Nightmares, the Adventures – Episode 5

Categories: Adventure, Flash, Free, Games, Online, Point'n'click, Walkthrough

Nightmares, the AdventuresNightmares, the Adventures 5Nightmares, the Adventures is a Point’n’Click adventures series aimed for a young audience originally created by Sarbakan for Radio-Canada.

In each installment, you must help the young Victor to overcome his fears in the Land of Nightmares so that he can sleep in peace!

In this fifth episode (only in French for now), Victor lands in the mansion of the sorcerer Vera Verrue, a good housekeeper.

Try to find a magic formula and help Victor overcome his nightmare!

Update: Nightmares, the Adventures – Episode 5 walkthrough in comment #5 (thanks chichi!)

103 Comments to Nightmares, the Adventures – Episode 5

1. Rachael says:

wow, thanks to all coments i was able to finish the game. now i have completed all five.

THANKS

2. monkmingo-monkey+flamingo says:

nightmares the adventures is so cute!

3. SILENTGUNNER says:

If you want to put out all the candles, here’s a hint:

4. Talia says:

The only version of this game I can find is in French, and I know little French. I have the potion but can’t figure out how to get past needle machine or fireplace to stairs.

P.S.: Loved last four episodes and the fifth is entertaining too.

• HAIDY says:

i got the potion by getting the moving pot in the kitchen, got the key from the jar above the refridgerator and used it to open the fridge itself by placing the key next to the lock, getting a PEAR from inside the fridge (the only thing not moving in the fridge is the pair), get the CANDLE WAX from the candles by making a diagonal, go to the place where it has frogs and press on the frog that has the biggest EYES, find BREAD on the floor by following crumbs of the bread that lead you to it, place the PEAR, BREAD, CANDLE WAX, AND EYES IN THE POT THAT IS NEXT TO VICTOR, press on the glowing pumpkin to get its candle, put candle in fireplace and then put the pot in the fire. GET THE LOCK STICK IT NEXT TO THE BARRELS THAT ARE NEXT TO THE MACHINES

• takisha12 says:

thanx so much

5. Talia says:

It is okay. I figured it out and beat the game.

6. When’s the English version coming out? Anyone know?

7. happy says:

what do you do with the candle?

8. archillae says:

where is the drool??? i cant find it to turn the fire off!!! omg

9. jhay says:

i really love this game

But unfortunately, i stuck on episode 2 and episode 5

in episode 2, i cant figure out where to out the items

and in episode 5, i stuck on candles and its not english scripted, i dont know what to do

anyone can help me plsss…. Edit:****

thanks

• HAIDY says:

IT MAY BE ALOT OF WORK, BUT I WROTE THE WORDS DOWN ON A PIECE OF PAPER AND WENT ON GOOGLE TO A FRENCH -ENGLISH TRANSLATION

P.S. IT SAYS TO DO THE CANDLES IN A DIAGONAL (? NOT SO SURE) AND THE LETTER SAYS THAT YOU NEED FOUR THINGS: PEAR, CANDLE WAX, BREAD, EYES. MAKE SURE YOU LIGHT THE FIRE PLACE WITH A CANDLE YOU GET FROM A GLOWING PUMPKIN AND THEN PUT THE POT, TO GET A POTION.

10. r3 says:

OK, I found out the way to finish the story.
    Walkthrough:

11. guilherme says:

Faso and the other to get this battery in a place where the various lan blocking the Passagen? (next to the Telescope)

12. dudy says:

plz i need someone explain for me how could i turn off the candels..but i need an exsact explination..tanx and plz answer me as soon as u can ….

13. markyman says:

it’s fun to play the game. wish to have the nightmare 6

14. Yojo says:

@ r3 ‘take the bread’ is at the room where the meat eater plant is… not in the frog room…

@dudy : its a system, if you click, all the candels around it switch of what they were. So if you click the candle above.. the 2 candels next to it will change ( if they were off they will go on.. if they are on.. the will be off )

The meaning is to get all the candels of.

15. Unknow says:

@r3 or someone else.
    where can you find the lock? to get the battery?

• Wan Xuan says:

I know how you can get the lock! Go to the place where the fridge. remember when you used a key to unlock the fridge? Well, use the lock used to lock the fridge! Hope this helps!

16. Unknow says:

nvm i already found it =)

17. Xanadu says:

Hello all!

For the episode 5! I have the potion. But what i do after?

tell me the news!

18. Xanadu says:

Is me again!

What i do for the machine in episode 5?

The battery is necesary?

19. Xanadu says:

OK!

The potion is “”DEGARGOUILLISANTE!””

the “gargouille” shout me the telecomande but no batery!

Sorry i speek frensh! lol :)

20. hussain aka victor says:

thanks alot the walk through is :!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awesome!!

21. austin says:

how do i get it to talk in English

22. muhil says:

i finished all 5

sift heads world act 2 is very nice game i take 2 handlf time to complete the game sift heads world act 2…………………………..

23. MAx123 says:

r3 it doesnt work whit the gears and the wax

24. me says:

where is the lock in the room with the gears and battery?

25. Mary says:

Oh yes! I have already found the best way to complete another great episode from Victor’s Nightmares (the one who maked me to stay 2 hours at the PC) :) and i decided to tell you guys how xD

Thanks again to Sarah Goosen, the girl who discovered and maked sense at all :)!

xoxo,mary ^^

• HAIDY says:

YOU ARE SERIOUSLY AWESOME RIGHT NOW. AND THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH I SPENT HOURS CLICKING ON THINGS, UNTIL MY FINGERS FELT LIKE THEY WERE BROKEN.
      IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN HELP YOU WITH, IT WOULD REPAY FOR YOUR INTELLEGENCE AND HELP.

-THANKS AGAIN,
      HAIDY

• ella says:

thank you for posting here what you need to do to finish nightmares:the adventures 5, i really had trouble just to finish it but thanks to you guys i finished it at last!!! i had finished all the adventures, i really want to thank mary for posting everything you need to do to finish it….

once again i want to thank you guys,especially mary…

:) ;) ^_^

26. L says:

What do you do when you’re finished with making the potion?

27. L says:

Finally it’s done! I passed all levels… Thanks for the walktroughs!

28. ali says:

how do i get the batters

29. layth says:

thanx guys i win all of this games 1.2.3.4.5 thank uuuuu

30. chef rabit says:

i turn on cellphone but what do i doing with this?help me!please!

31. daisy says:

where is the candle?

32. xXholiczXx says:

Thanks for all your help.
    I finished all the episodes of the game!
    :)))))

33. jm says:

i cant find the other batteries

34. Anne says:

Thanks for the tip! It works. We enjoyed playing the game even though we can’t understand the French version. :)

35. Kajsa says:

I see a lot of questions AND answers about the candle for the potion BUT I still do not get it :-)
    How do I use the candle to put the stearic in the pot? “Make a diagonal”? What does that mean, I have no clue. Dragging the candle to the pot, in any directions, does not work! Please help and be very exakt as I seem to be dumb as a doornail when it comes to this part in Nightmares….
    The games are fun and it is good that they are played rather quickly.

36. Kajsa says:

I finally managed to put out all the candles (in the room with the crazy knitting machine). I have absolutely no idea how that happened. Maybe the game realized that I would never get it right :-)

37. rafael says:

where are the batteries?

38. kitty123 says:

WHAT 2 DO WITH THE BATTERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!