Mystery Stories: Island of Hope

Categories: Demo, Download, Games, Hidden Object, Sponsors, Windows

Top New York journalist Michelle Deanfield is finally taking a much needed Caribbean vacation.

Join her on the white sands amidst the magic of the Mayan culture, steeped in legend and divinity.

Not to mention, a good-looking diving instructor in her view. Everything is rosy for Michelle, that is, until the curse strikes and a museum casket goes missing.

The natives claim it’s a curse from old spirits, but Michelle sets out to prove otherwise in this Hidden Object game.

Will she uncover a network of lies in Mystery Stories: Island of Hope?

• Exotic Hidden Object game.
  • Wonderful bonus levels.
  • Solve the island scandal.
WindowsPlay FREE for one hour or Order the FULL version
Mac OsNot available

15 Comments to Mystery Stories: Island of Hope

1. vicki dowden says:

I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE FIVE COINS. I CAN NOT REALLY SEE THE COIN IN THE LOWER RIGHT UNDER HEAD. I HAVE CLICKED ALL AROUND THIS AREA. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG AND IS THERE ANY WAY TO SKIP THIS PUZZLE AND MOVE ON. HELP VICKI

2. Gamer in Terlingua says:

I have a problem with the screen size. When I take a hint the object is off the screen. I get to many time penalties trying to find that object. Should I set my computer screen size differently. I am playing on full screen size in the game. Any helps?

3. DT says:

I’m stuck in finding 20 gems. The last one is off of the page and I tried to minimize the screen on the game. I have spent about 5 added times on trying to click on the gem that is on the right hand side of the page on the horn & necklace. HELP!!!!

4. Gamer in Terlingua says:

You need to set your computer screen resolution to the max. Like 1280 by 1024 pixels. That was the only way I could see and get the last gem. I started playing in 800 by 600 pixels and managed okay until the gem part.

5. Debbie says:

I have a problem with the five coin, Can’t seem to fine it . Please help, so I can move on. Thank you!!!!!

6. joan rankin says:

on level 38 when it tells you to put the battery in the constructon lamp, well I cant find the lamp. Can anyone help me , so that I can proceed with this great game.

• dean faulkner says:

my wife got stuck there ok its top right hand go down past cctv camera its bright orange circle on yellow box, its resembles a traffic beacon the flashing ones on motorways

7. Charlotte says:

i need help with level 60 im really stuck wtf does a shopping bag look like?? I looked for a sainsburys one but i cant find it :)

8. Shell says:

Stuck on level 38 I can’t find the light?? Anyone help??

9. janey says:

i cant find the record, but i found the box of chocolates! WHERE IS THE RECORD!

10. linda says:

Can’t find the cup in the musuem, please help

11. sandi says:

i cant find the footprint please help

12. nastasja says:

How do I combine objects on my android phone.