to get through there. There’s a moveable block stopping me in two different places.

9. Unowninator says:

Say, the game description says there are secret codes. Does anybody know what they are?

10. bubba says:

how do you get the vacuum?