Cake Mania 3

Categories: Demo, Download, Games, Sponsors, Time Management, Windows

As Jill nervously prepares for her long anticipated wedding day, disaster strikes when a mysterious, long-forgotten time bender crashes to the ground and shatters into pieces.

As Jill’s beloved family members rush to pick up the scattered shards, they are suddenly sent hurtling through time.

Now, to ensure her wedding goes off without a hitch, Jill herself must travel to remote periods in time – from Ancient Egypt and Revolutionary France, to an unknown future where anything is possible – and work her cake-making magic on a wide variety of locals in order to get herself and her guests back before the ceremony begins!

• Over 350 possible level combinations.
  • More than 30 hilarious new customers.
  • All-new power-ups, kitchen upgrades and customizable bakeries.
  • Strategy changes based on customer behaviors.
  • Fun cake-decorating mini-game.
WindowsPlay FREE for one hour or Order the FULL version
Mac OsNot available

34 Comments to Cake Mania 3

1. Julie says:

I find it very difficult to get past Fairyland when the stupid witch comes in and changes everyone’s orders! A little bit too difficult to be fun at the moment.

2. Kitten says:

Just try doing the ancient egypt one (as level three) those mummys tick off every one else, even other mummies! each time one new dude comes in everyone gets mad and looses hearts, but you cant keep them from coming in or you dont make enough money for the day, its aggrivating!

3. klara says:

The makers have gone a bit over the top with this one – these games are designed to be fun and encourage young players in particular – this one is just too difficult – appliance upgrades cost to much, kitchen layout is too scattered, and it turns from being fun into frustration when goals cannot be achieved time and time again. Perhaps they need to add levels of difficulty to such games, so young children can still play without ending up in tears and feeling hopeless at not being able to achieve the goals.

4. Sandy says:

I can not get past a certain level in Egypt. I mean I have been here for a week! It’s the one where yu have to reach $700. I just can’t see how I can do it! Damn.

5. Eva says:

i can not get pass level 4 in egypt…arrrgghh….make me wanna to know how to get pass from this level.maybe anyone?? :) i found it very difficult to rach $550, i only have 1200 from level 3…i just upgrade the oven or the tea maker. neep your help if you know how to pass this level..thanks a lot!

6. James says:

Try doing dinoland first the powerup make you get to give him what cake you want or france cos the power up lets youy delete the icing and leave the cake spotless

7. Lisa says:

I’m not very fond of this game as I was the other two version.
    I have to agree with Klara on this one .. well said.

8. katie says:

i agree with klara i wanted to pitch my computer after 5 tries

9. Francesca says:

I made it through all the levels but after completing the last level Show

. It’s been very frustrating at this point, not nearly as relaxing as these games were when they first came out. I don’t know why these companies keep making things harder for adults (and children).

10. Phae says:

Day four is the pits on the third level no matter where you start from, I have two gold ovens and a gold froster (refused to get two because that just irritates and confuses me more) The three tiered cakes are why, they start on the third level you play. Then if the third level is the one with the witch or the eqyptian guy who changes orders it’s even worse. The trick is to wait on ANYONE with a blue circle first. These are the guys who change things, or block the others from ordering (as with the soldier character in the france level)
    I do not find anything fun about this game, and even on my high performance computer Jill just slugs around, unlike in the first two where the shoes actually made a difference. I turned off the 3D mode and the high detail and she still moves like shes in quicksand until you get at least one pair of the expensive shoes, and then shes not just a whole lot better. Its rather jerky, and then I tense up and makes it worse, and by the time I have had enough my whole arm aches from the grip on the mouse. Speaking of which I have changed the batteries in that 4 times and still not through the third level. I have restarted the game about 5 times changing things, its always that spot I get stuck in, (and from various posts of different sites is where everyone gets stuck) so I just give up! ALL the upgrades are much too expensive. It’s as if they meant for the game not to be won thinking we’d play forever, day after day. Not so me, I will just pitch it to the junk files if I get too irritated. If you are fortunate enough to make it through these five there is a 6th outerspace world that I hear will make you throw the computer out a window. No enjoyment here as far as I can tell. Wish I hadn’t bought it,but like everyone else was looking forward to version 3. The least they could have done was make it where you could play different levels of difficulty. Beginner, Intermediate, Expert….

11. Jackie says:

I decided to play some of the minigames to get a lil extra cash to help me win the leve i was stuck on. But wut i didnt know wuz after i saved my mini game level overtop of my story mode level…i cudnt find how 2 get back 2 story mode without starting over. Does anyone know how 2 get back? i need help

12. Nan says:

For Jackie – I did the same thing several weeks ago. When I saved the mini game I think it replaced the story mode level I was on. I had all gold upgrades & was trying to earn $$ for fastest shoes – lost everything! This game is definitely not gamer friendly!

13. ~Danielle says:

I also did the same thing—saved over my storymode when playing a mini game. You would think that they would have thought about this little snag and found a way to work around it before releasing the game! GRR!

14. Roxanne says:

I agree with julie the fairlyland part with the witch is difficult i cant seem to past this part at all and i didnt have enough problems with egypt as much as this one. I would have liked if the witch woulda been a lil patient so i can get her order on time before her turnin them into monkeys or give her one of the treats to give some time n increase her patience but none of that worked and ive done this mission so many times so i give up it was fun for what its worth but i wish it wouldnt have been 2 difficult.

15. Phae says:

Well, here I am at level 6 on day 9 and stuck again. But how I got even this far was to go back to main menu when I lost a level, and SAVE evey time so the money you did make adds up. Someone earlier said that and it works. Then upgrade one thing ALL THE WAY by using the arrow up at the top of the oven, froster, etc. I went thru the first 4 levels with ONE gold oven, and ONE gold froster. That way you are not running all over Hell’s Kitchen. It really really helped to upgrade just one of each all the way and even when you have the cash, don’t do another. It made even the 3 layers faster and easier to have one oven close to its one froster. No designs to look for, no icing to find the froster that has it. You work with one as long as possible till the game itself will kind of force an upgrade. Good luck to those as stubborn as I am.

16. PrettyBluLuv says:

I soo can’t get past level 4 day 5 which for me is the Egyptian one… I only have 1166 and can’t purchase anything… And how in the world was I supposed to use the defrosting thing in France cause it didn’t work at all for me… Is there some wonderful way for me to get extra money so I can make some purchases to pass this level?

17. Savanah says:

Going back to the main menu and saving your game DOES let you keep the money you made after losing a level. Strange? But hey it’s better to be able to upgrade some stuff rather than sit and suffer for an hour or more on one level!!! Idk if it’s gonna get me through the 4th level on the egyptian level yet though.

18. tjewelh says:

I have every upgrade possible (and have acquired $165,000) and have played Level 6, Day 9 over 100 times and most of the time don’t get past 900+. Once I got to 1190…talk about frustrating!. Are there any tricks to get past level 6? The other levels seemed like a breeze compared to this one. Although I didn’t think so at the time I was playing them. Any tricks would be appreciated.

19. Mejinn says:

tjewelh:

As long as you are playing a level in which the Robin Hood character is not present, you can leave payments on the counter until you get to the last two or three customers in line. Then go pick up money, but remember to leave a couple remaining on the counter. That way you can control the flow of the game a bit better without feeling overwhelmed. It’s best to work in threes as it will help attain a Sugar Rush much faster.
    Make all drinks, single cakes, and double layer cakes first. Make good use of the television as well – this is very important.
    As far as the witch goes, it is best to first click on the television channel she likes. If she has her heart meter full, she is less likely to change other customers’ orders. You can always avoid risking it by serving her fisrt and not making the other customers’ cakes until she has changed the order.
    Good luck :)

20. layla says:

i hate that old hag of a witch. i cant get passed the last stage. bugger off hag.

21. barbie says:

how do u get back to story mode after playing and saving mini games?

22. Lynda says:

Finally got through Cake Mania 3! Here is the strategy. Start with Egypt, then France, England, China, and lastly Prehistoric. The dragons at the China level keep reordering, giving you an opportunity to increase your funds. The club in the Prehistoric level enables you to serve two-layer cakes with the most expensive topper to four customers, most with double orders.

The first upgrade is the cookie maker at the gold level. From then on, all your cakes will be served at a 5-star rating. Forget the phone, the TV and the beverage maker. They are useless and time-consuming. The next upgrade is Jill’s shoes, to the $1200 level. Then a FULL upgrade on ONE frosting machine ($2000), then ONE oven ($3000). That is the main key. You don’t need three ovens and three frosters. Once they are at the gold level, you can make even a three-layer cake very quickly. You should be able to accomplish this by the end of France. At the start of each level, make sure to reposition the equipment for maximum efficiency. The next upgrade is all of the toppings, one tray at a time. Wait until you have the $4100 necessary to buy them all at once. One you have one tray, continue to upgrade Jill’s speed. You can tell when things are getting sluggish. Somewhere during this you will need to purchase the double display stand, but as soon as you get all the toppings, upgrade to the three-compartment storage case. Then at the end of each day after you have reached the dollar goal, before you serve the last customer, you can bake three two-layer cakes with the most expensive topper to carry over to the next day, and they will usually be the first to be sold in the next level.

At this point the rest is easy. I finished the game with $41,000 plus left over! What’s really cool is that at the very end, you are offered the opportunity to play the entire game over again with all your equipment. Happy cake baking!!

23. Alex says:

I love the game but i was on the 6th level somewhere and i had stopped to go to bed. the next day i came on and decided to play one of the mini games and it saved over my whole game!!!! i had saved it on a different spot when i was in china. but i was so fricking pissed when i had to go all the way back! you have no idea how frickin iiritating it is!!!!! i just need to punch something or stab something!!!

24. Ali says:

Thanks for the advice Lynda! It helps TREMENDOUSLY after I sat here playing the same level for hours on end.

25. Kitty says:

I used to be able to save the game and get the money from the level I failed, after system reboot, I can’t do that trick anymore, and I’ve been stuck in the Egpyt level for days

26. ivy says:

ok if u cant beat this game and ur about to throw ur computer out the window like i almost di DONT! dont give up! do it this way follow this strategy 100% and u will win. i did and i won finaly couldnt believe it! got this from lynda from down below she knows what she is talking about do it this way and i promise u will win! dont give up just start over and do it this way! good luck!

27. morgan says:

my france mode wont use the power up. how do i do it. i need help.!?

28. sexxyygurll says:

Can you get back to story mode after saving the mini games over the story mode! its so frustrating!!

29. Kristina says:

OMG ok so im doing exactly what Lynda said to do and everything was going AWESOME until level 12 in England. The goal is 555 and i played that level maybe over 100 times and each time i cant get enough funds, I always reach 524 which means I’m one costumer away. I even tried to buy a phone and that didn’t help for extra funds, i tried another frosted machine and that didn’t help. GRRRRRR I have no clue what else to do. those costumers come very slowly and i just cant seem to get one more costumer in 2m and 45 seconds that i have… ANY IDEASSS???

30. Angela says:

I’m day 12 in egypt one and it seems to have went onto a mini game where I have to quickly select the matching cakes. It doesnt give you much time at all and I just can’t get passed it!!! is there anyway I can just go back to the actual game without passing this extra game because I can’t see me ever passing this one!!

• Karen says:

did you ever find any way around the mini game? I cannot get past it either when it gets to double layers with very little time. I have tried for months off and on.

31. Opal says:

I hate the stupid Anubis guy! He changes your customers to mummies, ticking people off AND changing their orders! Gah!

32. Emily says:

buy the televisions! it really helps once you learn which characters like which channels it will automatically bring them up to 4 or 5 hearts! just keep an eye on the tv so when it goes fuzzy you can change the channel. i just kept rotating, for example in the dino level, the girl dinosaurs like blue and the monkeys and cavemen like orange so if i see any of them losing hearts i would just switch to the other channel and vice versa

33. Red says:

Here’s a tip that seems to work for me. I hope it helps you as well. Show