Phantom Mansion 2: The Black Sea

Categories: Flash, Free, Games, Online, Puzzle

Phantom Mansion 2: The Black SeaPhantom Mansion 2: The Black SeaGood news for all Phantom Mansion series fans, Hector the Spectre Detector is back in The Black Sea, the first of 7 chapters of the new Phantom Mansion 2 series sponsored by the folks at Gimme5games.

Help Hector find the lost treasure of the Black Sea and make his way through many new levels filled with diabolical puzzles using crates, switches and keys to retrieve all the skulls from each chamber.

9 Comments to Phantom Mansion 2: The Black Sea

1. Da Vinci says:

Hmmm… The first one is better. Why change the looks if it worked the first time?? It all feels.. Weird =). And he definitly walks to fast.

2. kelly says:

well, i didnt play the 1st one but if this is anything to go on they both must be pretty lame.

3. emilia says:

yay another PM :) I loved the first one although this one is very easy i still like it and cant wait for another one :)

4. croc says:

me too, I love it ! yes it’s quite easy but remember it’s only the first of 7

5. Reka says:

Whee! I like the rafts. :)

I don’t, however, enjoy dodging arrows. :(

(As far as difficulty, I found the last episode of the original PM to be not very fun at all, in fact I never finished it. So it’s nice to have an easier episode to play.)

6. Wow! a new anthology! whens part 2 comin’ out?

I found this to be quite interesting though a little on the easy side(not to mention, no enemies to speak off). But on the whole, I find it faithful to the original.

P.S. I know they made mentions of a ghostship, but does this have any connection to spooks(Halloween)? Or is it just purely treasure hunting?

7. wendydarling says:

How do you get the raft to move with the box on it?

8. wendydarling says:

Nevermind…I misunderstood the instruction.

9. BamBam says:

How do you beat the last level? Help