The Treasures of Mystery Island

Categories: Demo, Download, Games, Hidden Object, Puzzle, Sponsors, Windows

Alex was making just another routine run across the Atlantic Ocean in his cargo plane when his girlfriend’s lucky talisman started to glow.

Moments later, as his ride dove toward choppy waters, he found himself parachuting to the sandy expanse of an uncharted island.

When a native rescues Alex, he begins a hidden object adventure that will take him into the heart of a strange island, where hidden treasure and the curse of an angry god await!

Your seek-and-find skills will be challenged as never before as you scour over 30 beautifully detailed locations set in a world time forgot.

You’ll need to not only find lost objects but also return them to their proper place in order to get help from the natives.

You’ll also have to collect the scattered belongings of 24 clients, beat over a dozen mini-games and earn a slew of trophies as you solve the mystery at the center of Treasure Island!

• Beautifully detailed locations.
  • 20 thrilling episodes to complete.
  • Over a dozen mini-games to beat.
  • Unlimited game time.
  • Tons of trophies.
  • Escape from Mystery Island!
WindowsPlay FREE for one hour or Order the FULL version
Mac OsNot available

101 Comments to The Treasures of Mystery Island

1. Judy says:

There is so many questions but can’t find any answers to the questions. How do we get the answers to our questions??

2. Moi says:

in the studio… just keep clicking on the last horn with the hammer and it will eventually come off.

3. Cougarina says:

How long are you supposed to bang on the horse before everthing fells off?
    I tried hundred times and they still didn’t come off. I have two horns and one wing the wont come off no matter how I bang on them.

4. Carol says:

It seems like with the hammer and the horse – you have to just keep clicking to find the right spot. I don’t know what the spot is but just keep clicking and you will get it.

5. Lawrence says:

Too remove horn on horse. Click on hammer. must place cusor on horn,don,t worry where hammer is.

Good Luck to all.

6. pauline says:

I’m stuck in the cort yard with the statue, I don’t know what to do with those. I try about everythings and it doesn’t work. HELP ME PLEASE PLEASE HELP THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

7. Aney says:

i am stuck at totems also been trying for days

8. Suzy says:

Help – cannot get computer password in the Captain’s Room

• Mary says:

Don’t have any answers but I do have a huge Question in the Hospital with that Grid how man times do you have to turn them screws I’ve turned them 70 times with just 3 screws lighting up and one of the other walk threws say’s it goes all the way to 5 screws lighting up whats with all of that ? My hands are hurting from it all ready is there something wrong with my game ?

• KASSIE TAYLOR says:

ITS A FOLLOW THE LEADER TYPE OF THING….IT LIGHTS UP 3 THEN YOU UNSCREW THEM IN THE SAME ORDER…YOU HAVE TO DO THIS THREE TIMES WITH ANOTHER SCREW BEING ADDED EACH TIME

9. Starlyte says:

This page gives screenshots of the puzzles. Click on them to make them bigger…

10. rachel says:

stuck on the totems, how in the world does this level work? i am stuck completely, you really need a help button to get your players through this otherwise they will not want to continue playing it.

11. les says:

hi click on complet walkthrough found here it tells you how to play aand has pics

12. Alyssa says:

I’m stuck at the art studio the stone quarry and the keeper what do I do

13. Susan says:

I am also stuck with on the totems!Help

14. Jennifer says:

I’m stuck on the Treasure Cave. After I add the gold piece to the mosaic then I have nothing else to do….at least I can’t figure out what it is because all of my other pieces are gone. What happens next?

15. Tom says:

hello im stuck on one part of this game i provided a picture were im stuck at and i dont know wat do do with the totum pole in the middle here is the picture im stuck on it

16. trish says:

cant get mouse thou maze

17. Stacey says:

In the Jungle By The Waterfall scene, how do I get the red lights to flash? No matter how many times I try to play this scene over and over, the lights never flash. Finally figured out how to do the totems though.

18. glenda says:

Hi Iam stuck at the totem pole that moves in the middle, I understand that the music will change when in order. Is there anyone who can tell me how to get them in order.

19. Stacey says:

Glenda:
    Go to gamezebo.com then type in treasures of mystery island. There is a walk-through there. I haven’t understood some of it. They tell you where to put the pieces on thedifferent scenes. Does anyone know where the cup with the red “feathers”, or whatever is sticking out of the darn cup go?
    Thanks

20. glenda says:

Trish, place all the cheese working backwards from the finish point, make sure the mouse can see the cheese

21. glenda says:

Tom have you worked out the totem pole yet and if so can you help me

22. glenda says:

Hi, I have managed to complete the game with the help of the gamezebo.com site and looking at the pictures.
    This game was great to play. Does anyone know of any more games like this one.

• Ms Ann says:

Hi Glenda
      I have 2 questions for you.

Where do I get the amulet from?
      How do I put the fire out with the bucket of water?

It is not working, oh and I can’t knock all the pieces off the horse.

I love the game, but not when it does not do as it should.

23. jaceeron says:

I was doing just fine when I got those tiles they will not move !I’m stuck too! The mosaic tiles won’t move when i click on them Please help me!
    Thanks!

24. Brenda says:

jaceeron – The mosaic tiles don’t move until you pick up and then place the last mosaic tile that it gives you when everything in the room is in place. I finished this game in under 2 hours, and it still wouldn’t give me the under 3 hour badge. :(

25. MIKE says:

I FORGOT TO GET THE CODE FOR THE CAPTAINS COMPUTER ANYONE HELP ME

26. jtolb65 says:

I’m at the temple towards the end of the game. The last piece of the red and white napkin is sitting there on top of a concrete column…all I need to do is grab it, just like any other hidden piece in the game. The problem is that it won’t let me pick it up. It’s as if it’s not even there.

Any ideas?

27. jtolb65 says:

Never mind. I figured it out! Great site. Just coming here made me smarter!!

28. Aaron says:

Thanks Marion

29. V says:

I am stuck in the stone quarry , art studio and the third room. I have a rock and hammer and dunno what to do with it. There quarry had the anvil with green hinges like wheels turning when i move cursor over it but it does’nt seem to accept either hammer or the stone. And the artist studio too the horse has the green hinges appearing on horse but i cannot use the glowing stone or hammer on it.( i already knowcked down all the pices from the horse) …What should i do?

30. vicki says:

I am at the waterfall, I have a hammer, don’t know what it hit with it, also have a piece of tile left to get…….. can someone help please……TY

31. Linda says:

There is no way around the art studio bug.

32. julie infante says:

how do you line up the poles please help me

33. Cece says:

help i dont know how to arrange the totem poles please were are the walk through.

34. ari says:

all the pieces have fallen off the horse but it still not wrking wat shld i do?

35. Lanie says:

While this is a fun and challenging game it does not provide enough information. I have been stuck at one area now for 4 days and have absolutely NO idea on how to proceed. HELP!!!!! Needs to have more hints and/or a help button when players get stuck. This makes me not want to play or even buy another game.

36. Sabrina says:

PLEASE HELP!!! I stucked at the totems for weeks!! don`t know how to change them the right way. Tried gamezebo.com, but nothing works.
    What should I do?? PLEASE HELP ME!!!

• Cara says:

There are two wooden blocks to either side of the middle three. Use those to move parts to, then just arrange totems by color.

37. Lucia says:

Go to this web site and you found all about the game!!!

38. Merbein says:

Help I need captains password for his computer thanks

39. malissa says:

Just wondering if the IPHONE version of the game is slightly different to the PC version ? As i have found that some of the mini games don’t appear when they should and i am unable to get the captains computer to except the password, to which is correct. I am currently playing the game on my IPOD Touch 3 generation

40. Timothy says:

help the horn on the right in the art studio on the horse worn come off i click on it with the 4 billon times it won’t come off HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

41. Perri says:

How do i get “burn a hole” every time i hit the down button it comes right back up? I have tried hitting it real fast for a long time, still no burn. Been stuck on this now for 2 days. You should show a video on some of the hard puzzles in this game.

42. momof4 says:

What do you do if you miss the prompt for a mini-game?

43. nicole says:

how do i get the hammer to work in the waterfall? i keep iting its not working the the tree/rock

44. jasparis says:

how can i arrange statue in courtyard in the treasure of mystery island??????