Kaitai Dismantlement – Chapter Toaster

Categories: Flash, Free, Games, Online, Point'n'click, Puzzle, Walkthrough

Kaitai Dismantlement – Chapter Toaster is the eighth installment in the Kaitai Dismantlement series from Gam.eBB.

In this Point’n’Click puzzle game, as its name says, you will have to dismantle a toaster. To do so, you only have a screwdriver.

And your brain.

And that’s it! Now the question is: why would you take apart this toaster? Fans of the series know why…

Chapter Toaster walkthrough (thanks Xoke!)

9 Comments to Kaitai Dismantlement – Chapter Toaster

1. Sarah says:

always tricky, I love these :)

2. dragon98man says:

i think this is by far one of the easier ones. Messed up the end my stupidity a few times but figured out what i was doing wrong

3. Interesting says:

This one is very easy.
    But at all, we have here one of the best series of the genre. Simple, if not minimalistic, design; strong logic; always little surprise at the end. I really enjoy these games.

4. maria says:

not tht means the series of circles, sos.

5. DNOMN8R says:

Pretty easy – this was the first one I’ve completed w/o a walkthrough.

6. White Wolf says:

LOL….

Mirror Mirror On The Wall.
    Stumbled over the words
    And Took A Fall…………….

:0)

7. Fudge says:

I love this series. First one ever without exploding the bomb with totally without help.

8. Me2 says:

Normally I find these very frustrating and I need a walkthrough, but this time I read the comments first and thought it might be easier. I was so excited to do the whole thing by myself (although I did get bogged down for a couple of minutes by the puzzle with the spinning shapes). Thanks!!

9. Xoke says:

OK it’s been a while since I did a walkthrough so:

There are only two views. The side view you start on and the right hand side end view.
    There are others zoomed in but those are the main two.

Go look around if you want, I will try to space these out with the puzzle to solve and then the solution for people if they want to only get hints to solve it.

Also, when you solve a puzzle and get screws, most of the time you have to undo the screws then zoom out to remove the item.

I Beg…

Toast!

Yellow… butter?

Bread

Butter… cubes?

More Bread

The thing that is always in the dismantle games…