Azada: Ancient Magic

Categories: Adventure, Demo, Download, Games, Puzzle, Sponsors, Walkthrough, Windows

Big Fish Games Studios summons you back to the deep mystery and magic of Azada.

Too afraid to enter the library, young Titus calls upon your courage and superior puzzle-solving skills to disarm the magical menace.

Luckily, Titus has given you a magic medallion to call upon him when in need. Enter the lives of storybook characters in more than 20 magic puzzle books.

Meet famous legends like King Arthur, Rapunzel, Henry Jekyll, Buffalo Bill, and many more.

Can you unveil the dark hidden secret in Azada: Ancient Magic?

• Sequel to award-winning Puzzle Adventure series.
  • Magical puzzle books with classic tales.
  • Storybook legends like Rapunzel and Dracula.
  • Get the Strategy Guide.

Azada – Ancient Magic Walkthroughs

WindowsPlay FREE for one hour or Order the FULL version
Mac OsNot available

34 Comments to Azada: Ancient Magic

1. Blade says:

Need help with the vampire. Maybe I have a faulty game but I can’t get the crowbar to unboard the window so I can get the diary and the key. I’ve used the garlic on the vampire but nothing help. Any suggestions

2. cassie says:

use the crowbar on the window from outside of the castle

3. Susan Jacobi says:

go to the page where you see the outside of the mansion, upper window is boarded use crow bar on the window.

4. kaidi says:

In the first vampire pages, on the picture of the whole castle on the left side, use the crowbar to pry the boards from the outside of the window.

5. kaidi says:

6. Kat says:

Get the vampire over to the window using the garlic, open the curtians, change the clock time to daylight on the mantlepiece. You then need to go back to Mr Harker and look at the tower when the sun is shining through. Use the crowbar on the boards of window. Vampire now gone.

7. Kat says:

how do you solve the cube thing in the time traveller book. driving me crazy

8. Barb says:

I am up to Oz and the tin woodman is stuck in the maze! No matter what I do with that magnet I can’t get him to move. He is by the three obstacles and I have put the boards over them and still he walks in one place up against the hedge! PLEASE….how do I get him unstuck?????

9. Lainey says:

I can’t work out the code in The Detective. Please help

10. Rose says:

Stuck on cryptogram. any hints?

11. Bamsan says:

I have finished all books but can´t get into the safe. I need a code. Please help!

12. sylvia says:

stuck in the dive those octogon shaped numbers what order how do i turn them all to green im stuck for hours probably somthing simple but just dont see it

13. amanda says:

the cryptogram says package on ice. retrieve at port it is when you go back to it after you’ve solved it that I am stuck

14. Faithinc says:

Code for the cryptogram is package on ice retrive at port, NOW I also need the code from last game to get into safe.

I really enjoyed this but whis it was longer. It took four tries to get the pipes puzzle at the end. It was worth it!!! Nice touch making the pipes puzzle chane each time ou have to repeat it.

15. VMKamath says:

Azada ancient magic game is a good one. I got stuck at Titus Portrait which opens out without the password for moving ahead to the next book in the game. Well laid out graphics, music and new story makes this game good to play. Anyone knows the password can pass it on please.

16. shrimpy says:

anybody know why on the dectective, I’ve solved the crytogram, but then need to use the pen on it, I tried so many times and it won’t work?? do I need ink for the pen? Where do I get it? HELP PLEASE!!

17. Eboli says:

shrimpy, use the pen to check the requisition form for ice. It has a very small square where you put the check mark on the form.

18. dj says:

i am stuck on the voyagei can’t get into the club

19. Amber says:

The code for the safe behind the portrait is MAGIC BOOK! Have fun.

20. zaccoy says:

I am having HUGE issues navigating through the maze in the genie book. The ball doesn’t move when you click where you want it to go unless you get it just so. It has taken me 4 tries with the timer running out. Very frustrating, still haven’t goten it before time runs out.

21. Sharynn says:

I need help getting the freezer lines together in the Genie book

22. Bamsan says:

I really liked this game but the bonus book was too easy.

23. trish says:

I can’t work out the code for Cryptogram in The Detective . Please help

24. Girish says:

the Cyptogram code is: Show

25. Patricia says:

can anyone help me with the minigame in the invisible man?

26. andrei says:

great game..
    i have finished it on 4 hour..
    maybe it need more book in next game..:D

but i can’t open the safe in the end of game..
    my only hint is the word that titus said in the end of game..
    he said,” cellardoor” or some kind of it..
    but get stuck on it..

is there anybody can open the safe?

27. Debbie says:

Can somebody help me with “The Baron”?
    I can’t find anything.. I’ve been over it a hundred times and the only thing I can find is that stupid mirror frame but I don’t know what to do with it.

28. JustMe says:

29. catzzz says:

Mirror Frame-you have to stick it into the floating barrel and turn it till it turns white. I can’t remember if I had to find mirror pieces or the mirror is good to go…hmm I sure there is a page full of mirror pieces on second thoughts…anyhoo, after you fix the telescope which involves a cog wheel mini game, click onit and bolts of light shoot down to eath thus saving the Baron. Hope that helps :o)

30. Vici Van Hoten says:

using Mac game can not crack code . Only has one letter in all the words an e

31. shady says:

hi iam on the baron book i cant fixed the gears on the moon place can any one help me :(

32. kat says:

plzzzz post me a pic of the genie pipe puzzle cheat i cannot get it and my puzzle is diffierent than the one in the walkthrough

33. Zoë says:

omg i just got it!!, in azada 1, when i finished the game titus said i had to write this down ‘magic book’ that is the code!