Tri Towers Solitaire

Categories: Cards, Flash, Free, Games, Online

Tri Towers SolitaireTri Towers SolitaireTri Towers Solitaire is a Solitaire card game that has similar rules to the game Tri Peaks. The object of the game is to clear three peaks made up of cards to win a round.

“You must place cards from the layout onto the card that is showing at the bottom. Only cards that are one lower or one higher can be placed here. The Ace is both high and low. If you cannot place any cards from the layout onto the showing card, click the next card button. Use the wild card at any time.”

Try to win as many rounds as possible and submit your score!

The high score table is a very good addition to this type of game!

13 Comments to Tri Towers Solitaire

1. flecha says:

This game have a problem_
    After played the first round I cant open the second.
    The screen button says: “play next round” and nothing……

2. Reka says:

Meh. The wild card helps a little, but it’s really bad design when the time bonus counter keeps going down while it finishes up playing its stupid tower animations.

3. flecha says:

well, that’s fixed, thanks
    But I think that this one is too easy, compared with the classic rei peaks game.
    May be the second round and the next ones sould increase difficulty or something

4. Wendz says:

After reading your comments i thought i had to see what it was like for myself as i love playing solitaire. (yes strange i know) but when i went into it the screen just kept flashing for about 5 mins so i gave up. I just am not supposed to play this game unfortunatly :)

5. Crool says:

nice game, like the league part of this version, got :1.317.728

6. *.* says:

Reka-
    yes, it’s a horrible cheat of your points to have to wait for the animations to finish while your bonus points run down to zero. How did this pass beta testing?

7. Toxic says:

I finished round 1, clicked on ‘play next round’, and it came up with the game over screen!!!

And as for those @*£$*%* animations!!! GRRRR!!! >:-/

8. beauty says:

how can we cheat to get high score :), anyone knows??

9. billtonsongivenhoe says:

can we cheat at this game son??

10. zorz says:

is there any way to cheat?

11. phyllis says:

three towers soliatiare is not posting my score, I never had this problem
    in the past. I noticed that you changed your screen regarding inviting
    friends. I just played and had a score of 550960 which was not posted
    on the weekly.

12. Willa says:

I get near breaking my high score – this has happened several times – and the new deal is 4 kings, 4 queens & 4 jacks. The game continues to play down, tens, nines, etc – absolutely no way to clear the cards from this deal – at least no way that I’ve found. Anybody else finding this deal . . .