Categories: Flash, Free, Games, Online, Room Escape
The Happy Escape 4 is the latest Room Escape game released by Tesshie-e.
Don’t forget to select the English language before you start the game, unless you read Japanese…
what about the painting. i cannot find the solution.
ok i found it
I’ve found 10 HC. are these all?
Please, I need some help with the candle painting, what corner of the painting to press in what order.
Ahhh… Finally figured it out… :)
help me cause I can not figure the painting out
Wobbly picture: Show
It comes fairly late in this game, because you need clues from multiple places.
* You need to have the candles on the mantel lit.
* You need to open the small box on the wall next to the windows.
Once you have those two things, it should be fairly straightforward.
– The game provides hints for the colorblind (or in this case, for those whose monitors don’t make much of a distinction between pastel green and pastel blue): just move your mouse over the item, and if the color is significant, it’ll tell you.
– If there’s a second ending, I haven’t found it yet.
Starting scene Show
* Pink box needs 4-digit code
* wobbly picture says “CANDLE”
* 6 Mr. Birdies arranged in 2 triangles; buttons below them change their colors.
* Christmas tree has a happy coin above it, but it’s too high up to reach.
Turn left Show
* There’s a metal plate under the bed.
* There’s a cake in a locked clear box, and three rotating wreaths above it.
* The windows on the right have snowmen stickers in the panes. Make a note of their arrangement.
* There’s a small locked box on the wall next to the windows.
* There’s a small locked box on the floor in the left corner.
* There’s a picture that says “Xmascake” in a circle.
* Below the picture is a stand that says “Merry Christmas”, with two nails sticking out.
* And below that is a locked cabinet.
* On the mantel, there are two candlesticks with three candles each. Make a note of the letters on the candles. Click the fruit plate to get a wrapped present, which you can’t open because the knot is too tight. There’s also a happy coin trapped in a frame (looks like a screwdriver would come in handy), and a Mr. Hippo which offers you your first obtainable happy coin.
* You can look at the fireplace, but the fire is very hot.
* There’s a snowman trapped under a glass dome, with levers underneath.
* Below that, there are three wrapped boxes. Move the right two boxes to get a happy coin (#2), then move one more box to see a marking on the shelf (8 of diamonds).
* On the right, there’s a wooden plank screwed to the wall, and a gap on the floor, but it’s too dark to see inside.
Solve the snowman; the clue is the windows opposite. Take a turn around the room to give the snow a chance to melt, then take the key.
Try your new key in the various places that are locked; turns out it opens the small box in the corner. Get the knife. Look at the knife and get the magnet out of its hilt.
Use the knife to open your wrapped present; get a box of matches and your third happy coin, and make a note of the code.
6 of spades
Take a look at the stand that says “Merry Christmas”. Put the metal plate onto the nails. Make a note of the highlighted letters, then look at the picture above it to see what positions those letters correspond to. Try those positions on the rotating wreaths. This opens the top of the cake box, enabling you to get a fourth happy coin.
Highlighted letters = e s m; this translates to NW, SE, NE.
Use the box of matches to light the candles on the mantel. Take a turn about the room and come back; the candle flames have turned colors. Make a note of the arrangement, then turn around to the Mr. Birdies. Set the birdies to the appropriate colors to open the compartment. Get the happy coin (#5) and the screwdriver.
Use the screwdriver on the picture frame on the mantel to get a happy coin (#6), then look at the frame to see the code.
7 of clubs
Look at the wooden plank on the wall. Remove it using the screwdriver. Get the stick from the nook, and turn around the wooden plank to get another key.
Checking around, turns out the new key opens the cabinet under the “Xmascake” picture. Get Santa’s bag and the fireplace shovel. You can use the shovel on the fire, but it doesn’t seem to have much result.
Use the stick to get the happy coin (#7) from above the Christmas tree.
Come back to the fireplace: well, something we did must have had a result, because the fire is out. Use the shovel to move the charcoal away and collect the happy coin. Make a note of the letters on the back wall.
k s c
The coin is too hot to touch, so go see how the snowman is doing. It’s melted, but the water should be enough to cool the coin off. Collect the coin (#8) and make a note of the code.
3 of hearts
Look at the Xmascake picture again, and see what positions the fireplace letters correspond to. Try those positions on the wreaths and collect the key.
W, SE, S
There’s one place left for a key, the small box next to the windows. It says “CANDLE” and has four buttons which turn different colors if pressed. Make a note of the colors.
top left=yellow, top right=red, bottom left=blue, bottom right=green
Wobbly picture time: combine the four-color buttons from next to the window, the colors of the candle flames, and the labels on the candles to figure out which corners to click. Collect the happy coin (#9) and the “broken” flashlight.
BR, TR, BR, TL, BL, TL
I know it says the flashlight is broken, but go take a look at the hole in the floor anyway. Yup, the flashlight works, and you can see a formula and a happy coin, which you can’t quite reach.
diamond-spade times heart-club
Plug your numbers into the formula, and try the resulting number in the only place in the room that needs a four-digit code, namely the pink box next to the door. Get the hook.
86*37 = 3182
Combine the hook and the stick, then add the magnet. Use the contraption to collect the tenth and last happy coin from the hole in the floor.
Once you have all 10 happy coins, click the door and enjoy the end scene.
Add a comment or wrap your spoilers in the spoiler tags if you want to provide help. Example: [spoiler]your spoiler[/spoiler]
Need more help with spoiler tags? Click here!
Mail (will not be published) (required)
If you never left a comment on FreeGamesNews before, or if your comment contains a link, it will be held for moderation and won't appear before its approval. There is no need to resubmit it. No email adresses in comments please. Thank you!
Posted on Monday, December 24th, 2012.
Follow any responses through the RSS 2.0 feed.
© 2006-2066 FreeGamesNews - All Rights Reserved
Freegamesnews, a site dedicated to the best games you can find on the web! Daily links to Room Escape games, Point'n'Click games, Puzzle games, Arcade games, Skill games and more.