The Serpent of Isis

Categories: Demo, Download, Games, Hidden Object, Mac Os, Puzzle, Sponsors, Walkthrough, Windows

In the early 1900’s the legendary artwork, the Serpent of Isis, was stolen at the grand opening of the Egypt Museum in Cairo.

Originally discovered by your grandfather, you have been searching for the missing masterpiece your entire adult life.

One day, a mysterious letter arrives indicating that the person who possesses the artwork can be found on board the Mont Palu Express.

Catch the train and solve the ancient mystery!

• Solve intriguing and challenging puzzles.
  • Find bonus items to earn extra hints.
  • Beautiful locations.
  • Polished graphics and music.
  • Timed and untimed modes.

The Serpent of Isis walkthrough!

WindowsPlay FREE for one hour or Order the FULL version
Mac OsPlay FREE for an hour or Order the FULL version

35 Comments to The Serpent of Isis

1. Vici Van Hoten says:

Having trouble finding the last two crowns Help

2. Heartspark says:

Am London in tomb, my inventory must be too full when I click on the key to the tomb it is superimposed on the flashlight icon in inventory and I get the message that I can’t use the flashlight now. I still have three gold statues in inventory, not sure where I should have played them.

3. Darklldo says:

Hi those last two crowns are just about invisible. You will find the higher one on the bottom of the book, but it is very very faded. The other one I found just by clicking on the dark wall behind and between the book. Good luck

I have got stuck in the taxi and there are not more markers about where to go next.. anyone got any idea of what I should do?

4. Obstnt1 says:

Does anyone know how to make tea in the first villians chamber? I’ve been back and forth to the kitchen and I know the stove is on and the sink is running but I’m doing something wrong.

5. Pat Kurtz says:

I am in thet cafe in Vienna, out of hints. Can’t find the 4th coffee cup. Won’t let me move on to the Gardens until all hidden objects found. Any help great appreciated.

6. frances says:

I canno find the last bolt in Prauge. Help

7. micah says:

Where is the meat tenderizer in the luggage cabin in prague? thanks

8. Cute_kitty1 says:

to make the tea you need to put water in the teapot then put it on the stove then go back to the room and put the teabag in the cup and then pour the water in

9. mel says:

help – what is the last puzzle in the garage

10. Darlene says:

I am in cabin 10, Lord Penroys map is just killing me… any help would be appreciated. Show

11. Darklldo says:

The last puzzle in the garage is probably the vent high on the left hand side wall. You need to open it with the screw driver.

12. Peter says:

I’m at chapter 2 budapest .What do i do with the rope and hook?

13. Leprechaun says:

Wow. I’m feeling sort of stupid at the moment. I have solved the puzzles, and found everything in the garage, everything except the freaking comb. Please tell me where it is. I know it is right in front of me, but still nothing.

As for the rope and hook, put the 5lb weight you find in the garage on it.

14. Sheila Bishop says:

I am in cabin 8 between Prague and Paris. I can’t find the log. It is the last item on the list before I get to Paris. Please help.

15. Karen says:

I’m looking in the view finder and am stuck – I think I’ve found all three items on the buildings but nothing else happens?

16. Ana says:

Hey guys,can someone please help,I’m felling rather stupid at the moment. Have been looking for curling iron in cabin 2 and pepper bell in kitchen for ages…
    Where are they hidding? :)

17. j3 says:

the curling iron is Show

18. thepr says:

I think I’ve got a bug in the game. I’m at the train ride between Viena and Prague and I’m at the crown search phase. I added the two missing books in the shelves, but the game keeps telling me that they are missing. Strange…

19. Amber says:

Two questions, Where is the Potato in the bar cart on the train?
    and where is the Artichoke in Carlos’ room on the train also?
    would appreciate any help

20. tulip says:

I am stuck in the gypsy’s cabin, how do I open the table?

21. daredevil says:

go to the url :

contain all inform to compete the game

22. JANET PASS says:

I AM STUCK ON THE LAST PAINTING NEAR THE END CANNOT FIND ONE HORSESHOE OR THE CARROT PLEASE HELP {the serpent of isis}

23. Wanda says:

Im in the library and it says there is one crown missing and the books are missing but there are no crowns missing and the books are in place??? Help

24. Stuck in a moment says:

I think there’s a bug in the game… I’m in Paris on the Eiffel tower looking through the viewfinder where I need to look for the 3 different symbols on the buildings to get the addresses of buildings. However I’ve gone back and forth a billion times and found them all, but I’m still stuck here!
    I even referred to a walkthrough and I did find all the symbols that the walkthrough pointed out, but I’m still stuck here. Is anyone experiencing this bug in the game as well?

PS The first time this happened I created a new player profile and started the game all over again just to be stuck again at this point. I want to finish the game!! How??!!!!

25. Rach says:

Does anyone know where the flashes are when u look thru telescope from the tower??? i have found everything else but i am stuck on the last one….

26. stuck!! says:

i am stuck in cabin 2 trying to find the bus its the only thing i have left and i cant find it

27. Chrs rake says:

I CANT FIND THE HAZEL NUT IN THE CAFE IN vIEANNA. IT IS THE ONLY THING i NEED NOW TO GETTO TYE GARDEN

cHRIS

28. Kat says:

Can’t find the cork in chapter 2 Help !,,

29. Laura says:

Looked in walk through did not find where the coffee mill is in the cafe in Vienna. Please help me? Thanks.

30. lachlan says:

we need help finding the star in the viktor jasili canbain can someone help

31. lachlan says:

dont worry i found it

32. Mary says:

Help!!!!!!! I a stuck in the Fisherman’s Bastion, in Budapest. Cannot find the MOUSE. It’s is the last item and I have no more hints left.