Choko-Chai – Three Cats Little Red Riding Hood

Categories: Flash, Free, Games, Online, Room Escape

Three Cats Little Red Riding Hood

Three Cats Little Red Riding Hood is the latest Room Escape game from Choko-Chai, the author of the Three Cats series.

Help the cats get out of grandma’s house before the wolf wakes up!

By White Wolf

9 Comments to Choko-Chai – Three Cats Little Red Riding Hood

1. goldie says:

I like these games. Congrats.

2. shipra says:

How to open the cabinet beside the kitchen stove ?

3. goldie says:

You mean the red en blue buttons? R B R R B R.

4. Shipra says:

Thanks goldie,but how to make the fire,I’ve the matchbox as well as the candel,& the crushed paper in the Kitchen stove but it’s not working.

5. shipra says:

Thanks goldie,but how to make fire in the kitchen stove,I’ve candel,matchbox &crushed paper but it’s not working..

6. goldie says:

Do you have the frying pan, paper, flour, water spoon from the gray box, match . I come from Holland.

7. goldie says:

Do you have the frying pan??? you need paper flour, spoon from gray box match.\ water . I come from Holland. I hope you understand.

8. shipra says:

Yes goldie i’ve everything but unable to make fire. I am from India.

9. goldie says:

Shipra you can look esc 24, good luck greets from Holland.Do you reed the books there is the clou. I hope you understand.

Add a comment or wrap your spoilers in the spoiler tags if you want to provide help. Example: [spoiler]your spoiler[/spoiler]

Need more help with spoiler tags? Click here!

If you never left a comment on FreeGamesNews before, or if your comment contains a link, it will be held for moderation and won't appear before its approval. There is no need to resubmit it. No email adresses in comments please. Thank you!

Latest Walkthroughs