Haven – The Hospital

Categories: Flash, Free, Games, Online, Room Escape, Video walkthrough, Walkthrough

HavenHavenHaven is the latest Room Escape / Adventure game released by Pixelatrix Games.

Based on psychiatric practices and the treatment of the mentally ill in the (not so distant) past, “Haven is actually composed of two games: Haven – The Hospital, and Haven – The Old Asylum. You wake up in a hospital room. The staff is dead, a few patients are missing, and you’re not feeling so good yourself. Are you alone? Can you get out? Will you solve the mystery of Haven? In order to reach your goal you’ll have to solve puzzles, confer with ghosts, unlock secrets, avenge past deeds, conquer evil, and restore faith in humanity. You have in your possession a pillowcase, a notebook, and a jack-in-the-box. Are you ready?”

The first part, The Hospital, is free to play and if you like it, you can purchase The Old Asylum for $10. “Even though the games are interconnected, they’re also complete and independent of each other and the players will not feel cheated if they only play the free game; the free game is pretty long, has many puzzles, and it does reach a conclusion: the player escapes the hospital. However, the second game is longer, spookier, and more challenging, it has a much more dramatic and satisfying story, and it solves the mystery of Haven”, the author said.

Don’t miss this one!

Warning: there is gore and blood in Haven. You’ve been forewarned!

Haven – The Hospital video walkthrough (thanks Prid!)
Haven – The Hospital walkthrough (thanks Prid!)

76 Comments to Haven – The Hospital

1. Interesting says:

I don’t like this game.
    A lot of details which are about to scare you but not really scare (like Mr.Dedd whose arm you need to cut with pliers :-/ ); a lot of details which are disgusting more than involving into the story (like posters); a lot of humour which is about to be black humour but I see it as bad humour (like German translation of “die”).
    Original but annoying usage of the inventory (to try something you have to click on the box, then on the pillow case, then on the stuff you want to use, then to drag it to the right place …. only to get the thoughtful “Hmmm” and to see a cutscene with the box sucking your stuff back…) Last time it happened when I have got the last key and tried to open the “exit” door. Maybe I have just missed the spot on the keyhole, but the door refused to open and cause me to run on the whole building seeking for another door to open with this key…
    The gameplay, indeed, is not so sophisticated; get a key, open a door, find a code, go to think where to apply this code and so more. I have used the WT only once, being stuck on getting the fish name (thanks Prid for the WT!)
    I am in doubt whether the 2nd part will be worth its advertised price of $6 )))

2. alyskat says:

Thanks for the walkthrough, Prid! It gave me a nudge in the right direction when I needed help.

3. Prid says:

Just Glad To Help Everyone ^^

And I Never Expected So Many Compliments :D

YOU ROCK!!

4. jojo says:

Game doesn’t work for me – could smash my way out of the room but there was nothing to pick up on the board or the bin – no key, no syringe – no fun!!!

5. Miette says:

jojo, are you using IE? Try a different browser.

6. babiecat says:

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE SECOND PART OF THE GAME I AM SO STUCK AND CANT FIND ANY HELP, CANT GET PAST D WARD AND ALL I HAVE IS A PENNY…PLEASE ! I’M DESPERATE

7. Miette says:

Hi babiecat, if you’re still stuck you can email me for a hint. My email is on my site.

8. lee says:

how are you in ward d? i cant even find that stupid star piece. help please!!!!

9. Joyce says:

where is the walkthrough for Haven The hospital?I keep going in circles but do not find it. Last night I printed three pages and that was all. Everything I get now are other people’s comments. ill you please send me the walkthrough fo both gams since I purchases the game last night. Thanks

Edit: Read the post, it might help you… Eric

10. Joyce says:

Where is the walkthrough for The Asylum? I found the Hospital, finally. Cute game, but cannot finish without the second walkthrough. Thanks

11. Joyce says:

Will you be making any more of these types of games? They could be longer and more gory. If someone spends money, they should get the worth. I liked both of these games, and would be willing to pay $6.00 again. Thanks
    alot.

12. Joyce says:

I need help with the puzzle boxin Station B. I cannot get the buttons to work.
    How do I solve this puzzle. thanks

13. Sam says:

Miette, Will you please help me. I am in the Asylum, in Station B. There are black and white buttons push, but I canno get them to work. How d you work this puzzle? Thank you

14. popeye2003 says:

Awesome game!!!! Without the Prid’s help I would spent another week in front of the monitor… :D… Love you man! Thanks Miette for the great game! Love you too.

15. Ms.Nurse says:

First of all great walkthrough. The only thing is, and i know this is picky, that the shape box is the number of angles not sides. A circle has one side but no angles.
    Thanks again.

16. anony-mouse says:

Is this board still in use?

17. sena says:

where is the acess card

18. samaya says:

i cant find the key to closet for the syringe liquid any help ??

19. misaki says:

creepy game…

20. marhkg says:

what is the code for the record room and where do you get the green goo

21. marhkg says:

where do you use the lantern

22. marhkg says:

what do you do with the grey substance

23. nick says:

i where is the key for the cabnet