Special Enquiry Detail: The Hand that Feeds

Categories: Demo, Download, Games, Hidden Object, Sponsors, Walkthrough, Windows

Help the Special Enquiry Detail crack the case, and catch a criminal, in this fun and exciting Hidden Object game!

Join Detectives Turino and Lamonte, who have just been transferred to the Special Enquiry Detail unit.

Their first case is the shocking death of the daughter of a wealthy family of benefactors.

Dive into Special Enquiry Detail: The Hand that Feeds and become a New York City detective pursuing justice.

• Gorgeous graphics.
  • Immersive atmosphere.
  • Crack the case!

Special Enquiry Detail: The Hand that Feeds
walkthrough!

WindowsPlay FREE for one hour or Order the FULL version
Mac OsNot available

11 Comments to Special Enquiry Detail: The Hand that Feeds

1. Enma says:

What do u need to do to unlock the chest in Mai lees bedroom, I have found the key but the frame doesn’t seem to have unlocked?

• LA says:

I am having the exact same problem key is in but nothing seems unlocked!!!
      Can anyone help we r totally addicted already!!
      HELP

• July24 says:

Yes, The piece could not even move. Anyone know how to pass this? And we already paid for them

2. Lars says:

Same problem here. Inserted key, but frame still locked. It’s like the frame don’t registrer the key. Really annoing!!!! Think it might be a bug when playing on iPad..

Lars

• July24 says:

After talking with Mai Lee at the homeless refuge, you’ll come to a part of the story wherein you’ve a choice to visit Ryan in the hospital or visit Mai Lee’s mother and re-investigate her room and if you don’t want to end up being frozen out of this game and having to start the game anew under a different profile, then you need to play certain scenes in the following order:

1 — visit Ryan at the hospital
      2 — visit and talk to Mai Lee’s mother (don’t remember exactly but I THINK you’ve got a hidden object scene there as well — if so do that before entering bedroom)
      3 — do the puzzle box in the living room before entering Mai Lee’s bedroom
      4 — find the hidden objects in Mai Lee’s room
      5 — use the key on the chest

You have to do EVERYTHING ELSE 1st before using that key on the chest; otherwise, the key becomes stuck in the chest and that’s the END of the gameplay.

3. Rachelle says:

im having trouble finding the spot to put the memory card in chapter 9 after taking the pics of the fingerprints, can someone pls help. every walkthrough n stuff says to “Select the monitor and insert the FLASH DRIVE in to the slot on the lower left”, but ive tried every lower left part of every part/piece of that dang computer n all i keep getting r the red X’s(means wrong spot). if theres anyone that knows how to do this could u pls reply/comment back ASAP, PLS. thk u very much

4. L Malloy says:

How do you sprinkle the fingerprint powder on the drug packet and spread it around with the white brush to expose fingerprints?
    Don’t drag the key to the box and try to put it in the keyhole. Tap the key while in the evidence box. Then tap the box. The key should disappear into the box. Forget the little keyhole at the bottom of the box; it won’t grab the key.

The memory card goes in a little slot slightly off center, top right of the projector. This slot does grab the card.

5. duke says:

I need help putting the phone together. I hover over wherever the part is suppossed to go and it doesnt connect. Wtf?!?!

6. Alyvia says:

I’m at Chapter 10 and currently stucked. I’m having a problem with the cell phone mini game. It just won’t appear no matter how many time I press on the coffee table? I had the SIM card, the battery, the front and so the back and I’ve also collected everything else except the cell column remains (1) like this, “Cell (1)”. Did I not collected them all? I’ve seen some walk throughs but none of them work. Some say sparkles on the coffee table but there’s just no sparkles at all! Nothing at all! I’m frustrated! Haha! Please help? I can’t seems to find my answer on the net. Is it my problem or the game’s problem? Help, help, help! Thanks a lot!

7. janice says:

I’m stuck at the mia’s computer. I can’t get the information I need. Chapter 7.

8. Janna says:

Someone please help me. I’m stuck in chapter 10 on the cellphone mini game. I’m sure I’m doing it right but the back of the phone will not secure to the phone itself. I’ve been at it for 3 days now and would like to solve soon. Please if anyone knows what is going on reply and help me out! Thanks in advance to whomever can help!