Pocoro

Categories: Flash, Free, Games, Online, Puzzle, Video walkthrough

PocoroPocoroPocoro is an easy to learn and tough to master puzzle game created by Olivier Huard, Martin Lemarchand and Tom Rethaller from France. Originally released for the XBox, a Flash demo version of the game is also available online.

Your goal in Pocoro is simply to pass your cursor over each tile on the screen as many times as the number on the tile indicates. That’s it!

The demo features only 20 levels, while the commercial version offers more than 70 levels.

Pocoro is nice puzzler with a relaxing music. Unfortunately, the Flash version doesn’t save your progress, and the game is not really challenging, except levels 9 and 12.

Having said that, this game definitely deserves a try.

Pocoro video walkthrough (thanks Prid!)

31 Comments to Pocoro

1. Grootmoeder says:

Nice game, puzzles are always fun for me.

2. Prid says:

WOW! This is a PURE AWESOME Game.. Once I finish all the 20 Levels, I’ll make a Video Walkthrough for Those Who Need Help ;)

Prid

3. Prid says:

Damn! The Levels After Level 10 Are All Hard :@

Anyways, I’ll make a walkthrough IF I complete the game, if not I’ll make till Level 10 and do the rest when I complete it :P

Stuck At Level 12, Any Clue?

4. Prid says:

YES! Got Through Level 12, Like After A 50 Times :S

5. Prid says:

Hah! Already On Level 18, IMO Level 12 Was The Hardest One If Not 18, 19 or 20 Is Harder. We’ll find out soon :D

Anyways, am I the only one playing this game? Cause, It’s so quite in here!

6. Prid says:

Finished! The Last 2 Levels Were Very Easy, But After That It Says That I can Play 50+ Other Leves On Xbox Live Community For Only 200 Points! Wish I could do that. I’ve only got Wii, but I also Have 360 but I don’t recently have it :(

7. Prid says:

Well, someone is borrowing it, cause when a friend of my brother came over to our house and asked to borrow 2 360 Controls, I let him borrow it and those 2 Controls where the only one I had, and I haven’t got them back since then. It has been like 5 or 6 Months :S

8. Mila says:

I am also playing and stuck on level 12

9. Prid says:

Finally someone else than me.. Cool! I’ll have to make the Video Walkthrough really quick in order to help you, Mila :D

Anyways, I was also stuck on 12, really hard. But after A ZILLION times, I did it =)

10. Mila says:

again power of posting. Got the hard level

11. Mila says:

and all the levels completed. the last one was very hard!!

12. BLM says:

i am stuck at level 12 ,too. help!

13. Prid says:

@ Mila: Yeah, The Last One Was The Most Hardest!!!

14. ellie says:

What a beautiful relaxing game!

15. Prid says:

Sorry, but It’s Late and I have to sleep now, so Cya Tomorrow. And also, I’ll upload the videos tomorrow and give you guys the link ;)

16. Toxic says:

Much easier than I was xpecting it to be…

Oh and thanks for the brief history of your Xbox Prid ;-)

17. Reka says:

Prid, a random question: why do you capitalize practically every word? I keep feeling like I’m reading a book title or something. :)

Hint for level 9: Show

Solution for level 9: Show

Hint for level 12: Show

Solution for level 12: Show

18. Prid says:

Well, Sorry I guess. I Must admit that I write TOO much, but I just do it to let you people know how long I’ve come and etc. Well, If you don’t feel like to read it nd don’t want me to, just tell me and I’ll stop!

And Walkthrough’s Coming Soon ;)

19. Prid says:

Hi, It’s Prid With The Video Walkthrough & The Original Soundtrack From This Game, Pocoro!

Pocoro – Video Walkthrough

Download: Pocoro – Original Soundtrack

Please ENJOY & Don’t Forget To SUBSCRIBE!!

20. jackivee says:

the thing is, people read the posts for hints and ideas…not usually to meet people or learn their backgrounds. It is annoying to read post after post and none that are helpful.

21. Prid says:

Well, Sorry! I’ll stop it now, and Enjoy Playing The Game, and If you’re stuck I’ve made a Video Walkthrough ;)

22. Snowman says:

I believe posting is acceptable as long as it’s a question, answer, or comment on the game. It’s only when people say something like “first!!” or “i have paper” or “I went out for a pizza once. It had cheese and pepperoni on it. I liked it a lot. Then I went home. Then I turned on the TV. Then I turned it off. Then I went to sleep.” when it’s not really too great. So now, in order to meet my requirements I will say:

Pocoro is great! Thanks for the Video Walkthrough, Prid!

23. Mila says:

@Prid I think its cute and funny.:)

24. Prid says:

@Mila: Thanks, I am glad that actually SOMEONE likes it. Thank you, Mila :D

25. Toxic says:

Snowman, what was on tv? :-P

26. Prid says:

@Mila: You just made my day better. It’s like am one white dot in front of a thousand black. But then another true white dot comes to me and starts to be very supportive :)

27. geez says:

Prid says: It’s like am one white dot in front of a thousand black. But then another true white dot comes to me and starts to be very supportive :)

^
    Prid you just did it again. How does that comment help finish the game? The point is, that it is not helpful to state random none puzzle related chatter.
    I Am in complete agreement with jackivee here.

Also, listing what a person found but not revealing where they found it, is also not very helpful. Everyone: lets share what we know about what we find, in future game puzzles please.

28. Snowman says:

@Prid
    Sorry! I just wanted to let people know that in the future to make sure to posts helpful for everyone else. I didn’t mean to be hurtful to you, just to make posting a better place.

29. Prid says:

@ Everyone: Well, I understand everything perfectly now, and I’ll try to keep it in mind next time I post a comment. I am really sorry for all the trouble I may have caused you or irritated you. My apology :(

Anyways, I don’t there is much more to discuss now that the walkthrough is out!

30. geez says:

Thanks Reka! Your text walkthrough was extremely helpful.

31. phir says:

just beat it. no walkthru required. only 12 was difficult.