Flight

Categories: Flash, Free, Games, Online, Others

Flight is a launch game created by Krin Juangbhanich. Your goal is to throw a paper plane as far as you can.

Collect points and upgrade your plane so you can throw it even further and eventually reach Santa Claus house.

Use your mouse to pick up and throw the plane, press the arrow keys to control the plane (be warned, it costs you fuel!) and press spacebar to activate the engine.

And yes, you can put an engine on a paper plane, thanks to Flash!

Flight is a  beautifully crafted launch game: enjoy it while it lasts!

22 Comments to Flight

1. woody says:

crap,controls don’t work!

2. woody says:

oops! should have read instructions properly first! just needed to get the upgrade!

3. Lostganz says:

Great game! very addictive

4. lyrl says:

Neat and fun. I have all the achievements except the 25 m/s one. England in 8 days took me a dozen tries, that one takes some significant luck (and there are no in-game controls to start over – have to reload the page – which was rather annoying). Everything else seems to be largely skill-based.

Any tips on getting the “supersonic” achievement?

5. Lili_of_the_Valley says:

Very addicting and very challenging. Sometimes I just go straight up, until I’m in the clouds until my fuel runs out, then I watch from there. I go pretty far!

6. Mario says:

What’s the “mystery upgrade”? I’m about to buy it, but…

7. dude says:

it depends when u upgrade it i think or it changes once every flight

8. Cross097 says:

The supersonic achievement is by holding the space bar (Engine) for a certain amount of time

9. Graeme says:

Supersonic achievement can only be obtained by activating the rainbow stars – buy that feature and try to hit as many stars as possible in the 10 sec window.

10. vinicius says:

i got supersonic in a glitch!!!

11. abda says:

the mystery upgrade turns u into one of three animals, a turtle, a penguin, and a hedgehog, and theyre all from different cannon games penguin=leran to fly, turtle= toss the turtle and hedgehog… idk the name of this one but i played it…. so the upgrade is a funny lil easter egg

12. Paul says:

Here are a bunch of tips: I can do the whole game in “8 days” actually it is 3 for London, then one day each for Paris, Egypt, Africa and Japan. That seems like 7 to me but it says “You finished in 8 days” at the end.

Here are the tricks:
    1) Initial launch…

2) First upgrade

3) Second flight

4) second upgrade

5) third flight

6) third upgrade

7) 4th flight

Other upgrades:

I once had the SW skip Africa (as I had enough mileage accumulated) but that may have been a glitch, it will never skip Japan even if you can just crash to win the game.

13. Deafie says:

One of the challenge is to paint the plain etc how do you do that?

• Rethgif says:

On the upgrade screen, just below the picture of your plane, is the word “Customize”. Click that.