Horse Room Escape

Categories: Asian Languages, Flash, Free, Games, Online, Room Escape, Walkthrough

Horse Room EscapeHorse Room Escape is the latest Room Escape game created by Parallellove, the author of Bear Room Escape, Tiger Room Escape, Hippopotamus Room Escape, Elephant Room Escape and many more. You are trapped in a room, and the question is, where is the horse? Have fun!

Thanks Vytraas for pointing this one out!

Update: Horse Room Escape walkthrough in comment #3 (thanks ed/ashlee_mars!)

33 Comments to Horse Room Escape

1. Totenkopf says:

first!

2. Mel says:

found a bunch of stuff, now stuck.

3. amanda says:

i have a walk through for you guys. hopes this helps. WALKTHROUGH:

4. Totenkopf says:

this time was easy
    Amanda, you should use spoiler for the walkthrough

Edit: spoiler tags added.

5. Totenkopf says:

ops sorry, it was!

6. amanda says:

first time i ever did a walk through

Edit: walkthrough copied from escapegames24. Please give credit next time!

7. Vanni_Ogg says:

mist und verflucht! this one is stupid… but easy

8. niff says:

Amanda you say this is YOUR first walkthrough, but it seems to have appeared, word for word, on escapegames24 before this copy was published. Thank you Ashlee_mar for your time and effort to make this walkthrough

9. Anne says:

Your walkthrough was great, Amanda

10. ed says:

About “AMANDA’S” walkthrough:

I just saw my walkthrough on freegamesnews.com posted by “Amanda” and it doesn’t really matter, but she didn’t even give me credit for my time and effort making this walkthrough and if I understand it correctly, she’s trying to pass it as her own. That’s the only thing that upsets me, if other ppl pass someone else’s walkthroughs as theirs. The least she could have done was say what site she got it and the name of the member that wrote it. Now, I like freegamesnews.com and get a lot of help from their hints also, but I also like Lazylaces and I’ve noticed there that whenever they copy a walkthrough from somewhere else, they manage to let it be known where it’s from and by whom. Now maybe, I’ll just stick to Lazylaces and EscapeGames24.

Just saying my piece and I believe I have the right to. Thanks for letting me vent and for understanding. :)

ashlee_mar of EscapeGames24

11. goldilox says:

Hey,
    Not sure how you guys got the saw to saw the 5 small ones but I can’t . got the long one sawn and used chisel to make places for the ladders cross pieces. but can’t saw them :(… Anyone offer any suggestions?.. thanks…:)

12. Kim says:

Thank you ed/ashlee_mars for the walkthrough! Had no idea that it was spray paint in that thing. Wouldn’t have made it through without the help!
    Kim :)

13. NetMonster says:

I can’t get the Show

… where do I have to click?

14. vytraas says:

Click above the red cupboards above the sink unit.

15. ron1458 says:

where do i put the ladder? My arrow doesn’t point up anywhere!

16. ron1458 says:

help.. someone.. please

17. ron1458 says:

never mind.. got it :-)

18. Eric says:

@ ed – I noticed you were a bit upset by “Amanda” who copied your walkthrough from escapegame24, and I’m sorry about that. I give you full credit for the walkthrough.

That being said, Yalcin from escapegames24 “borrows” a lot of Room Escape games and put them directly on his site moregames24. Does he give credits to the developers? Nope! Do you care about this issue? It seems you don’t!

Think about how many developers are pissed off by people who host their games without asking authorization and without even giving them credit!

Thank you for reading my rant and hope to see you again here soon!

:-)

19. niff says:

@ Eric – This has nothing to do with escapegames24, freegamesnews or moregames24. If you have an issue with Yalçin then take it up with him, who by the way, had the grace to say this on escapegames24:

“@ ashlee_mar;
    I understand you and i think you are right. However, i don’t think it is FreeGamesNews’ abuse, i think it is Amanda’s abuse. Somebody also may paste a walkthrough here from another site without giving a credit for it. That cannot make this site abuse. So, you shouldn’t delete FreeGamesNews from your sticky list;)”

Shame not everybody can´t be a little more objective.

20. NetMonster says:

This game is very buggy. I had to restart the game in order to be able to get the Show

and then there were a bunch of other things I couldn;t do, like Show

21. fistngore says:

agree . i cant get the long plank as well. iritated by that fact.. ez game.

22. aa60 says:

Thanks for all your hard work with the walthroughs…..it was hard getting the long plank…..not a bad game…..x

23. ed says:

@ Eric and all:

First I want to make clear that ashlee_mar of EscapeGames24 wrote the walkthrough and I only posted her comment ;-)

Second: I think too it’s ok to copy walkthruough’s but only with pointing out that it’s not theirs. Fair is fair ;-)

PS: And of course it’s just about Amanda and not the site and basically not a big deal anyway

24. ed says:

@ fistngore

If you can’t get the plank restart the game. I had the same problem.

25. sarah says:

i played this game (blackroom institute) yesteday on freegamesnews but you also didn’t give credit to the developer.

26. Eric says:

@ Ed – You’re right, it’s not a big deal. I was probably in a bad mood yesterday :-/

@ Sarah – I host games when they include at least one link back to the site or another site (usually a sponsor), which is the case for Blackroom Institute and all the games from chachamaru1017 (so far).

27. cakes says:

hope it is good never played on it before!!!!cant wait!

28. Ibsassy says:

To split the short planks you have to Show

29. wicked says:

Don’t be such a NAMBY PAMBY, Ed. Did you make or lose any money from YOUR walkthrough!!!! Get over it!

30. ed says:

@ wicked

Hey, read the whole thing before you write such crap!

31. wwejacob1 says:

ED, I think that your walkthrough was really helpful. Still, don’t be such a DRAMA QUEEN about everything.

32. me says:

to get the long plank your stove top has to be off! tried forever before i found that out! then click above the top cabinets on the right side

33. Wouldn't YOU like to know! says:

Wheres the link to play the game?
    KThxBye :)