Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent

Categories: Demo, Download, Games, Hidden Object, Mac Os, Sponsors, Walkthrough, Windows

Return to the terrifying PuppetShow in this spooky sequel!

A young girl has been asleep for over two days, and the local doctors are at a loss.

The townspeople believe her condition to be a curse emanating from a dark magician’s castle in the mountains, so it’s up to you to track down the cause of the curse and save the Souls of the Innocent!

Dive into in this dark and mysterious Hidden Object game.

PuppetShow: Souls of the Innocent walkthrough!

WindowsPlay FREE for one hour or Order the FULL version
Mac OsPlay FREE for an hour or Order the FULL version

11 Comments to Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent

1. chelsea says:

im stuck in where i cant find the wrench to unscrew the nuts pleasehelp !

• Katy says:

Chelsea,

I have the wrench but where are the nuts? I got the wrench when the hot air balloon crashed. It was the 2nd time I went to the crash site. Where are the nuts? I need the key to move forward.

Thansk Katy

• kristin says:

you have to get them from the piece of hardware that comes down the conveyor belt after you replace the bridge with the crane.

• kristin says:

it’s hiding behind the poster by the mechanical guy on the bike

2. Brenda says:

having trouble on how to use the crowbar or the boards when putting together the parrot. this is in the beginning of the game. Please help

3. coloring mANIAC says:

i need help finding a leather strap and stuff 2 make glue.

• Sandra says:

I’m having trouble with this! How did u find the leather and make the glue pls?

• Olivia says:

For the glue you need the stuff from the search scene in the shop basement, add water from the pipe outside of the shop and boil it using a candle in the fortune tellers place. The leather straps are actually just a belt which is in the search scene in the fortune tellers room.

4. Christine says:

I am at the end of the game and have found three square pieces for the Rock where the parachute is at but I cannot find the fourth piece does anyone know where it is? I have the one from the owl head and the book an with the girl reading the book, I also got the torn pages for the book where the owl in the wall is. can anyone please guide me in the right direction./ I will add what I have been able to find and where for everyone as well. Thank you in advance.

5. Yugi says:

I need help with the owl puzzle. The side of my computer is messed up so I can only see a part of the code. While I can see enough of the final symbol to match it I aapparently still need to press it in a different order. Can anyone help me?

6. Lolly says:

Need help finding all the planets it’s hard