Concertalino

Categories: Flash, Free, Games, Online, Room Escape, Walkthrough

ConcertalinoConcertalinoConcertalino is a Room Escape game developped by Andrey Anisimov from Russia.

You find yourself trapped in a room: the door is locked and the window is locked.

There is a nice piano, but you can’t play with it, because its keyboard is also locked!

It won’t be easy to escape from this room!

Concertalino walkthrough (thanks to Reka and
“to everyone who helped work out the puzzles!”)

219 Comments to Concertalino

1. Reka says:

Thanks, Baju! I’m finally out.

Well, at least it didn’t have any hunting of moving pixels. But it’s still quite hard.

2. Johan says:

Finally
    Don’t forget to

3. Reka says:

Johan, no you won’t. See my note to Mim a few posts back.

Just amusing myself with the records…
    Red – Beethoven, “Moonlight” sonata
    Purple – Brahms, one of the Hungarian Dances
    Yellow – blank
    Grey – Bizet “Carmen” if I’m not mistaken
    Brown – blank
    Green – melody for opening the safe
    Blue – it’s damn familiar, but I’m having trouble placing it. Maybe Grieg, something from Peer Gynt?
    Pink – blank

4. anna says:

erm….I’m the only one who has got just 3 numbers in the picture fore the piano code? :(
    I looked everywhere but I couldn’t find the 4th number….

my 3 Numbers for the piano are 765….?

5. Reka says:

Complete walkthrough (with many thanks to everyone who helped work out the puzzles).

Note to self: don’t play a game called “Concertalino” on Bach’s birthday, because no matter how nice the music in the game is, it can’t hold a candle to what’s on the radio. (I would’ve posted this half an hour ago, except they were playing my favorite chorus from the St. Matthew Passion, and there was no way I was gonna ruin that by plinking out a code on the piano.)

6. Reka says:

Anna, Show

7. anna says:

@Reka: I’ve tryed this, but it doesn’t work. I also used Show

but no way :(
    Now I made a screenshot, puted it in my Photoshop and made it bigger and better to read – there are really just 3 numbers…..

8. DNOMN8R says:

Oh, I’ve got a helpful hint for the carpet.

9. Merlina says:

I got the bow after already being in the secret room. So that’s why it’s not working? (get couple notes then that strange annoying repetitive voice in another language). Although the one sounds different, but still no crash

10. zoomzoom says:

I got all the way to the part where I’m supposed to put the cards on the music stand, and it’s not working! I’m so close but yet so far. How do you get the cards to stay on the music stand?

11. zoomzoom says:

You have to put the resin on the bow before you play each violin. Try them all until you hear the crash.

12. Reka says:

Merlina, Show

Anna, are you sure you entered 0765 correctly? That was my code the second time I played, and it worked fine. (Note that you can’t tell if the piano opened if you’re still looking at the lock – you have to back out.)

13. Ruby says:

OMG….I don’t get the second safe code at all (the wardrobe one)
    How, in the simplest way,do you turn the wheels? Are there any possible word combinations that I can simply try?
    It’s….I feel that I shouldn’t have started playing this game, the first safe code(the piano one) has already killed me since I have no sense for music. I got it after listened to the green record for a thousand times and I ckicked every single key on the piano for a hundred times each.(I prefer puzzle solving)
    And Now I’m going to figure out some kind of latin word!(and English is actually my second language )
    Well, nice game anyway, good luck everyone! :)

14. kathy says:

Hey … how do i clean the painting near the clock…and i cant work out how to spill the ink ova which painting….also :) how do i get the notes for the card thingy??

15. marmora says:

thanks reeka sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much

16. helpless says:

I need a little help with the 2nd safe…plz…

17. java says:

Can someone figure out the code for safe. I know it differs depending on each time you play but I think its the same for each composer. For instance same code for anyone having Beethoven. So if anyone played manytimes they can post code for each coimposer please? I am sure that will help.

18. Vanni_Ogg says:

okay, I’m fed up with this game. i figured out the notes on the piano (why must it be such a bad recording???), but the book doesn’t take them. so I tried all the codes I found here and on escapegames24. nothing worked. I never gave up a game before

19. floor says:

second code for the safe:
    Here is my melody as an example to make it clear:

20. SeiichirouUta says:

Well, I didn’t manage it on my own, but thanks to the help of a lot of peolpe here, I made it. I think they explained it very clearly and once you got it, this game is rather easy imo. No reason for swearing and stuff……

Thank you guys!

21. java says:

I had that same code with the composer Chopin. My prob was I didn’t get the bow above the window before I entered the closet so played all violins and nothing happend. But I did get to get key from inside piano. I didn’t know how to play the puzzle in closet but I just kept clicking and has letters sax and code was saxaphone.

22. Merlina says:

Thanks Reka that was the problem. I guess that aweful noise was the bird, lol.

23. java says:

for the wardrobe code the outer circle need to move rt and the inner left. You look at the center pic. the # of base violins would be ex. 5 and saxs 4 so you would click clockwise 5 times with big circle & 4 times counter clockwise with inner circle. write down the letters you see in red triangle. Continue to do this till no more letters in red triangle. I got sax =saxophone. 2nd time I got flouta which I think means flute in latin.

24. java says:

I tried game twice and still having prob with playing violins. I do not hear vase crash. I wax bow every time. What am I doing wrong?

25. java says:

Finally got the vase to crack. I needed to wax the bow alot. You need to hear the violin play a nice tune.

26. simbara says:

Ok. I understand how to work the second safe for those of you who are interested.

I hope this helps. let me know if there is anything I can clearify.

27. Regs says:

did any of u no Show

28. java says:

Key in flower pot is for rt drawer you need scraper from safe behind picture to get that key. The in rt drawer you find bird seed.

29. jim says:

Holy crap what a g ame! Thanks to all the geniouses!

30. god says:

my picture isnt beethoven! my picture is some fat guy…

31. god says:

Mussorgsky is 1839-1881 i like that composer:)

32. god says:

WTF IS A CHISEL??????
    SOME GERMAN CAR OR SOMETHING?

33. god says:

OK I F?*¨#&% GIVE UUUUUP!!!!! IF I WAS THE GUY IN THIS GAME I WOULD JUST SMASH A FREAKIN WINDOW!!!! EASY PEASY!!!

34. DEB says:

Can someone tell me what is the original position of the letters in the red area of the safe in the wardrobe. I have moved them and they don’t seem to go back to the original positiion and I can’t do it now.

35. passerby says:

Wow this was awesome, thanks for the walkthrough!!! I must say, the key to getting this game done right is that everything must be done. I missed a few things and it stopped me from advancing :\ If I figure it out by myself I think this would’ve taken me a week LOL

36. Gemmma says:

help i still dont get the piano part and what do you put in to the safe

37. Reka says:

@god, no need to yell. :) Re: “chisel” – I would call the tool a putty knife, but whatever you call it, it’s a semi-flexible thin metal triangle or oblong attached to a handle, which you can use to spread or scrape, for example putty (hence the name).

@DEB, the safe in the wardrobe starts out at the treble clefs. If you need to reset it, turn each wheel until the treble clef shows in the space at the bottom.

@Gemmma, which piano part and which safe? :)

38. mary'slittlelam says:

39. Stumbled UponThisAfterPlayingFLOW says:

WOW!! To other young gamers also considering themselves intellectuals, this game is great… Even though I used MUCH assistance it was a relief to get to the end. I don’t know much about music other than to listen to it so even the obvious was not really too trasnparent. Good luck!

40. Eric says:

Where do you find the scissors? I have 4/12 pieces of paper, a key, a book, the green record, ink(used), a whetstone, a screwdriver, and a piece of paper with notes on it, but i cant seem to find the friggin scissors!

41. WonderKitty says:

I used Gena’s walkthrough and finished up with this…

42. Pauline says:

wahh!! i can’t get the right code in the wardrobe… ! please help..!! i’m following all the directions you all said, but nothing happens… i’ve been spinning that wheel for 2 hours I think…! please help..!!

43. Reka says:

@mary’slittlelam: In European musical notation, the note between A and C is called H. What Europeans call a B is what Americans would call a B flat. No, I don’t know why.

@Eric, Show

@WonderKitty, the violin to play varies each time you play. It’s not always the one on the middle shelf on the right. (I’ve played four times, and it has never been that violin for me.) See the complete walkthrough at #155.

@Pauline, what do you mean “nothing happens”? If you’re only getting nonsense out of the wheels, try resetting them and then turning each in the opposite direction you were trying before. If you mean you’re trying to open the door by turning the wheels as if this were a combination padlock, then you’ve misunderstood something: the wheels don’t open the door, they just give you the password. You need to type the password into the field provided, it won’t happen automatically.

44. Someone says:

Walkthrough

45. Reka says:

@Someone – “rosin” is not a misspelling of “resin”. Rosin is made out of various resins, but the terms are not interchangeable, and in this case, “resin” would be the one that’s incorrect.

46. Super Me'Me' says:

Personally… I think everyones games are different, because the things some of you guys are saying are just NOT working in my game. I cut the carpet but only go a piece of paper. I tryed to cut the carpet more but nothing.

47. minisally=) says:

can anybody help me with the code for the safe? my notes are echeha and i don’t know how to make it =(

48. yams says:

I have both keys in the door but it won’t let me out
    please help

49. yams says:

never mind, you need to keep the violin

50. penny says:

were do I wax the bow???/