Crime Evidence – Part 5

Categories: Flash, Free, Games, Online, Room Escape

Crime Evidence - Part 5The 95th Room Escape game from 123Bee, Crime Evidence – Part 5, is live! In this new chapter, you try to enter in another suspect’s house and all of a sudden, you realize that this is the last episode in the series! Buggy, not buggy? Oh well, at least, there is a nice intro in this one… Have fun!

13 Comments to Crime Evidence – Part 5

1. Prid says:

Nice and Easy game, and OUT! I really didn’t knew that 123Bee were actually a bit good. This game was actually OKAY, well better than most of their other games. It was only a little bit pixelhunting, but the rest is quite fun! And also, remember to watch the Cut-Scene on the beginning, when you start, and the Ending. It all actually makes sense, all the Crime Evidence Games!

2. Prid says:

Really Great Game, And 123Bee have really improved. But this game had a little pixelhunting!

Walkthrough:

Enjoy the Ending and find out The Real Crime, and Please tell me if this was Helpful or Not!

Prid

3. Prid says:

Video Walkthrough

Please SUBSCRIBE & ENJOY!

4. DNOMN8R says:

Nice!
    And I say it as was said for the last 123Bee game: What’s with all the iron rods?

5. geez says:

“Eric says:
    September 3, 2009 at 11:26 pm

@all – Sorry about the “Play full version” issue. I’ve updated the link and I won’t never, ever, host a game from 123Bee again. I swear!”

Eric you should be the president of america…..

6. knotaklu says:

@Prid
    Once again I couldn’t have done it with out your W/T.
    Thank you for the #51 is really#57 clue.
    And you thought this one was easy.
    I hope where ever you work they are paying you bucket of money!
    K

7. Eric says:

@ geez – There is a difference between “hosting” a game (meaning having the file stored on FGN server) and simply talking about it…

I’ve decided to stop hosting 123Bee games on my server only because of the “Play full version” issue.

That said, not sure I’ll ever express interest in running for US Presidency ;-)

8. geez says:

Where would that difference be?

9. Prid says:

@Knotaklu: Thank you, once again!

“I hope where ever you work they are paying you bucket of money!”

Actually, I am just a 14 Years old kid, and I just write Walkthroughs to HELP people. And I don’t get paid, I just do it to help people like you :D

10. knotaklu says:

@Prid
    Well, talk to Google.
    Maybe you guys can work out some kind of an age waiver.LOL

11. Prid says:

@Knotaklu: Haha! Maybe.. LOL! But it’s okay that I just write walkthroughs without getting paid, so that someone knows that I am just doing it to HELP people. Cause, many people know that people get paid to do such things, like Tasselfoot gets paid to make video walkthroughs, but I don’t! I DON’T wanna make money for helping people, it’s just not right, and I don’t care about money so much either. And I want people to know that I am writing walkthroughs only to be nice, and helpful :D

12. dg says:

@Prid: your WT was very helpful. Thanks.

BTW: the first time I loaded the game it was buggy and the

did not open. I had to reload the game, and it was OK.

13. dg says: