RSS Feed Daily eNewsletter

Jewel Quest 3

Categories: Download, Games, Match 3, Puzzle, Windows

This post has moved here.

627 Comments to Jewel Quest 3

1. bonnie says:

i am playing east asia busan. i am at 86%.
    i am playing the one that has the black jewel that
    takes away a box.
    i completed this once. i checked to make sure
    there were no more blank spaces and the game
    didn’t say complete. is there something that i am
    not doing correctly??
    bonnie

2. linda says:

I am in Australia and have completed all but one and can’t seem to get through…can anyone help with this quest? I am at 27%.

3. masdlf says:

Having trouble getting through the Gold Quest in El Chichon in Central America. This one has 8 locks. I got the 9 locks board done, but always run out of time on this 8 board. The gold coins seem to appear quite slowly, so I am waiting for them. Any hints?

4. Summerelli says:

Im at 38% and can’t figure out how to enter the Hidden Quest. Thanks in advance for your help.

5. Gypsy says:

OMG!!!! ty ty ty ty I have been on this board for weeks! and I finally got it thanks to you!! ty so much

Dale says:
    August 10, 2009 at 12:17 pm
    One thing I found in Iceland, you can move a Hot cube to the melting spot, without the required align three items.

If you are close, just move it near the iced spots.

I did it by mistake, and it made the whole board alot easier

6. rose says:

hi this is rose how can im 56 % how can i get rid of that ice land im a boat to complete that stage but i cant complete the puzzle pls help me ^_^

7. cla says:

I’m at 67% and on a borad that requires me to get the monkeys in a cage. I can’t figure out how to get them in there. When one gets to the top of the cage, he just sits there! Help.

8. Donna says:

I’ve completed the Quest …finally! However, there is a bonus game at the end, which leaves it hanging at 93%…it has 20 levels to complete on the Hawaiian Islands…I have completed all but one level on each island, 16/20….the game is at 97% now. I completed the quest on the third island twice now and it refuses to change to gold, lol….does anyone know if the last quest on each island has to be done in a certain order or not? Any comments or advice would be greatly appreciated. :)
    Donna

9. Deb says:

I completed 37% and went through all the hidden quests, but my North America and South America have a silver dot but still say hidden quest. When I redid the North America, it still says the same thing. How do I get to the next level?

10. marco andre says:

i need help plese somone i am at 73% for weeks it s somting about white perls

11. Cobbbie says:

How do I get through Hidden Quests???? I can’t figure it out, I enter hidden quests and the circles don’t change color…..HELP

12. Margaret says:

Jewel Quest 3?? okay I have completed all continenets ( green dots) .. only red dot show on east asia and it is still locked…. there are no more green dots..not sure where to go or what to do… frustrated and confused… could someone help. I tried going back to n & s america ( silver dots) but it does not seem to make a difference… oiya!!

13. Ken says:

I’m on Busan too and have gotten all gold on it as well. I’ve not been able to complete it. Starting to wonder if you can’t let any spaces be destroyed.

14. zedd2000 says:

to get into the hidden quest you have to READ the intro, Show

15. Marilyn says:

ken,
    You cannot destroy a square. If you let a black pearl fall off, it destroys a square. You have to get a white pearl to replace it.

16. mary says:

i have completed the levels but im missing something i cant do asia

17. Marilyn says:

Mary,
    Do you have all the Hidden Jewels? You might want to go back and check.

18. Emma Law says:

Help, i’m up to the bonus super hard round. And i need hep with it . It has 20 games on it. Can anyone help me?

19. Emma Law says:

Help me i can do any of the hawaiian islands super hard bonus level. Can anyone help me?

20. Helen says:

I am at 41% and have been in the Pacific NorthWest (SILVER) for months now. I cannot get the Dawson board in the time allotted. What is the secret?? I am so fustrated with this level. Please help me.

21. Sue says:

What is the secret to completing the Hidden Quest in Asia? I’ve completed each level twice now – not letting any monkeys escape and still no hidden jewel! HELP!

22. Karla says:

I have finished all the boards but Asia is locked. I am at 43% but can’t move on. I need some help!

23. Trudy says:

I am at 70% and stuck on those evil monkeys in China. I have completed Hidden and Silver Quests, but can only get 2 out of 8 in the Gold Quest. I have tried over and over and over to get them into the cages, but time runs out before I even get close. I only have 2 more jewells to get until I finish the whole game, but until I finish China I can’t move on because East Asia is locked. CAN SOME ONE PLEASE HELP.

24. Chris says:

I am playing the tournament on III. Is there a place where you can see your overall ranking against other players? Who has the highest rank. I stay in the 2100-2200 range.
    Chris San Francisco

25. Shel says:

I never expect to complete this game but I have learned a few things and have mastered the monkeys. You just drag them into the adjacent cages and it usually gets easier the more times you play. I think it’s almost as much chance as skill but as the annoying blurbs are fond of pointing out, eventually you can get all of the little jerks in the cages. It’s a happy day, believe me.
    I also have all the cheat sheets but, even knowing what you have to do, doesn’t necessarily mean you CAN do it. I don’t think I could win hekla if I had a million years. It doesn’t even make sense to me. Good luck everybody.

26. jaime says:

HELP!! I have completed all the silver quests and now I cannot get into the hidden quests. Please advise

27. Barbara R says:

Me too and I am also frustrated – can anyone give and answer