Agatha Christie – Peril at End House

Categories: Demo, Download, Games, Hidden Object, Mac Os, Sponsors, Windows

Calling all seek and find fiends – The biggest selling novelist in history is back with another spine tingling challenge for Hercule Poirot and his faithful companion Hastings.

Set on the beautiful Cornish coast, there has always been an air of evil at End House and with three attempts on our heroine Nick Buckley’s life in as many days, it is up to the famous Poirot to unravel the mystery before it’s too late.

• Beautiful seek and find backgrounds.
  • Lots of mini-puzzles to solve.
  • One of the finer examples of seek-and-find games.
  • Great story.
  • Unique puzzles per environment.
  • Mini-games keep the game-play fresh.
  • Attractive visuals and great music.
WindowsPlay FREE for an hour or Order the FULL version
Mac OsPlay FREE for an hour or Order the FULL version

16 Comments to Agatha Christie – Peril at End House

1. Lelaa says:

Why do we have to download it? =( I love Agatha Christies novels but my computer suck big time! So it’s impossible for me to download this game… =( uff! It’s unfair…

2. Michele Burkett says:

Agatha Christie Peril at End House….in the flower shop, you must put 5 roses into a vase that does not exist. I’ve tried every vase, every container but no go. Can anyone help?

3. Lelaa, you can play this game for free online at iwin.com
    And Michele Murkett, the vase is on the tabble closest the the keyboard, a little to the left of the center.
    It’s the vase on the left of the table.
    It’s right next to the small purple vase, with white magnolias in it.

• Dulce Fernanda says:

Hi, i have the same problem putting the flowers on the vase.. i tried the one you said, but it doesnt work.. im thinking there´s a problem with the game, but just to be sure, would you tell mi if the vase you´re talking about is the one circled on the picture?

4. Michele Burkett, my sincerest apoligies.

5. Tamtam says:

How to put the papers into the open drawer? I’ve tried clicking every corner of the open drawer,but the paper couldn’t get in.Can anyone help me please?

6. Denise says:

tamtam, the drawer is on top of the desk, not in the chest to the left.

7. Caitlin says:

does anyone know how to do the watch? it’s just killing me

8. Tamara says:

Has anyone figured out the rosary bead puzzle?

9. Smokey says:

TamTam:
    You are probably putting the papers in the wrong open drawer. Try the one on the old desk on the right side of the scene.

Now, about those flowers in the flower shop: does anyone have a clue as to what vase they go in?

10. Kelly says:

lindsay, where can u play it online on iwin.com?
    i can only find the links to download the trial ..

11. hanhan says:

where do i find the second horse in the parlor im going mad ):

12. Vicky says:

Where do you put the flowers!!!!! I am playing and just cant understand where these roses go!! I’ve tried every single vase and even the one near the purple vase and nothing is working does anyone have a walkthrough or SOMETHING to show me where it is?!?!?!?!?!?

• Bar says:

how do you get to the hints – I just cant find where you get them and cant find the ladle!

• Martia says:

I’m having the same problem…found the right vase next to purple one but I can’t place roses into vase. I had no problem with the tulips but the roses are the only obstacles I can’t seem to master….help!!