Shower Escape

Categories: Flash, Free, Games, Online, Room Escape, Walkthrough

Shower EscapeShower Escape is a Room Escape game in which you get locked in a shower! Why? Well, just because Alice “is sick and tired of cleaning up after you! So if you want to escape before the football starts, she strongly recommend you get cleaning!” Lol! Have fun!

Shower Escape walkthrough (thanks Prid!)

22 Comments to Shower Escape

1. Prid says:

*****************
    FULL WALKTHROUGH
    *****************

NOTE: The Arrows Are Really Tricky. They Can Be Anywhere! If You Want To Turn Right, You Have To Mouse Your Mouse Over The Arrow [Invisible], And Only The Arrow Not The Whole Right-Side. And The Arrow Could Also Be At Any Position On The Right-Side, It Could Be On The Top, Near The Bottom, In The Middle, Anywhere! And The Black Square On The Right-Side Is Your Inventory, So The Arrows Aren’t Tere. And Since It’s Like That, I’ve Written The Location Of The Arrows In Square Brackets

And The Walkthrough Was Written Before This Game Came Out On FreeGamesNews!

Walkthrough:

Please, Please, PLEASE, Tell Me If This Was Helpful Or Not! You Don’t Wanna Know How Many Hours Of Work I Put In This Walkthrough, And How Many Details!

2. Eric says:

@ Prid – Thanks for this excellent walkthrough! Could you please stop using bold tags (if you miss one, it breaks my theme) and also remove your signature from your comments (useless since it’s in the title of your comments? It will save me some time in the future. Thanks!

3. Prid says:

@ Eric: Thanks, And I Perfectly Understand What You Mean! But, I Can Still Use Bold Tags INSIDE The Spoilers?

Oops… I Was About To Write My Signature In The End :P

4. Eric says:

@ Prid – Sure, as long as you don’t miss any ;-)

5. Arim says:

Prid

I think that was a great walkthrough! I can image that it took a lot of work to make it. Although I am not english I could understand pretty easy what you were saying. But I also think I could never have done it without your walkthrough. Thanks!

6. Prid says:

@ Arim: Thanks A Lot! You Don’t You How Much Happiness It Gives Me Just To Read Your Comment :D

7. Raika says:

Video Walkthrough just in case anyone needs it. Prid’s walkthrough is pretty awesome but some people are more visual so…

8. Geez says:

Also Prid,please stop using capital letters after each word. Otherwise it makes it look like your trolling here. Plus it makes it hard to read your walkthrough.

Here is an example of what not to do.

thanks

9. Helu says:

tanks Prid I didn’t see the hint about Show

great work with the ‘super-walkthough’ :)

10. Reka says:

Can someone please write a walkthrough that is actually readable to those of us who simply Cannot Read Something That Sounds Like William Shatner Declaiming His Lines?

11. Reka says:

On second thought, never mind: this game really ups the ante on bad escape games. Completely nonsensical actions, ok, we’ve seen that. Pixel-hunting, yeah, we know. But pixel-hunting to find the friggin’ navigation arrows so you can navigate to completely nonsensical locations? Now that’s taking “bad” to a whole new level.

12. Prid says:

@ Geez: WHAT?? I Don’t Write Like That… Maybe There Is Something Wrong With Your Computer :S

Cause What I See Is Only The First Letter Is Capitalized, But The Rest Of The Letters In The Word Aren’t Capitalized! I Don’t Know What You See!

Anyways, Here Is A ScreenShot To Prove That I Haven’t Done Something Wrong:

Click This Link For Proof

And By The Way, Why Would I Write Like Geez Showed? It Would Take Alot More Time!

13. goldie says:

Prid, dank je wel.

14. blah. says:

yay im out! that was abit tricky..

15. lmlluvstjl4eva says:

Prid, that was a great walkthrough!

Eric, what r u talking about i dont see where Prids signiture is at the bottom of his walkthrough! lol

16. Eric says:

@ lmlluvstjl4eva – If you don’t see Prid’s signatures anymore, well, it’s because I removed them ;-)

17. Ellie says:

@ Prid: Thanks a lot for your walkthrough!
    I think that what Geez meant is that capital letters inside sentences make it hard to read, even if it only is the first letter in each word.
    I notice that you always write like this. Is there a special reason?

To show you what I mean:

I Think That What Geez Meant Is That Capital Letters Inside Sentences Make It Hard To Read, Even If It Only Is The First Letter In Each Word.
    I Notice That You Always Write Like This. Is There A Special Reason?

Please, don’t write like that, and your comments and walkthrougs will be even more appreciated.

18. Prid says:

@ Ellie: Oh, Now I Understand! And NO, There Isn’t Some Special Reason I Write Like That, I Only Do It Because It Kinda Looks Better Than All Small Letters! And Maybe That Is Because I Am A Person Who Don’t Like Things Being Wrong, I Am Like A Guy Who Wants Everything Perfect. I Don’t Know What It’s Called On English, But I Do In My Language!

Anyways, I Really Don’t Feel Like Writing Like This:

“1. Move the curtains, and take the key on the window”

I Prefer This, Cause IMO It’s More Readable And Kinda Not Wront (IMO):

“1. Move The Curtains, And Take The Key On The Window”

Please Keep In Mind That I Only Make Walkthroughs To Help People, And By Spending So Much Time Writing All That, I Think I Deserve A Thanks Or Something, Not That I Want It. But Complaining About It Makes Me Rather Sad, Then Happy! So, I Am Writing Like I Feel I Want To, And If You Don’t Want To Read, Then Leave!

Also, A Little Tip: “Google Search: Kurisumasu Emono. Click Link With EscapeGames24 – Read The Last Comments!”

Prid

19. Shavya says:

prid i think you have written an awsome walkthrough here….it really helped!

20. Prid says:

@ Shavya: Thank You So Much :D

And Would You Please Search: Kurisumasu Emono – the link with EscapeGames24 = #141

If You Know The Little Secret ’bout Me, Just Write: *Prid-Outing*

But, Please Don’t Blow Out The Se- – – -c crr – -e-e -tt !

21. DNOMN8R says:

Yeah, Prid, I like your walkthroughs. I can understand them fine, and they cover everything. Keep up the good work!

22. DNOMN8R says: