Megaplex Madness: Now Playing

Categories: Demo, Download, Games, Sponsors, Time Management, Windows

Restore the historic Bowmont Theater as the first act of your mad dash to bring cinematic excitement back to Movieville!

Purchase ailing theaters all over town and return them to their former glory. Keep customers happy with quick service and delicious concessions!

Become a Megaplex Expert to gain access to fun arcade mini-games, and master levels to unlock theater repairs and upgrades.

Get caught up in the Megaplex Madness today!

• Exciting upgrades and stations.
  • A fun assortment of customers.
  • Great pacing.
  • Smooth game play with a helpful tutorial and tips.
  • Good replay value.
  • Unlock thrilling arcade games!
WindowsPlay FREE for one hour or Order the FULL version
Mac OsNot available

9 Comments to Megaplex Madness: Now Playing

1. michelle says:

I need help with the gumball machine. Please tell me how it works. I can get the the coin in but that is it.

2. Shelly says:

you click on it with your mouse and drag it down, it takes some getting used to

• Ruth says:

I clicked on the gumball and followed the arrow dozens of times and nothing happens. No one has yet to comment on what you actually need to do to deliver the gumball and move people on. Please help.

3. cindy says:

I am stuck on level 19 can’t seem to make the target………how can I pass this???

4. Brooke says:

I need help with the second to last level too and would love to finish the game. I’m stuck as well. Any ideas anyone?

5. Jean says:

Hi,
    I need a little help with the 3rd chapter. Where do you drop the people who appear with the “drinks”? I read what there was in the help… but it wasn’t much help.
    Please help if you know.
    I have the trash can, gumball and the arcade game.

6. Tynian says:

@ cindy and brooke:
    try to get 2 updated counter series (cash and entrance to the cinema hall – each with 2 employees) and 1 counter series without updates and employees.
    you should also have an upgraded popcorn machine and 2 employees in your food section. The rest of you food section doesn’t have to be upgraded but you should build it (3 popcorn machines + 3 pizza stands)
    If you play this level get one station for every color and keep them seperate (1 casher for red, one for blue – 1 popcorn machine for red, one for blue and so on)
    Also try to get switches as often as possible because they give you lots of extra points.
    If you don’t have enough money try to finish some of the older level with master as you will get more money for this.
    With this setup i managed it to get the master for this level.

@ jean
    In the 3rd chapter you can purchase drink-counters (they are just where the popcorn and pizza machine used to be). There you can drop people who want something to drink. If you don’t have enough cash try playing some pingpong arcade (the game where you must destroy the bricks with a ball) and try to shoot the ball above the top layer of bricks. With a bit of luck it will stay stucked there and you will earn 200$ quite fast.