4 Elements

Categories: Demo, Download, Games, Mac Os, Match 3, Sponsors, Windows

The ancient kingdom is in trouble!

The magic of the 4 Elements that kept it running for centuries has been corrupted!

Unlock the four books of magic and collect 16 mysterious cards that will help you bring the kingdom back to life!

Using a mix of classic addictive game play ideas but taking them to a new level with innovative twists, explosive bonuses and spectacular visual effects this game is a load of fun!

• High production values including gorgeous visuals.
  • Ethereal music.
  • Superb story integrated with gameplay.
  • 4 Books Of Magic To Unlock And Study.
  • 64 Captivating Levels.
  • 16 Mysterious Cards To Collect.
  • 20 Challenging Bonus Tasks.
WindowsPlay FREE for one hour or Order the FULL version
Mac OsPlay FREE for an hour or Order the FULL version

54 Comments to 4 Elements

1. tshatley says:

how do you finish the puzzle on the last leverl? it goes too fast and runs out of time. I didin’t have any problems with the others….

2. Annette says:

how do you get paa level 63 and 64 i cant get paa those they go to fast please help

3. rita says:

how do you play the last level?

4. peter says:

Level 63. Have tried all sorts of ways to finish but run out of time just cancelling out all categories. Cannot get past the stone. What is the answer in order to get to last level. I need an answer or a refund!

5. Deanna says:

my question is the same as number four, in level 63 I cannot get past the stone need help. Please give me the spoiler.

6. Brian says:

I need to know how do you get past the water turtle level 63. The game is great until you get there help. Thank you

• ora says:

found level63 forget the stone, work on the jewels. I worked a week on level 63 found the answer an hour ago. now level 64 is a different story it is very hard

• pat says:

i tried to get passed 63-64 but my curser can’t click on and break the blocks fast enough to get powered up so how can i do it

7. clark says:

the same cant get past 63 whats going on we need some help please

8. Donna says:

I’m stuck on the same level as the other two people. How do you finish this? I can’t get by the stone blocking the way.
    Level 63

9. Gill says:

In Level 63 you just need to quickly make a path of water near enough to the stones to get through and then balst the stones away by making long chains. it took me about 12 goes before I got near enough. Still stuck on level 64 though!

10. lex says:

we been on level 63 for 2 days now and still cant do it,,the time is too short,,there must be a cheat for it somewhere

11. Debbie says:

I got pass 63 but what about 64????? stuck any help please

12. kotable says:

hi all. i am german and not so perfect in english. I want to say to you how i have finished the last level.
    first You must make lines with red and yellow collor. very fast. To have the bomb and the shovel. Then you can use it at the stone and make the way free.

bye
    kotable

13. lex says:

ive just done level 64,,,yes you have to collect the reds and yellows for the first stone,,if you hold your mousse and drag the left click it slows down long enough for you to get the amount you need for the bomb and the spade

14. Ian says:

63 is hard but possible. I see what needs to be done to get 64. That’s my evening gone. Great game though

15. Marsha says:

I’ve tried your suggestions for level 63, but the spade won’t work on the stone, and no matter how many times I’ve tried to bomb it, it just won’t break. HELP PLEASE

16. Jose says:

i’ve tried 64 but it goes too fast any one know any good ways of passing it?

For lvl 63 Show

17. Antonio says:

Jose

waiting your comments

18. Smilly says:

level 63 – Show

level 64 – Show

I finished the game/

19. Christal Pendleton says:

Level 63 can be solved if you Show

Level 64 is actually easier than level 63. Show

20. wael says:

i have finished the game

21. Carol says:

I just finished level 63 I keep restarting the level until I made a chain long enough to see the water flow up to the stones it took me about 15 trys to make a chain long enough to do this. When you can see the water flow then you can make it though with ease.

22. Lou says:

In level 63 you need to bomb at the middle of the left side of stones. The water flow will come through from the left. Start there and then work your way across the stones from both sides depending on what chains you can make. Remember that your direction arrow is in the upper left and there is an arrow up there.

23. Jenna says:

Man I suck. I am stuck on 14! LOL The game keeps going toward another section I have already completed and not toward the path I am working on. I don’t know what to do

24. Laurie says:

Ditto Jenna. Others who are on 63 and 64 please help us.

25. Shaz says:

Thanks
    I had been stuck on 64 and have now finished. Thanks

26. russell says:

the thing that will tip the balance in level 64 is to remember that 5 in a-rows do the work of a shovel!!

27. missingcat says:

I am stuck on 14!!! HELP!

28. mike says:

Russell, “remember that 5 in a-rows do the work of a shovel”
    are you suggesting that a 5 in a row will somehow remove the ice at the first block in level 64? It seems to me that only by removing the ice with the shovel power up, after the speedy alkaseltzer beginning can you hope to have enough reds to also have the bomb power up. I have tried for three days and see no way I can complete this level. Any real help would be appriciated.

29. Martini says:

This game program actually runs much too fast on some computers which is why it’s nearly impossible to get enough matches on lvls 63/64. Doesn’t the fairy look like she’s having seizures? I emailed game support but received no response. So I downloaded a free program called CPUKiller (www.cpukiller.com) which can be used to control the cpu speed of your computer and will slow this game down so that it’s playable. Hope this helps.

30. momssega says:

Can you restart a particular level is you want to just play that level for a while to improve your speed?

• helen says:

Yes – just select menu and restart. It then asks if you are sure you want to restart the level and then takes you back to the beginning of that particular level only

31. qwe says:

I am on level 63 and I do not see any more stones I have to work from right to left to blast the stones but I do not see any more what is up with that?
    Help.

32. CJ says:

This was the BEST help ever!!! And it can work on any level! Thanks Antonio!!

CJ

>Antonio says:

>Play the game in window (not full screem), when you left click on windows desktop the game pause, them you have time to decide next step, the game is resumed ywhen you click 1st stone.>

33. amber says:

wow 63 and 64 were hard levels. but after alot of trys and fails i finaly figured out an easy way. lol i felt so stupid. the whole time i was clicking the tiles when all i had to do was click and drag then unclic when you get to the end of the chain. its so much easyer that was lol

34. Ayaka says:

CJ is right, Antonio’s advice is the best!! I beat level 64 in like three try after using his advice.

>Antonio says:

35. MOM says:

woo hoo I made it through the whole game. 63 and 64 were the toughest. 63 keep the water flowing and 64 get the reds and yellows. after that it is smooth sailing!

36. kazza says:

Hi all, I also found that you can slow it down by setting the affinity on the exe to just one core. It still goes fast but not as.

37. Mindy says:

I cannot get through step 29. How do you get to the arrow star on the right? How do you connect upper and lower sections? Is there a walkthrough? thx

38. fox "74647" says:

i’ve completed the whole game, and it was fun! in total, i only ran out of time 3 times. i had a little trouble in the last level, but i got past it in less than 10 minutes. it was a brilliant game, and i only noticed 1 error with it: when you are spotting the differences in the fire or water books, the backgrounds are switched. but in all, i enjoyed it, it was a brilliant way to pass the time.

39. Cosmin says:

Anyone knows where the games keep it`s game saves ?
    I had to reinstall it and i`ve lost my game progress!

40. grammaj says:

I just finished the game…
    On the last level,make sure you choose all the jewels with reds and greens…then you can use the bomb to break the jewel..then the shovel to clear the way …after that it’s a piece of cake…

41. karel says:

never liked games on my pc. now i’m hooked on this game but i can’t get passed level 47. you are all so smart. my time is always running out.

42. marie says:

i am stuck on level 32, cannot past it;have been from beginning to level 32 5 times, never get past 120,00, what the secret

43. Sandra Lapaix says:

I finally finished level 64! I so don’t feel so stupid and frustated anymore. YEEEES! I played level 64 like I played 63. I just concentrated on the red and the green jewels. Then I held down and dragged the mouse across. With the red bomb you explode the one and only jewel you have been given. Then, with the green shovel you are able to release the jewel and let the water flow through. After that , at least you have something to work with. Continue to drag the mouse…rather than click. You save a lot of time that way. Bonne Chance!
    P.S. If you don’t succeed the 1st time, just try , try again and again.
    Il faut d’avoir patience!

44. assanhada says:

Please i need some help on level 10.

45. Emily says:

If any one could please help me on level 45 with the blocks I would appreciate it

46. Lorraine says:

I am stuck on 51! I can’t figure out how to maneuver the the blocks!!! Does anyone have any help to offer, or a step by step on how to move the blocks?? Please help! I also noticed some people saying they run out of time on some of the harder levels. If you purchased the game, you can go into the settings and change the game play to casual (with no timer) I found it really helps on the harder levels, so you don’t have to “rush.” Based on what I’ve read here, I am dreading levels 63-64.

47. Jindra says:

I see that a lot of people run out of time. I had the same problem, escpecially at the last level, with moving the blocks. Then I figured out that you can play without time. Simply go to the menu, click on options and choose: relaxed play (or something like it, I forgot what it was precisely…).
    Anyway, I managed to finish the game, so it is possible!

48. Nhnonna says: