Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose

Categories: Adventure, Demo, Download, Games, Hidden Object, Sponsors, Walkthrough, Windows

1000 years ago, Sleeping Beauty was kissed by a prince, which removed a terrible curse from the kingdom.

The rampant briars were held at bay, but the poor princess was left in her slumber.

Follow a modern day detective as he travels to Edinburgh, Scotland, and attempts to end the curse once and for all in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose.

Dive into this eerie Hidden Object Adventure game and save Sleeping Beauty today!

Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose walkthrough!

WindowsPlay FREE for one hour or Order the FULL version
Mac OsNot available

13 Comments to Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose

1. Tracey says:

Need help on this game. where can I go to get it?

• diane says:

I also came looking for help, couldnt find any anywhere but have managed to finish it now ( the regular mode anyway), on to the hard mode for me now.
      I can try to help you if you like.

• debbie says:

hi there, im really stuck, ive opened the gold gate that takes you under ground but cant open it, it says the white rose emits a glow, ive got the ivy wand, a rose potion and the other wand nothing seems to work been all over the castle, tried the location hint sends me back to the gate, but cant seem to find what i should please help if you can its drivng me mad, thanks debs

2. Jessie says:

Need help,on hard mode,where do i find the Prince,been all over castle,cant find anymore clues?and cant seem 2 get n the spinning room

• Marley says:

The frog prince is at the bottom of the well. You put the golden rose in the vase to open the door. Inside there are pictures related to the story that you can click on. I’m not sure if this is the actual goal or if you are suppose to be able to do something to the frog. Were you able to get the crown or the map from the pigeon? Everytime I go in, the only thing that responds is Sleeping Beauty and then the game ends. I only know about the frog because I opened the door earlier in the game.

3. Fiona says:

loved it!!

4. Faith says:

im stuck at the begining on how to get the shield out of the vien in the tower! help me please?!

5. Jennifer says:

i was able to finish the game and hard mode kicked in. the thing is hard mode isn’t as fun, and i would like to just play normal mode. does anyone know how to take hard mode off and play the normal version?

6. :) says:

can you help me,please?
    I found just trial mode,or limited mode,because,when I get to the swan house,there are two statues,one of them is soldier..and when I open the soldier gate and try to pass-that is the end of game…can you tell me where I can find full game? or can you give me the links from where you downloaded game?

7. Michelle says:

I got through the 12 chapters in the hard mode, and have woken the princess but am stuck trying to continue. She has handed me the frog prince crown, how do I go on from here?

• Chrissie says:

I’m also stuck on the last section where I receive the crown and meant to get a map from the carrier pigeon but don’t know how to activate the game from there on in. Has anyone figured it out ?

8. Noel says:

hello and i would like to know where to get the shield rose disk from ….. Any help pls?????