Cassandra’s Journey: The Legacy of Nostradamus

Categories: Adventure, Demo, Download, Games, Hidden Object, Mac Os, Puzzle, Sponsors, Windows

Cassandra’s Journey: The Legacy of Nostradamus puts you in the role of Cassandra, a young mystic relying on a mysterious ring to solve cases that are assumed to be impossible.

One day, her magical ring goes missing. Now it is up to you, with the help of the spirit of Nostradamus and unique mind-reading magic tricks and fortune-telling wisdom, to find the missing ring and help Cassandra reveal the secrets of her family, before they are forever lost!

• Animated cutscenes.
  • Different search criteria and multiple Hint types.
  • Many mini-games, which can be played at any time.
  • Good graphics.
  • Mind-reading magic tricks.
  • Fun for the whole family.
WindowsPlay FREE for one hour or Order the FULL version
Mac OsPlay FREE for an hour or Order the FULL version

6 Comments to Cassandra’s Journey: The Legacy of Nostradamus

1. amateur gamer says:

I am at the “Unknown Photo” puzzle in “Cassandra’s Journey, The legacy of Nostradamus” and I can’t spin the puzzle pieces around to fit them together. Is this an error in the game or is there something I am missing??? Please help

2. Lilly Neal says:

I’m at the same place as amateur gamer – can somebody help us please? I tried using the clues & all they did was highlight them & where they were to go

3. Julie Loats says:

Same problem. I think it’s a flaw in the game. Someone have the time to write to the manufacturer?

4. Julie Loats says:

This is Julie again. Found out that to change the position of the puzzle pieces you have to left click 2 times. Keep trying it works. Good luck.

5. Dalia says:

Yes, Julie was right… double click (a quicky) and you are done!
    Much thanks Julie… :)

6. Mary-Ann says:

I am at the Solitaire Table puzzle and it’s not showing me any cards. I click on the “decks” but the only thing that happens is a orange “flashing” light comes on around them when I click on one, but that’s it. Am I missing something?