House

Categories: Adventure, Flash, Free, Games, Online, Point'n'click, Walkthrough

houseHouseHouse is a nice adventure/escape game from Pixelatrix Games.

“What do you do when you find yourself stranded in the middle of a blizzard in June and your car won’t start? There’s nothing to do but hoof it and look for help! A light over that hill looks promising…but will you find succor there, or are you about to sleepwalk into a slowly-unraveling nightmare? There’s only one way to find out, and sitting here reading this isn’t it!”

House in an interesting game with lots of rooms and lots of readings!

Please be patient while the game is loading…

House walkthrough in comment #53 (thanks daisy!)

76 Comments to House

1. victoria says:

ok I’m out fun Game

2. bmic says:

use the TAB key it makes it easier :-)

3. daisy says:

My first walkthrough! This is just the bare bones of what you need, if you click around you will see lots of notes with an interesting storyline. You can move notes hidden in books to read the text under them.

4. daisy says:

You’re welcome Victoria. I’m glad to finally make one, I use the walkthroughs on this site all the time so it’s time for me to contribute. I don’t think I could have made it without Ben though :) Thanks again Ben!

5. daisy says:

I just reread my walkthrough. If anyone has trouble with the Mona Lisa safe Show

6. zorkmidden says:

Wonderful work, daisy! Congrats! I should have you write walkthroughs for all my games :-)

7. norway girl says:

high praise from the creator, but I agree! It was a very good walk through and it really can’t be your first…its terrific

8. victoria says:

Great Walkthrough Daisy :)

9. Miss D says:

The code for the Show

in the musicroom doesn’t seem to work. Nothing happens, nothing turns green. According to the pieces of paper I found it should work, but it doesn’t.:( What am I doïng wrong?

10. Miss D says:

Nevermind, it worked now!

11. Reka says:

Music room: Show

12. ag says:

great game!

13. Ferret5 says:

Wow!! what a creepy game ,full of blood everywhere … Anyway l done it finally thanks Daisy u are cool to write all of that!!!!!!!!!

14. sue says:

in nice sewer see no ladder – just skeleton hand, rubber duck behind bars, bars with nothing behind them and tunnel that says I was there before and can’t go through – keep turning around and nothing – what am I doing wrong?

15. sue says:

nevermind – what a dope

16. daisy says:

Thank you so much for the compliments zorkmidden, and everyone else! It really is the first time I’ve written a walkthorugh. I just have used so many, and so many are vague in just the wrong place, that it is frustrating, so I decided that mine would be as clear as possible. I’m really thrilled everyone likes it so much!

Sorry though zorkmidden, I can’t write walkthroughs for your other games – I haven’t beat them yet! Those mazes get me every time :) I’ll probably need a walkthrough from someone else to finish.

17. bergame says:

thanks a lot for the soluce

18. Gamer Joe says:

I’m not an idiot I swear usually I play these games all the time. Maybe I’m crazy but after I go through the first couple rooms you don’t need a key for I tried to use the key I did pick up and nothing. I restarted the game went in every room I could then picked up the key from the dining room and still couldn’t get anywhere. I went into my briefcase where my inventory is kept and still nothing I could see the key and statue. I could drag the key and statue they just didn’t work. Any help what so ever

19. Gamer Joe says:

Oh wait restarted last time and now items work

20. Mel says:

Anybody playing?
    I’m stuck with the Show

. Can anybody tell me where it goes?

21. daisy says:

Mel, if you’re still here, Show

There is a detailed description of exactly where it is and how to get to where you use it in my walkthrough

I spent ages on that bit! It was tricky.

22. bound2bway says:

Zorkmidden – Great game!
    Daisy – Excellent walkthrough!

23. Daisy, that really is a brilliant walkthrough. It gave just enough detail and it didn’t spoil anything for me when I was checking through it. At every stage you let the reader decide how much detail s/he wants.

Thank you!
    FH

24. rikkitikkitavi says:

I re-started the game multiple times and there is no key in one of the two bowls…

25. Rosie says:

where is the cloth??? helpp me please?

26. Danu says:

I’m new to games like this so I need some help.
    I picked up the key and went to the door at the top of the stairs but, how do I use the key to unlock the door?