Monster Mash

Categories: Demo, Download, Games, Sponsors, Strategy, Windows

In Monster Mash, the villagers of Curly Valley are under attack from legions of quirky and bizarre monsters. The tranquil valleys in this distant fairy-tale world are under siege and it’s up to you to protect them from the coming onslaught.

Use all of your cunning and might to repel these mysterious invaders by fortifying the vulnerable villages with various towers, upgrades and unusual defensive armaments.

With more than 25 increasingly powerful tower upgrades and 9 unique storybook-inspired scenes, the grateful villagers of Curly Valley will cheer you on with every conquest in Monster Mash, an addictive, strategic adventure.

• Hours of challenging game play.
  • 20 quirky and bizarre monsters.
  • 9 unique scenes.
  • Storybook style art.
  • 11 Power-ups and level-altering items.
WindowsPlay FREE for one hour or Order the FULL version
Mac OsNot available

40 Comments to Monster Mash

• chew says:

overall hint for this game:
      1. build, remove, rebuild, do it very fast.
      2. replay casually and stock up all the max powerups, then play seriously.
      3. know what comes next, write down every wave, so you can build in advance for next wave before the current wave cleared.
      4. use fastshot, double shot and slow powerup, 3 in 1, so max hits by 2x2x2=8times, will definitely kill the boss and zombies.
      5. line up the tower in strategic place to max hits, while powerups are in effect.

i complete the final wave after playing hundreds times. trial and error.
      email me if you have problem, i have the final wave screenshot.
      no villager die., and with many left over powerups.

1. Louise Wiseman says:

I need help in Monster Match. It takes methods, organisation, calculation, quick thinking, and I love that game.

I have tried almost hundred times the Eleventh field, (Windy Park II) but it does not work as the others before.

The Tenth one (Tunnel Forts II) was very hard to win but I did it.

On this Eleventh field, begining with 5 persons, only one new person come into the vilage. (Instead of one more at each level).

How can you succeed when before the 17th level 4 big Monsters have eat 2 persons each. And it is not the last scene of the game.

It is absolutely not possible to finish the game.

I am not interested to say that in a forum. But may be there is a mistake in the program. (And iif not, may be you can change something).

Thanks,
    Louise

• chew says:

it is possible, i had complete the game. pls see my comments and tips. let me know if you need help..you just need to keep trying.

2. Louise Wiseman says:

The Tenth one (Tunnel Forts II ) was very hard to win but I did it.

On this Eleventh field, (Windy Park !! ) begining with 5 persons, only one new person come into the vilage. (Instead of one more at each level).

How can you succeed when before the 17th level of Windy Park II, 4 big Monsters have eat 2 persons each. And it is not the last scene of the game.

It is absolutely not possible to finish the game. I read that some one cannot finish Sunny Spiral II but I have not reach that one yet.

I am not interested to say that in a forum but I dont know where to say that there is may be a mistake in the program. (And if not, may be you can change something like addig persons during that level).

Thanks,
    Louise

3. amit says:

it’s the same situation with me…….now i’m getting fed up…..and every time those big zombies come in windy park II they take two of the villagers and then i’m doomed help me too buddy………
    i’m trying for C-engine to work on it and get to next level
    if successful reply u back….

4. Chris Wallis says:

as with every one else i am also stuck on this level i have managed to get to 36 of 37 but find it impossible to get on plz help

5. Ashleigh Woolsey says:

I’m stuck on the same level and those zombies kick my butt every time…! there’s no way to beat them..i’ve tried many different ways, but with no luck! Any advice at all would be helpful!

6. Wendi Lee says:

It is possible to win the game. For Windy Park II you will need to sell and rebuild. For the first five levels use a minimum of lightning towers — that way you won’t have so many to sell and then rebuild. Try to build as many standard towers and ground towers as you can. Part of the trick to this level is to saturate the field. Also try to stockpile your powerups leading up to this level. Since the Zombies appear on round 17 — as soon as the flying monsters have cleared you lightning towers in round 16, sell them and replace with ground towers. This is where the hourglass powerup comes in handy. It may take you a few tries, but you’ll eventually get it. Good Luck hope this helps.

7. Wendi Lee says:

Here’s another tip for when you finally get through Windy Park II. Try to leave yourself at least 3 lightning bolts in reserve. You will absolutely need these for the next level — trust me :)

8. Wendi Lee says:

Additional tips for Windy Park II: Be sure to use bubble towers. They’re particularly useful in that middle stretch — place 2 or 3 of them in that area and 1 in the short stretch leading up to it. Place lots of standard towers in the middle of field. Time your scarecrow carefully and when you freeze the monsters deploy your powerups. Also use your anchor powerup along with the rocket and sword powerups through that long middle stretch. This is a pretty good strategy for knocking down those pesky zombies to a manageable size so you can finish them off in the final stretch.

9. valley says:

The spoiler ! I love this game, I’ve played it through at least five times (maybe I need to get a life). The trick to this game is to stratagize where your weapons will be best used and be flexible. Just because you have big beautiful cannon built towards the end of the last scene doesn’t mean it’s going to do you any good if the majority of the creatures are flying. Be willing to stop time and rebuild if necessary. Also, remember, the power supplies can support more then one weapon. Be smart, put the weapons with short range firing capacity in the front, then a power supply, then if you have room build a palace which has a longer firing range.Also, the bubble gum machine seemed dumb to me at first but it’s now my best friend. And try to build weapons in places where they can shoot two directions instead of one. Doubling up will allow you more money to make the weapons you have more powerful. (Wow, that’s far to much for one person to know about one game) Have fun! The spoiler !

10. Mallory says:

Hey I have the spoiler. I printed a pic of how I beat it ( minus a few cannon and bird zappers though, I always delete them towards the end to get extra ” unused gold points”)

Give me a few minutes I can post the pic. My dream weaver is acting funny.
    Good Luck!
    Mallory

11. Mallory says:

Here is the pic you have to go on the website to get it though! Sorry I don’t have a way to post it, my fiance had to do it on his site as you can see we had to edit a few of the pics to give you a basic idea of what it was like before I got point hungry and started deleting crap. lol

hope it helps!

12. Cindy says:

hi, i’m trying to finish “CURLY VILLAGE” for a long time now can somebody give me more tips please? Thanks you!

13. Mallory says:

lots of towers is what you need.A few cannons and bird zappers and a bubble gum tower for the beginning area you only need about 4 cannons and 3 bird zappers. Trust me the towers will take care of the rest. Upgrade quickly and use an energy tower in the middle of the clusters of regular towers.

14. Cindy says:

Thanks you i finished it before i reed this but it was almost the same… Thank you!!!

15. Mallory says:

Anytime ;)

16. mooster says:

help im stuck on sunny spiral 2 i realy need to complete as this game is takeing over my life ……….plz anyone

17. Addicted says:

I am stuck on sunny spiral 2 also.

Mallory… how did you beat Sunny Spiral 2???

Your suggestion for the level previous to sunny spiral 2 was extremely helpful. Maybe you can clue us in on how you beat the next level. I’m driving myself crazy! LOL

Thanks, in advance.

18. mooster says:

still stuck lol to anyone with a suggestion i have no lighting things left either…….. i dreamed about building lighting towers last night.help!……….. any fans of this game do you know any thing simlar to play…..easyer lol

19. mooster says:

i have completed sunny spriral 2…….thank god lol…..you need to take out those running monsters it was hard good luck

20. Addicted says:

I STILL CAN’T BEAT SS2!!!! I am going insane!! and I found a similar game to play it’s called Master of Defense. It took me a while to figure out the right combos to beat the monsters, but I eventually got it. There’s only like 5 or 6 levels though. Garden Defense is another good one to play if you like Monster Mash.

21. mooster says:

oh yeah oh yeah……i have completed monster mash…..thanks for shareing simlar games but monster mash has mashed my head up lol ill defo try though! ……Addicted.. theres 37 waves in last level try keep as many of your power ups you can for last few waves good luck

22. meduza says:

I’ve played WindyParkII for almost two month and just recently I get through the deadly 17 level (you have to have 4 or better all 6 resident when come to 17. level – which is almost impossible because of Big blue monster, which kills 2 of my 6 resident). But then – the end in 20th…
    There was a moment of anger and despear because it seems impossible to get throug 17. of WPII with all 37 levels. I’v tried in 17th to have ass much Power ups but with Big Blue you can’t get through without using Power ups.
    But I’m sttuborn and I would not stop until finished this dammned Windy ParkII and 17th level…
    By to all

23. Twilight says:

Wow thanks Mallory! Your tips really helps alot! I’m sure i couldn’t complete the game without your tips. I freaked out during the “Curly village” round where i am left with only 1 villager.

24. Daniel (United 14 Buper) says:

Thanks Wendi Lee. You are so smart in strategy. I never thought that selling tower is useful in WindyParkII. Thank you ^_^

25. Steve says:

Hey all, had fun reading your comments. I saw a few of you asking about other games like this. OMG there are tons of TD games out there. Google “Tower Defense” There are actually sites dedicated to Tower Defense Games. Happy gaming!!

26. MARY says:

Windy Park 2 is imposibble, i got past the 17th level of it but right after is a boss and theres on way to win, Im getting really annoyed!!! if anyone can help i would really appreciate it…

i found this but dont know how to do it …
    “go to
    GAME_FOLDER\media\properties

and edit one/many files with a text editor.

for instance towers_ground.csv ORIGINAL looks like this
    @Level;Price;Ammo;Damages;Range;DamageSplash;Range Splash;Velocity Cannon Ball;Rate Of Fire (Ms)
    1;10;4;100;75;75;175;6;2000
    2;40;5;440;75;330;175;6;2200
    3;110;6;1300;75;975;175;6;2400
    4;240;7;3100;75;2325;175;6;2600
    5;530;8;7300;75;5475;175;6;2800

I changed it to look like this
    1;1;4;100;75;75;175;6;2000
    2;1;5;440;75;330;175;6;2200
    3;1;6;1300;75;975;175;6;2400
    4;1;7;3100;75;2325;175;6;2600
    5;1;8;7300;75;5475;175;6;2800

I restarted the game and viola the upgrades for ground towers cost $1!!!!”

THANKS!

27. MARY says:

i think i may have figured out windy park 2! I just made it to level 30/37, but i used all basic towers, one bubble thing at the beggining, two flying towers and two cannons, but everything else was a basic tower. it takes onger to kill them and youhave to collect evety power up and use them carefully but im going to try again and hope i dont lose! hope this helps!!!

28. Anvar says:

Hello to all,
    I just passed Windy Park II (it took me more than 10 attempts). :))
    Here is a screenshot of my 37/37.

As you can see I even didn’t upgrade basic towers, but tried to upgrade ground cannons and airtowers as soon as possible. Make sure you put several freezing towers. Also, on the right side I made a “death passage” where most waves ended. (Thanks to this “death passage” i almost didn’t use scarecrow :)

I lost 4 villagers to two big single monsters – they were somewhere after 17th level (i would just suggest not to waste your powerups on them, and let them just pass). Good luck with the game. I myself enjoy it very much!

29. Anvar says:

Here is another trick that might help you to pass the level that you are frustrated with:
    If you can’t pass the level, play it regularly but do not spend any powerups. Stockpile them until you die. When you restart the level, you will have all your powerups and then you can get even more powerups during your new game.

30. jenny moore says:

I am going nuts with WP11. I am a grandma who loves games but I am at my witts end with this one. Wish I could just skip it!!!! Great game tho

31. ronald says:

thanks mary

32. rain8 says:

help with sunny spiral 2!!!!!!!!!!!! ive tried tower combos but still no luck. gawd i need help =(

33. Ben says:

This is hard but is Windy park two is possible
    Anyone know how to get past Sunny spiral two?

• chew says:

it can be done, i had just complete the game. pls see my comments and tips. let me know if you need help..you just need to keep trying.

34. Ben says:

Tip: the waves get harder and harder dont waste your power ups in the first waves start useing them when the 3 zombies come but only use them when you think you need to e.g when big mosters come or when a monster with lightning towers or cannon balls by them depends on which type

This is for WP11

35. Sally says:

Help!!!!!!!
    I have been playing monster mash for months(with a few breaks!)
    I can not get passed windy park 2. Somone has posted the following

…
    “go to
    GAME_FOLDER\media\properties

and edit one/many files with a text editor.

for instance towers_ground.csv ORIGINAL looks like this

4;1;7;3100;75;2325;175;6;2600
    5;1;8;7300;75;5475;175;6;2800

restart the game.

Where is game/folder

please help x x x

36. Ben says:

Yes it took months of trying but WP11 is possible look in spoiler tag for more!