DragonStone

Categories: Adventure, Demo, Download, Games, Puzzle, Sponsors, Windows

A world of fantasy and enchanting visuals are brought to life in DragonStone, an epic puzzle adventure game!

Help Baldric the Knight in his perilous quest to recover the DragonStone and win the love of the Princess.

Will he become a vanquisher or a vagabond? Find out as you quest your way through 80 original levels across 8 different lands.

A world of strange inhabitants, exquisite treasures, gorgeous visuals and mesmerizing game play await you!
Join Baldric on his quest for the DragonStone in this epic puzzle adventure game!

• 80 Original levels featuring exciting action and puzzle elements.
  • Unlock multiple endings, honors and upgrades.
  • Adventure and Puzzle game modes.
  • Excellent graphics and audio.
  • Highly-addictive play.
WindowsPlay FREE for one hour or Order the FULL version
Mac OsNot available

18 Comments to DragonStone

1. Sharon May says:

HI!
    I just bought the game Dragon stone and I ‘m stuck on Level 2 The Runous Dunes
    on the last part. I don’t know how to hit the barrels, or the sphire. I would like someone to help me through this part. Thanks for you time

• bob says:

LEFT CLICK BLOWS UP THE BARRELS

HOLDING RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON DOWN

UNTIL YOUR BOW POWERS UP SHOULD

GIVE YO A POWER SHOT

2. Cyndi Smith says:

To explode barrels you have to put the mouse just off of the barrel image, it will then light up and explose when you click.

3. Diana Colon says:

I love this game, and have been stuck on the 3rd part of chapter 5 for the past two weeks! It’s driving me nuts! Does anyone have any hints??

4. terri says:

i am hopelessly stuck on chapter 7 been trying for a week to get thru any tips, hints will be most appreciated. the dragons are doing me in. thanking you in advance

5. Nancy dawson says:

I am stuck in the Davy Jones locker section in Shiver Me Quimbers – am stuck at the level with all the Medusa heads. I keep shooting the targets and some of the Medusas fall but others just keep sitting there and I hit the red line. Obviously I am missing something – help please.

6. Lainey Irvine says:

I am at Firestone mountain. Is there any way to get through the first level of Ashes to Ashes without using the blaster? Later on the blaster is needed again for the wall of stones. There isn’t enough time to wait for the bow to recharge even with recharge cards before everything hits the line. I don’t know how many times I have been back to the inn but I am tired of seeing Maurice’s smirk.

7. MC says:

there seems to be an extra level in the puzzle mode. I have completed all seven chapters, but still cant access the extra puzzle level that seems to be between 6 and 7. Has anyone else found a way?

8. George Trosper says:

6. Ms. Dawson, you don’t want to shoot the Medusa heads, you want to hit the one at the far left (the only accessible one) with a marble. Then all the heads become marbles of that color and Bob’s your uncle! See also message 3 above; hitting ANYthing with a marble requires being off-center; you can tell when you’re positioned right because a yellow halo appears around the item.

7. Lainey Irvine: I’m having exactly the same problem as you. I hope somebody answers us soon, either here or at the Gamezebo DragonStone Forums, http://www.gamezebo.com/games/dragonstone/forum .

Everybody: Note that there are extensive “Tips and Tricks” for the game there, on a different tab.

8. You can have either the graveyard or the count’s castle as level 7, not both–at least, not the first time thru. I’m not sure if you can go thru twice under the same name or have to come up with a different one for your second pass.

9. RG Christian says:

Please!! How to you get through the third game, level 5 (Shards through the heart) I’m stuck, have been for several weeks and even my grandson (who comes to my rescue all the time) can’t figure it out. I need more lives!

• Mel Stock says:

a crystal contraption in lower corners shoot the shards: you have to shoot them with right clicks

10. Jaybee says:

How do you unlock the multiple game endings? I’ve played this game through twice and I still get the same ending.

11. Rose says:

12. Mzscahlett says:

Can anyone tell me how to get past Ch 6 Boneyard-Monster Mash? I have to use the Sonic Bow in the previous stage so I get defeated everytime!!Thanks!

13. ot says:

Won game in 3 hours very fun and so easy.

14. Rich says:

I am stuck in chapter 2 the mummy return level 3. I do not know how to explode the barrel or the energy bombsthey do not light up. Help!