Public Enemies: Bonnie and Clyde

Categories: Demo, Download, Games, Hidden Object, Sponsors, Windows

Janette Jones Parker is a writer that has taken a room in the Red Crown Tavern in Platte City, Missouri, to write her next novel.

She discovers it is where Bonnie & Clyde used to hide, and there she finds a notebook, which is Bonnie’s log.

Help Janette decipher a strange message left by Bonnie and Clyde in this fascinating Hidden Object game!

Follow the infamous duo on their crime spree across America!

• Magnificent scenes.
  • Based on a true story.
WindowsPlay FREE for one hour or Order the FULL version
Mac OsNot available

25 Comments to Public Enemies: Bonnie and Clyde

1. Brianna says:

I have a question about the game, I’m not sure if it’s a glitch or something, but one of the items I need to get is a key. I know where the key is, and I can easily get it. However, when I click on the key, the book opens. I click on the key again, and the book opens again. I tried right clicking, making the game to a smaller size, and adjusting stuff. I still can’t get the key. Can anyone help me?

2. Sandy says:

I had the same problem. I tried all resolutions too and that book keeps opening. It’s a real bummer. Can’t go to any other screens until you get that key, so the game is over! Good luck, I hope you find a way!

3. Tammi says:

I had the same problem. And it sucks to have spent all this time on the game to get close to the end and cannot finish. Was not that great to start with. [email protected]!%^

4. Kathy says:

I’m at the same spot. It is very frustrating. Hoped someone else could help.

5. Kathy D says:

Me too. HELP!!!!

6. Ken K. says:

Same thing here folks. Really irritating to get that close to the end and not be able to click on last key. Hope HdO gets a patch or something. Also hope they enable the magnifying glass. 50 year old eyes don’t see some of that small stuff.

7. Beth says:

how do you get past the glitch on bonnie and clyde? The key thing. same with me, Aggrivating that is for sure.

8. KELLIBETH says:

EXACTLY SAME PROBLEM

9. Kim69 says:

I AM FEELIN’ EVERYONE OF YOU.. IT SUCKS WE GOT SO FAR INTO THE GAME AND NOW WE HAVE NO ENDING EXCEPT FOR A DAMN KEY HANGING OVER OUR HEADS… LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE FIGURES IT OUT.. THANKS
    KIM

10. cpl_blutch says:

no patch no key no end game GREAT !!!

11. allison says:

does anyone know what to do with the map where the police are i wish they would do a walkthrough, please notify me by email or let me know when a response his made thanks so much

• maj says:

Hi:
      Not sure if you got an answer back or not, but all you do is click on the little squares that make up the grid.On the first one you click the square that is 2 over towards the right beside thr car.The next one you click one square down from that. A red line will connect the little squares.If you make a mistake you have to start over again. I drew the moves on a sheet of paper as I went along.I got to the end of the game.It was ok but the hidden objects were pretty small. hope this helps.
      Maj

12. Scooter says:

I am stuck on the dumb map puzzle. I can get three-quarters of the way around and that’s it. Somebody help me please

13. celine says:

same here…im stuck on that fuckin keys where the damm book is always open..what a game…..hey your the number 1 cheating site HDO…Bravo

14. Vicki says:

I must not have gotten that far yet, but the problem I am having is I can’t get off of a screen with a map. There is a red dot which is supposed to be the spot when they could be found, but you can click anywhere on that screen until you are blue in the face and you can’t go anywhere. Has anyone had this issue?

15. jessica says:

I’m stuck with the map where you have to move the car…I can’t get passed the third move. Every where I click is wrong, and makes me start over again…Any help please?

16. lesli says:

Can some one please help with the stupid map?????????? Am to frustrated to say more!

17. Kim says:

I’m stuck on the second part of the map where it says Opposite. I have tried to click every spot I can think of and it’s not letting me advance. Any suggestions?

18. Donna says:

I don’t know why you all have problems w/the map; I am stuck with a puzzle where it is a drawing of some mechanism & it says @ the bottom:
    60 Valve Springs 53 Grip plate screws 45 Mainspring
    Now the problem is: when you use a ‘hint’ IT points to one of these 3 objects, however, when you click ON the actual object ITSELF, that is NOT the right answer! So what the HECK are you supposed to do? [btw: the #’s before the object are a listing of the item like a ‘tag’]

19. Rebecca says:

I got through the first part of the map just fine but I’m stuck on the second part. What is the opposite? I’ve tried every line around that area and it’s wrong. It’s driving me crazy!! Please help

20. the maumau says:

I can’t get out of Missouri

21. Pat says:

can’t find last gold bar in bank scene — have used 4 helps & still can’t see. Frustrating – somewhere around the door w/purse hanging. clicked & clicked???