The Legend of Crystal Valley

Categories: Adventure, Demo, Download, Games, Mac Os, Puzzle, Sponsors, Walkthrough, Windows

Use your most powerful weapon — your mind — in this riveting adventure game, The Legend of Crystal Valley!

When Eve receives a mysterious letter from her long-estranged father, who for years has lived an increasingly secluded life, she travels to the family estate in France in order to find him.

After arriving, she discovers that her father has disappeared.

Eve must now explore Crystal Valley, an alternate fantasy world inhabited by strange creatures, and piece together the clues that will reveal her family’s true identity.

• Over 200 items and item combinations.
  • More than 40 key characters.
  • 8 full-length chapters.
  • Over 200 interior and exterior sub-locations.
  • Nice cutscenes and sound effects.
  • Ambitious story.
  • Variety of puzzles and situations.

The Legend of Crystal Valley walkthrough!

WindowsPlay FREE for one hour or Order the FULL version
Mac OsPlay FREE for an hour or Order the FULL version

19 Comments to The Legend of Crystal Valley

1. sue says:

im not sure what to do. im in the woods and the giant is sleeping.

2. Hunter says:

Have you woken him up and talked to him yet? If you have and you made him go to back to sleep (combine fish and sleeping potion), take the pouch from around his neck and click it on yourself. Now you can see the hidden path leading to the witch.

3. idarita says:

i’m stuck with the statues at the work shed :(

4. Andi says:

the poem from behind the family picture in the house hints on how to place the statues.

I am stuck on the lighthouse and how to climb the vine on the back of the villa.

5. Tim says:

How do get past the fallen tree? Seems like the giant should help, but he just keeps quoting Douglas Adams!

6. zeyno78 says:

in the swamp i need a fish to connect with the hook and the rope to get rid of the sea monster, but i have already use the fish with the sleeping pill for the giant previously. how can ı find a new fish?

7. SERVER89 says:

TAKE A FISH FROM THOSE HANGING BY THE HUT. HOW DO YOU GET THE GLUE? EVERY TIME I TRY EVE SAYS I’M NOT TOUCHING THAT.

8. Ale says:

EY, I’m new in this, I’ve been in the work shed, I have the poem and all the statues, but I can’t find the order for it, could someone help me please?

I’ve been trying more than an hour and I’m still stuck in it :(

Thank you very much!!!

9. Nobody important says:

you need an acorn from behind the hut on the ground to the bottom right of the screen. Use that to scoop the glue. The Work shed there is a poem… it basically a cross. Moon on top…in middle.. underneath is the women with no arms… then underneathe that is the Man on the horse with the dragon to the east or west… watever the poem says then the monster to the opposite side…. underneath that another statue and all the way at the bottom the devil. You should be able to figure what that one statue is. The lighthouse you turn the left light and the bottom then it turns off the lighthouse… go talk to the keeper then steal the plant and take to shop. Beans… take beans to villa… where better is to the top is a walkway to the backyard… put the beans in the soil… ta da. Um… the fallen tree just mix the sleeping powder with the fish and tada feed it to the giant and get the stuff from the bag…

10. tye says:

Sarcophagus Puzzle is getting me mad. i can’t get it! HELP

11. Chelle says:

i have seen the witch and looked into the cauldrn but i am having problems getting the jewels in the right place to open the next portal. does anyone know how many moves must be done on each jewel and left or right?

12. anna says:

where should i find the rum bottle???help please

13. Ashlie says:

After solving the statue puzzle I try to enter the hole to get to the cave and it says, “that;s not a bright idea without a lamp” but it will not let me grab the lamp back from hanging it up and I have no idea what to do now :( None of the walkthroughs mention this… ???

• KRT says:

YOU SHOULD NOT NEED THE LAMP DID YOU GO IN THE SAME ROOM AND GET THE FLASH LIGHT.

I CAN’T GET THE GAGE OPEN TO LET THE ANIMAL OUT IN THE CAVE WHEN I PUT THE BOBBIE PIN ON THE LOCK THE ICON APPEARS BUT THE NOTHING HAPPENS BECAUSE THE ICON THAT LETS YOU FOCUS ON ITEMS IS IN THE WAY. PLEASE HELP ME.

14. Mom says:

Help! I did not free the little creature and now cannot get back into the mines! I have investigated the town and realize that I should have freed the creature in the cage. But there is no cursor to allow me back into the mines!!

15. Mary B. Pickett says:

i am stuck at the very beginning of the game. My cursor does not change colour anywhere in the game and I cannot move Eve at all. I have reinstalled the game numerous times and same things happen. Totally useless to me as I cannot even begin the game…

16. Tink says:

I can not get the shrink potion to work on EVE to get through the jammed door..anyone have a clue what I am doing wrong?

17. Marilyn says:

Help please. I’ve been to the villa and found the opened window. Went back to the fountain to talk to Petar: but unable to ask him to go to the lighthouse.

Did I miss something?