RSS Feed Daily eNewsletter

World of Goo

Categories: Download, Games, Puzzle, Walkthrough, Windows

This post has moved here.

24 Comments to World of Goo

1. Jeep says:

World of goo starts up in a resolution of 1600×1280. That is retarded. My monitor can’t handle it, and there’s no way to change since I can’t see anything then.

I would expect more form such a otherwise nice game

2. Orillian says:

800×600 is the default setting for this game, or at least it is on the 3 machines I’ve installed it on in the last 24 hours. try going into the world of goo folder then into the properties folder then look for a file called “config”, open it with your notepad and change the screen settings to whatever it is you need.

O.

3. Dan p says:

Orillian is right. There is a way to change resolution, and no the default is not 1600×1280.

4. Rija says:

i encountered the resolution problem at a friends house, simply alt+tab to desktop, then alt+tab back into the game and you can see everything! or change the resolution in the config file… This is an excellent game, gets really tricky towards the end.

5. Tharumeus says:

use ALT + Enter to play in window mode, that might help

6. Chris says:

You can set/change your resolution here…

C:\Program Files\WorldOfGoo\properties\config.txt

What I need to know is how to change the Hertz. Anyone?

7. Shamus says:

my game starts up fine then the sound goes choppy and the position of the game on the screen is shifted to the left and i cant see everything i need to see, if i change the res will it also change the position of the game on the screen?

8. Dale says:

So what? I’m 6′2″.

So what? I’m 230 pounds.

Sop what? I have a beard down to my belt.

So what? I shave my head.

So what? I ride a Hardtail and drive trucks.

So what. My Old Lady is just that, MY Old Lady.

So what. I have my Rottie to keep “unwanteds” away.

So what. I like World of Goo.

So it’s nice to get away from the same old shooters every once in a while.

Sooooooo???

9. coffey says:

jeep this game is not retarded you are for not exploring the world of goo directory well enough to find the file named “config” in which you ca change the display settings.

10. Richard says:

I cant save on my world of goo account. Whenever I close the game it does not save!!!

11. repoman says:

what is at top of world of goo corp. freeplay

12. Thoasm says:

for the people that cant save i can??? i dont know how but i can i have had this game for a while now and i am still struggling :’( i am using windows vista and ya know how crap it is but at least i can save and play this game :P how knows how to pass the recycle bin after u have a talk wif mom
    and for repoman yeah its a freeplay thing
    there are scores for the person that has the highest tower

13. repoman says:

well i don’t know if the pc version and wii version are the same but in the wii version you just shoot the goo through the flame at the boxxes and blow them up all the way to the bottom

14. repoman says:

by the way so there is no metagame at the top of the tower building place or is it itself the metagame

15. jenny says:

please could you tell me how to do deliverance on world 4
    thnx alot

16. Zelda Master says:

I absolutely love this game it is awesome to see that they can still make something like this and have it be so sweet when nowadays every body is so worried about graphics and all that s*&t but am i wasting my time trying to build a tower to the top of the world of goo corporation Free play or is there really something up there that i can win

17. PDH says:

Hi, I spent 5 days trying to get past the “MOM’S COMPUTER” STAGE. . .
    Feeling somewhat daft right now. . . can anyone put me out of my misery, and tell me what to do in this stage?

18. aidan says:

to PDH u use the applacations and games foler on MOMS computer and build all the way up as hi as u can unti u get to MOMS computer shortcut and when ur on it clik on it

19. Sigrid Manon de Nijs says:

The only item I can see in the corporation is that one can play against differnent countries at the same time. I am connected to the internet via wifi (which the wii has) and there are other people that are building at the same time you are. You can see their flags and compete against them. It is truely fun! and it has a lot of compition (sp). However, it would be really cool if you could click on the flag one is competing with and chat with them. Maybe we should contact the Goo GUYS….

Peace to all. Sigrid

20. somya says:

i loved this game..it is for young ones as well as for elder ones….it involves much fun along with mind and interest..and ofcourse logic…i would look forward for more of such games.

21. Kojiro says:

Easier to play it on the WII XDDD

22. Jojo22 says:

i cant figure out strategic distruation in world 3?
    any advise?

23. k says:

World of Goo Chapter 3 part 1 is missing part 2 is on twice can part 1 be added please

24. gavry says:

where is the saved games of world of goo