The Stroke of Midnight

Categories: Demo, Download, Games, Hidden Object, Sponsors, Walkthrough, Windows

With her deadline looming, a romance author escapes to Eastern Europe with the hope that a trip to Transylvania can provide the inspiration she needs to rewrite her latest book.

But soon her discovery of a Victorian-era love triangle provides much more than a new storyline: it provides an entire novel’s worth!

Reunite the long lost lovers in the afterlife in The Stroke of Midnight, a fun Hidden Object game.

• Incredible gameplay.
  • Exciting storyline.
  • Reunite haunted lovers!
  • Get the Strategy Guide!

The Stroke of Midnight walkthrough!

WindowsPlay FREE for one hour or Order the FULL version
Mac OsNot available

21 Comments to The Stroke of Midnight

1. Morgan says:

ok so im at the part where you have to push the books n a certain order to get into a secret room. it wont let me push the books in the order the website says so how do i get past it?

• Jan says:

I’m stuck on the level where u have to push the books in a certain order on the bookshelf. No matter what I try I can,t pass it

• Lisa says:

There is numbers on the books if u push it in the format as the web sight say,it goes through.11-1v-v-x11-1

2. Brenda says:

I skipped the puzzle in chapter 10 but completed everything else. The ghost did not show and I can not go through the right door. Stuck at the peppermint, rose hip puzzle room!

• Jen says:

I’m stuck here too, can’t figure out hoe to move on. Waterfall is empty and everything say a I’ve everything but no ghost showed up. Can any one help, not sure what I need to do to move on.

3. karen says:

i cannot start this game, i have no cursor coming up on my ipad. do i need a mouse to play it.

4. susan says:

how do i tune the key on the piano??

stuck!!!!

please help

thx,

S

• Lisa says:

There is five or six knob on the piano, you have to click on them until they all point to the left, if you go on the web sight, how to play the stroke of midnight, it give you step by step on how to get through the game, even though I have been stuck on the same board for days and it is making me mad.

5. Carmella says:

Stuck at the Borken floor. Have to rebuild it to stat the mechanism behind the Mirror.
    But last Part of the Floor can Not Be entered As i can Not Walk to the floor. I only can reach and Touch the Mirror. Any idea???

Tax, c.

6. peggy says:

How do u start the game off I can’t get in the doors

7. Lisa says:

I am on the board where you have to follow the ghost through the mirror, but I am not able to get pass that board, it say touch below the mirror, I did numerous time but it won’t happen.

8. Ivy Blackwood says:

I love it :)

9. Kira says:

At the bookshelf part I tried pushing the books in the order 11-1v-v-x11-1 but it just keeps telling me at the top I need to find a hint. How can I get it to allow me to push thhe books in?

10. Chin says:

I’m stuck in the house cant find the bell

11. andrea says:

I’m stuck in the part where you have to go up the stairs, the ones as soon as you enter the mansion.. Help please :(

12. Kc says:

Help…I’ve made the gunpowder …pretty sure I have it right, can’t move on though. It keeps telling different warning messages, can’t move anything on the table or leave the room. Any one have a suggestion or two.